剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Hey, maybe you can help me.
或许你可以帮我
I'm trying to find a guy that used to work here.
我想找之前在这里工作的一个人
You recognize him?
你认识他吗
Oh, shit.
操
Yeah. This was his place.
这餐馆就是他的
What do you mean, his place? He owned it?
就是他的是什么意思 他是老板吗
I don't know who owned it, but he ran it.
我不知道老板是谁 但是他负责经营
I mean, you know, I think he was the, uh, head chef?
他应该是 主厨之类的吧
You sure about that? Yeah. I work right there.
你确定吗 确定啊 我就在那边工作
I saw him every day. He was a nice guy.
每天都见到他 他是个好人
It's too bad what happened with the fire.
发生火灾真是太不幸了
This place was starting to take off.
当时这里刚开始发展起步
Excuse me. John Rayburn.
失陪下 约翰·雷伯恩
It's Beth Mackey. Yeah. Thank you very much. I appreciate it.
我是贝斯·麦基 谢谢 非常感谢
Yeah. Thanks for getting back to me.
谢谢你联♥系♥我
Does tomorrow morning work?
明天早上行吗
Remember when we were
还记得我们讨论
talking bringing Danny back into the business?
让丹尼也一起负责我们家的生意吗
Yeah. I told you I was fine with it.
记得 我说了我无所谓
John keeps saying stuff about the past,
约翰一直说过去的事
about everything Danny had been through. What does he mean?
说丹尼经历的一切 他指什么
Sarah.
莎拉
That's it? "That's it?"
仅此而已吗 仅此而已
Meg, Danny killed our sister.
梅格 丹尼杀了我们的同胞姐妹
He did not kill her. Well, he may as well have.
他没有杀她 那还不叫杀吗
You're the lawyer. What do you call that? Negligent?
你是律师 你说那叫什么 疏忽杀人吗
Whatever. Homicide? I don't know.
还是谋杀 我也不清楚
I just felt like there was more to it.
我只是觉得事情没有那么简单
You mean what happened after.
你是说之后发生的事吧
I don't know. That's why I'm asking.
我不知道 所以才问你啊
Why? What happened after?
怎么了 之后发生了什么
You really don't remember this?
你真的不记得了吗
No, I was 7 years old.
不记得 我当时才七岁
Yeah. I remember Sarah drowned.
是啊 我记得莎拉溺水了
And I remember Dad was devastated. Yeah.
我还记得爸爸很崩溃 嗯
Then Danny got hurt. Right.
然后丹尼受伤了 对
His shoulder. He got hit by a car.
他的肩膀 被车撞了
Yeah, well, that was the story.
说是这样说
What do you mean? He didn't get hit by a car?
什么意思 他没有被车撞吗
Then what happened to him?
那他是怎么回事
Like you said...
如你所说
Dad was devastated.
爸爸很崩溃
Dad did that to him?
爸爸把他弄成那样的吗
Jesus.
天哪
No one ever told me that. You were there.
没人跟我说过这个 你当时在场
We both were. We were sitting right here
我们都在 我们当时
in this kitchen. John was here.
都坐在厨房♥里 约翰就坐这里
Dad came home from the hospital.
爸从医院回来
They ran through here, chased Danny down to the beach.
爸追着丹尼跑过这里 追到了沙滩
We watched it right through that window.
我们就在那扇窗前看着
So we all lied to a police officer? I don't call it lying.
我们都对警♥察♥说谎了吗 不算说谎
Dad just lost a child.
爸刚失去了个孩子
He was angry. I don't blame him.
他很生气 所以我不怪他
Who told us to lie?
是谁教我们说谎的
I don't...
我不...
I don't know.
我不知道
Somehow we all just knew.
就一下子大家都说谎了
That was the story.
就是这样
You saw the car hit your brother? Yes, sir.
你看到你哥被车撞了吗 是的长官
I never saw someone get hurt that bad.
我从没见过有人伤得这么重
Will you ask Meg to come in?
能叫梅格进来吗
Are you nervous?
你紧张吗
No. Good.
不 很好
There's no reason to be nervous.
没必要紧张
These are simple questions, okay?
就是些简单的问题
I wanna ask about your brother Danny.
我想问问你大哥丹尼的事
He killed my sister.
他杀了我姐姐
Yes. I know about that.
这我知道
But I'm interested in how your brother Danny hurt his shoulder.
我比较关心你大哥丹尼的肩膀是怎么伤的
You know anything about that?
这个你知道吗
A car hit him. Did you see that?
他被车撞了 你看到了吗
No.
没有
Then how do you know?
那你是怎么知道的
My brother told me.
我哥哥告诉我的
Which brother? John.
哪个哥哥 约翰
Beth Mackey? Yeah.
贝斯·麦基 是我
John Rayburn.
我是约翰·雷伯恩
You guys don't look anything alike.
你们俩兄弟长得一点也不像
Oh, we take after different sides of the family.
我们遗传了父母的不同性格
How do I know you're his brother?
我怎么知道你是他弟弟
How's that?
这样行吗
John Rayburn. Yeah, he talked about you. Cop brother.
约翰·雷伯恩 他提过你 警♥察♥弟弟
You don't mind if I ask you a few questions to you?
介不介意我问你几个问题
Why? Is Danny in trouble?
为什么 丹尼惹麻烦了吗
Not that I know of. You trying to get him in trouble?
据我所知没有 你想让他惹上吗
No.
不想
I'm concerned about him.
我这是关心他
I was thinking maybe since you called me back,
我觉得既然你回了我电♥话♥
you were concerned about him too.
说明你也关心他
I'm wondering if maybe I just ask you a few questions, please.
想着能不能就问几个问题就行
I'd like to know more about my brother.
我想再多了解我哥哥
My mom's English is, uh, not perfect.
我妈英语说得不太好
So when Meg mentioned the groomsmen in seersucker--
所以当梅格提到伴郎穿着泡泡纱
She thought that I was talking about a prostitute.
她以为我是在说嫖♥娼♥的事
Oh, no. Hey, Mama.
不是吧 妈
We're gonna step out.
我们要出来一会
Oh, you have someone with you?
有客人来了吗
Chelsea. Hey, honey. How are you? Hi, Mrs. Rayburn.
切尔茜你好呀 你好 雷伯恩夫人
I'm well, thanks. Good to see you.
我挺好的 谢谢 真高兴见到你
Hey, Meg. Hey. How are you?
梅格你好 你好呀
Hey. You two come join us. Grab a chair.
你俩一起来聊会吧 拿把椅子
Yeah, sure. Why not? One quick drink.
是啊 一起来喝一杯吧
Oh, Marco, you're about to be a married man.
马可 你马上就要娶媳妇了
You can't be flirting like that.
可不能再那样勾引妹子了
It's called being a gentleman. Oh, is that what it is? Yeah.
这叫绅士风度 原来是这样呀
I gotta work on that a little bit. I mean, I gotta say,
我得好好学学 不得不说
I'm a little bit intimidated by this guy. Look at you, man.
我有点害怕这位小伙子 瞧瞧你
I can't believe I'm gonna be related to this guy.
真不敢相信我要和你这帅哥成亲戚了
I mean, he's a goodlooking guy, right? Yeah, he is.
他确实长得很帅吧 是啊
Look at poor Chelsea here, you know? She's stuck with me.
再瞧瞧可怜的切尔茜 屈尊跟了我
Oh, maybe you can give her some tips.
或许你可以给她点建议
Let her know how to pull down the big game.
教教她怎么钓到金龟婿
Dumb luck. Yeah.
傻人有傻福 好吧
Only thing I know about romance
关于浪漫 我只知道
is you gotta be mysterious. You gotta have some secrets.
要保持神秘 得拥有一些秘密
Right? I mean... Are you keeping secrets from me?
对吧 你对我隐瞒了什么秘密嘛
Oh, baby, I got a million of them. A million of them.
宝贝 我的秘密成千上万 数不清的
What about my sister?
我妹妹呢
She got any secrets?
她有什么秘密嘛
I wouldn't know, would I? I mean, it's a secret, right?
我也不知道啊 毕竟是秘密嘛
You know what? That's the best part about being with a cop.
这是和警♥察♥在一起最棒的地方了
Can't get anything past him. Oh, don't believe her.
什么都瞒不了他 千万别相信她
I'm sure she's got a few secrets.
我相信她肯定是有秘密的
Oh, will you stop picking on your sister?
能别再拿你妹妹说事了吗
We all have secrets. Yeah.
我们都有秘密 没错
Might have to do some cop work.
得要像警♥察♥那样侦查
Shine a light.
亮灯搜查
There they are.
就能找到了
Oh, how rude of me. You guys don't have glasses.
我真是失礼了 都还没给你们拿杯子呢
I'll get them, Mama.
我来拿吧 妈
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表