剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
And Nick's there with her?
我能拿东西了吗
So, can I get her stuff?
不能 你让雷恩给我打电♥话♥
No, you can tell Renn to call me.
不然 我把她的东西都扔出去
Otherwise, I'm gonna throw her shit out.
我们聊聊
We need to talk.
没什么好聊的
I ain't got shit to say to you.
哦 那谁 你现在成司机了吗
What, you the driver now, ese?
你不是负责走私的吗
Thought you were running things.
好吧 安德鲁
Okay, Andrew.
去里面聊
Let's go in the back.
说吧
So?
没事
It's cool. It's cool.
早知道要凑这么近的话
If I knew it was gonna go down like this,
我就先给大家发薄荷糖了
I would have passed out breath mints.
要说什么快说吧
You say what you gotta say.
你打我们的主意
You stole from us.
你个骗子
You lied.
你以为那么好骗吗
You think that can stand?
蓝妈妈死了
Smurf's gone.
世道不同了
Things are different.
你也清楚
You know it, too.
不是你说了算了
Your shit's loose.
那批可♥卡♥因♥的分成
You get us our share of that coke money
下周前必须到账 不然我下次再来
by the end of the week, or I'm gonna come back here
把你削皮刮骨 整个人都给你扒了
and take pieces of you till there's nothin' left.
给我一瓶
Let me get one of those.
谢了
Thanks.
拿去外面那桌
Let's get this shit over to the table.
你们去哪里了
Where you guys been?
去和皮特理论
I talked to Pete.
刚刚吗
Just now?
不是大家一起去吗
Thought we were all gonna do that.
我解决了
I handled it.
他把皮特的眼睛挖了
He took Pete's eye out.
我靠
Jesus.
我提醒过皮特不要破坏规矩
I reminded Pete not to break the rules.
不说了 收拾收拾
All right, let's get the table set.
该吃晚饭了 来吧
It's time for dinner. Let's go.
妈妈
Mommy?
怎么啦
What's the matter?
睡不着
Can't sleep.
怎么会呢
Mm. How come?
- 这家人提前回来了怎么办 - 我说了
- What if the people come back early? - I told you.
不会的
They're not going to.
给 来一口 能帮你入睡
Here, have some of this. It'll help you sleep.
你们喜欢这套房♥子吗
You guys like this house?
那就行
Good.
我打算买♥♥下来
I'm gonna get it for us.
你们愿意吗
Would you like that?
- 好 - 过来
- Yeah. - Hey, come here.
你 快来
You. Come here.
来怀里 抱抱
Come here. Come. Get over here.
你觉得这套房♥子怎么样
What do you think of this house?
很大
It's big.
是很大
Yes, it is big.
非常适合我们
It's kind of perfect for us.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
你们要有弟弟了
You're gonna have a little brother.
你们要有弟弟了
You're gonna have a little brother!
我们一起在这里生活
We're all gonna live here together.
想干嘛就干嘛
We're gonna do what we do.
一起快活
We're gonna have so much fun.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
是杰克的孩子吗
Is Jake the daddy?
有关系吗
Does it matter?
要有弟弟了 你们有什么感觉
What do you think about having a little brother?
激动吗
You excited?
会帮我照顾他吧
You're gonna help me take care of him, right?
会保护他吗
Gonna protect him?
就像保护我一样
Just like you protected me.
为了我 你会照做的 对吧
You'll do that for me, won't you, baby?
对不对
Yeah?
我知道你会的
I know you will.
我知道
I know.
既然钱到手了
So now that we got all this cash,
有什么计划
how we gonna do this?
照旧吗
Usual?
其实 我们打算
Actually, we were kind of thinking
这次换个办法
we'd do things differently this time around.
J 你来说吗
J, you wanna tell them?
我们把蓝妈妈的公♥寓♥卖♥♥了吧
We should sell Smurf's apartments.
搞实业
Buy businesses.
能运作更多的钱
I mean, it'd let us push more money through.
意思是 以后没有按月的津贴了吗
What, so that means no more allowance bullshit?
是要花一段时间安排
Yeah. I mean, it's gonna take a while to set up.
我们要给大家都找份买♥♥卖♥♥ 在此之前
We need to find a business for each of us, but until then,
可以把尽可能多的钱投入保龄球馆 和...
we can push as much money through the bowling alley as we can, and...
和酒吧
And the bar.
你不是要分家吗
Thought you wanted to keep that separate?
不了
Not anymore.
如何
So?
听着靠谱
Yeah, man. Sounds like a plan.
算我一个
I'm in.
同意
Yeah, me, too.
好嘞
All right. Well...
愿我们荣华尽享
may we all get what we want...
恶果不尝
... but never what we deserve.
这才对嘛
There we go.
嘿 今晚有得忙了
Hey. It's gonna be a long night.
死者女性 年近三十
We got a female, late 20s.
似乎已经被埋好多年了
Looks like she's been buried a couple years.
让我看看
Oh, whoa. Let me see that.
施工方在发现她的时候
Construction found her while they were breaking ground
正在动土给八栋打地基
to lay the foundation for the new Section 8 housing...
警官 发现身份证
Sergeant. We got an ID.
在随尸体掩埋的行李箱里
It was in the suitcase that was tossed in with her.
凯瑟琳·贝伦
"Catherine Belen."
似乎是来自欧申赛德
Looks like she's from Oceanside.
幸会 凯瑟琳
Nice to meet you, Catherine.
"Brass In Pocket"- The Pretenders
"Day After Day"- The Pretenders
S1E9 凯瑟琳: 老巴的妻子
S2E1 情节
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表