剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Your oder ready. Thank you.
东西好了 谢谢
Anything still open?
还有开门的店吗
Yeah, I got him a toothbrush and a few things.
有 我给他买♥♥了牙刷和其它东西
What was he doing out there?
他在外面做什么
Sleeping.
睡觉
This is so strange, just showing up like this?
太奇怪了 他就这么出现
You think he's definitely Danny's?
你肯定他是丹尼的儿子吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I didn't think about Danny when he wasn't here,
我没想过丹尼不在这里时的生活
but of course he had a whole life going on outside this place.
但是他当然在外面会有自己的世界
Yeah. Who knows what else is out there.
对 谁知道还有什么
We don't know anything about him.
我们对他一无所知
We're just gonna let him stay here?
我们就让他住这里吗
We are for now, until your dad decides what to do.
暂时是吧 直到你♥爸♥爸作出决定
Why did he even come here? We don't know that yet.
他来干什么 还不知道
And why is he so weird?
他为什么那么奇怪
All right.
好
Where is he?
他人呢
He took his breakfast outside.
他带着早餐出去了
Is he really our cousin?
他真是我们的堂亲吗
Maybe.
可能是
Until we find out more...
在没有进一步发现之前
let's not mention it to anyone, all right?
大家先不要跟其他人提起 好吗
Morning. I have to go.
早 我得挂了
Did you sleep all right?
你睡得还好吗
Yeah, I guess.
还可以吧
Good.
那就好
You know, you and I are gonna need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
About what?
谈什么
Oh, about why you're here.
你为什么来这里
I talked to you a lot about your dad last night.
昨晚我跟你谈了很多你♥爸♥爸的事
I'd like to know a little bit more about you.
我想多了解了解你
Are you afraid of me?
你害怕我吗
Am I afraid of you?
我害怕你
When I showed up last night,
我昨晚出现的时候
it seemed like you might be a little afraid of me.
你好像有点害怕我
No, Nolan, I'm not afraid of you.
不 诺兰 我不害怕你
I am a--
我...
I am a little curious as to what you might want.
我很好奇你想干什么
My dad is dead. I have nowhere else to go.
我爸爸死了 我没地方可去了
What's this?
这是什么
You asked for my mom's phone number.
你要我妈妈的电♥话♥号♥码
That's the last one she gave me. Doesn't work.
这是她最近一次给我的 但是打不通
Evangeline Radosevich? That's her last name?
伊凡洁琳·罗达萨维奇 她姓这个吗
So she tells me. Who the fuck knows with her?
她是这么跟我说的 谁知道她
Well, I'll tell you what.
这样吧
How about I try to track her down and have a talk with her?
我想办法找到她然后跟她谈谈如何
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
You know what, I gotta get going,
我得走了
but I'd like you to stay here today.
我想让你今天待在这里
And I get back, we can talk. Yeah?
等我会来 我们谈谈 好吗
Can't wait.
迫不及待
Hey, Freddie, you like this boat, right?
弗雷迪 你喜欢这艘船对吗
She always brought me luck.
她一向给我带来好运
Make me an offer.
出个价吧
What you mean? Name your price.
什么意思 你出个价
Really?
真的吗
What do you think is fair? Shit.
你觉得多少合适 操
I could--
我可以...
I could scrape together about eight grand.
我可以凑齐八千块
By when?
什么时候
I can get you half by the end of the month.
到月底我能凑到一半
Can you get it any sooner than that?
能再快一点吗
No, sorry, man. But thanks for the offer.
不行 抱歉伙计 不过还是谢谢你
No, no, no. That's okay.
不不 没事
End of the month is fine.
月底可以
Go ahead, take her. She's yours.
开走吧 归你了
Thanks, Kev. Just get her out of here now.
谢谢 凯文 快开走吧 马上
Don't ever dock her here again.
再也不要把她停在这里了
Is this him?
是他吗
Is this the guy who delivered the product to Rayburn?
是他把货交给雷伯恩的吗
He is an errand boy. He doesn't know anything.
他是个跑腿的 他什么都不知道
He knows you.
他知道你
Are you really gonna do this
你真的要对每一个
to every goddamned man who worked for me?
在我手下干活的人这样吗
I don't call the shots.
不是我说了算
Tell me about Carlos Mejia. Who the fuck is that?
告诉我卡洛斯·梅西亚的事 这是谁
He ran product through the inn with Danny Rayburn.
他跟丹尼·雷伯恩一起通过旅馆出货
Where can I find him?
这个人在哪里
I have no idea.
我不知道
What could you tell me about Rayburn's friend Eric O'Bannon?
雷伯恩的朋友埃里克·奥班农呢
The word is he left town.
听说他离开了
You're certain about that?
你确定吗
How can I be fucking certain?
我怎么能确定
Watch the attitude.
小心你的态度
Our friends are businessmen, and you are very bad for business.
我们的朋友是生意人 而你不利于生意
You tell them this whole thing is gonna blow over.
你告诉他们 这一切都会过去的
The smoke is gonna clear, and when it does
迟早会烟消云散 到那个时候
we're gonna pick up right where we left off.
我们从哪里跌倒就从哪里爬起来继续
We'll see about that.
那等着瞧吧
Jose Munoz, missing.
何塞·穆尼奥斯 失踪
Rafi Quintana, missing.
拉斐·昆塔纳 失踪
Eric O'Bannon, missing.
埃里克·奥班农 失踪
Ralph Lawler, deceased.
拉夫·劳勒 死亡
Daniel Rayburn, deceased.
丹尼尔·雷伯恩 死亡
We're sitting on over
这个家伙
two million dollars' worth of this man's drugs.
有价值两百万的货不见了
And this task force can't
这个特遣队的人
seem to locate one single member of his crew?
连他们团伙的一个人都找不到吗
Is that what you're telling me, Sheriff?
是这样吗 警长
We're not the only ones looking for them.
不是只有我们在找他们
The people Lowry worked for are cleaning house.
劳瑞上面的人在清理门户
Other than Lowry, everyone on this board
除了劳瑞 这个团伙
that's still breathing has a contract out on them.
还活着的人头上都有悬赏呢
We served warrants on his shop and charters.
我们有他店里和游艇的搜查令
We'll keep hitting him until we've got something.
我们会一直搜查 直到有发现
Where are we with the warrant on his residence?
他的住所搜查令进行的怎么样了
My office is still working on that.
我们的人还在办
What the hell is taking so long?
为什么要这么久
We're pulling every string in the system to get that warrant.
我们正竭力在体制内争取到搜查令
Any progress connecting him to your brother's murder?
你哥哥的谋杀案有进展吗
Detective?
警探
Detective.
警探
Uh, uh, Lowry's laying low. He knows he's being watched.
劳瑞现在行事低调 他知道自己被监控
Look, the simple truth here is,
情况很简单
whether we get Lowry for drugs or human trafficking,
无论我们逮到劳瑞是因毒品还是贩卖♥♥人口
we close the case on Danny's murder.
丹尼的谋杀案就能结案
My office is sympathetic, Detective,
我们的人也同意 警探
but in order to prosecute we need more.
但要进行起诉的话我们需要更多证据
Lowry did this and we all fucking know it.
这是劳瑞干的 我们全都知道
Look, if I may...
我能说两句吗
It's only a matter of time before he makes a mistake.
他漏出马脚只是时间问题
Miss Rayburn?
雷伯恩小姐
Miss Rayburn.
雷伯恩小姐
I'm sorry to wake you.
对不起吵醒您
Shit. I didn't wanna disturb you,
靠 我本不想打扰您
but a man from the Islamorada Allied Bank called.
但有伊斯拉莫拉达联合银行的人打电♥话♥来
What is it in reference to?
关于什么的
He had a question about your father's account.
他对你父亲的账户有个疑问
My father?
我父亲
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表