剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
警局查看了一些法庭记录
is that the Sheriff's Department reviewed some court records,
发现你好像指控过你丈夫
and it appears that you once accused your husband
殴打你
of abusing you physically?
不 没有 法官大人
No. No, Your Honor.
那绝不算家庭暴♥力♥
It was never a domestic violence type of thing.
我没有被殴打过
I was never physically abused.
所以我才什么都没说
And that's why I didn't say anything.
我是说每段感情
I mean, anybody in a relationship with anybody
都有可能遇到
knows that there are times
不顺的时候
when things are difficult.
她都说了
As she said,
这就是搞错了
this was simply a misunderstanding.
她撒谎了 她没资格了
She lied. She's out!
她没撒谎 她说...
She didn't lie. She said...
她否定了"你曾是家庭暴♥力♥受害者"
She said no to the question "Have you ever been a victim
这个问题 可她丈夫强♥奸♥了她
of domestic violence?" Her husband raped her
两次
twice.
其实
Actually,
在1988年法律上那不算强♥奸♥
it wasn't legally rape in '88.
我是说 夫妻之间不算
I mean, between a husband and wife.
你刚说过了
You just said that.
很大声
Out loud.
好了 让我来理一下
All right, so let me get this straight.
辩方认为
The defense is arguing
家暴受害者可以当陪审员
to keep a victim of domestic abuse
控方则认为不能让她当陪审员
and the People are arguing to dismiss her?
不知怎得我在想如果陪审员全是白人
Somehow, I get the idea if this juror were white,
也就不会有现在的谈话了
we'd be having a different conversation right now.
我只得取消462号♥的陪审员资格
I have no choice but to dismiss 462.
案件编号♥ BA097211
检方起诉奥伦瑟·詹姆斯·辛普森
兰斯·伊藤法官
剩余替补
我们丢了两个无罪票 两个
We lost two not-guilty votes. Two.
这一个得听我们的
This one needs to go our way.
书♥记♥员请宣读剩余替补中的
Clerk, please read the replacement
替代陪审员人选
from the remaining alternates.
353号♥
Number 353.
该死 该死
Shit, shit, shit.
我知道你有什么打算
I know what you're up to.
是你自己说 还是让我猜
You want to tell me or am I supposed to guess?
谁向警局透露了620号♥和462号♥的情况
Who tipped the sheriff off about 620 and 462?
我也想知道
Hell if I know.
但这正合我意
But I'll take it.
你倒占了优势
You had something to gain.
耍阴招可不是我的把戏 是你的
Back alley stuff isn't my game. It's yours.
你总是在说真♥相♥
You're always talking about the truth.
现在真♥相♥大白了
Well, the truth came out.
坚强点 科克伦
Toughen up, Cochran.
这是吸烟休息室
This is the smokers' lounge.
托儿所在一楼
Day care's on the first floor.
克拉克女士显然以为她可以改变判决
Apparently, Ms. Clark thinks she can steal this verdict,
但咱们得开始反击了
but we gotta start punching back.
那到底是什么意思
What does that mean, exactly?
也就是我们想尽一切可能的合法办法
It means we do everything legally possible
确保剩下的陪审员
to ensure that nothing gets past us
不再出什么岔子
regarding the remaining jurors.
替补人员
The alternates.
检方赢得的那些有罪票我们也没法挽回了
Now, we can't do anything about the guilty votes we lost.
可那些替补人员我们可以想想办法
But we can be out ahead of who might be taking their places.
这个魔鬼
The Demon.
她是我们最大的威胁
She's our biggest threat.
不能让她当有投票权的陪审员
We cannot let her on the voting jury.
预先审查时 她说她曾说服整个陪审团
During voir dire, she said she once turned an entire jury
从11比1无罪变成了12比0有罪判决
from 11 to one not guilty to 12-zero for conviction.
她就是一个噩梦
She's a nightmare.
1290号♥陪审员是咱们的必杀技
Juror 1290's our Holy Grail.
老天 我们需要她
God, we need her.
陪审团审议的时候她会专注于事实
A voice in deliberation who's going to focus on the facts.
你们见过她看约翰尼的眼神吗
And have you seen the way she looks at Johnnie?
好
Okay.
还有谁会是个麻烦
So, who else is gonna be a problem?
2017号♥陪审员
Juror 2017.
法官想见你
The judge would like to see you.
你知不知道你的关节炎医生
Were you aware that your arthritis doctor,
伯特伦·莫尔茨医生
Dr. Bertram Maltz,
也为辛普森先生治过关节炎
also treats Mr. Simpson for his arthritis?
不知道
I was not.
你为什么要记录
And why were you keeping notes
其他陪审员的夫妻探访情况
about other jurors' conjugal visits?
不 我是说 法官大人
No. I mean... Your Honor,
我可能看过几次这个名单 可...
maybe I glanced at the list a couple of times, but...
我们检查了你的笔记本 先生
We checked your notebook, sir.
这些笔记不是留着写书的吧 对吗
Now, these notes wouldn't be for a book, would they?
陪审团人员图
陪审团人员图
228号♥陪审员
Juror 228.
天啊
Oh, man.
228号♥陪审员 站右边的是谁
Juror 228, who is this standing on the right?
-OJ吗 -对
- O.J.? - Good.
那站在左边和OJ握手的是谁
And who is this on the left, shaking hands with O.J.?
是我吗
Uh... me?
没错
That's right.
还需要我再说明白点吗
Do I really need to say anything else here?
现在这是什么情况
Why is this happening now?
今天早上我们又罢免了一位陪审员
So, we have had yet another dismissal this morning,
女士们先生们 希望这是最后一次了
ladies and gentlemen, hopefully the last.
书♥记♥员 请宣布一下
All right, clerk, please read
候选中替补该位置的人选
the replacement from the remaining alternates.
1290号♥
Number 1290.
祝你有个愉快的夜晚 科克伦
Have a nice night, Cochran.
我们只剩下四位候选陪审了 四位
We are down to four alternates. Four.
而现在又出现了这个
And now this.
一位声称是出版商接待人在匿名信中说
An anonymous letter claiming to be from
原话是这样的 我引述一下
a literary agent's receptionist, and it says, I quote,
一位年长的白人女性陪审员
"An older white female juror
正在为她的新书寻找灵感
is shopping a book proposal
书名叫《孑然一身:声援妮可》
called Standing Alone: A Vote for Nicole."
我能看看吗
May I?
这个
Well...
很明显是辩方试图
this is clearly an attempt by the defense
除去一位他们不喜欢的陪审员
to remove a juror they don't like.
我建议应该直接把这封信扔进垃圾桶
I suggest you throw it in the trash where it belongs.
我希望你不是在暗示
I certainly hope you're not suggesting
是我们寄的这封信
that we sent that letter.
我很肯定是你们寄的
Oh, I certainly am.
-你和那些肮脏的调查员 -什么肮脏
- You and your sleazy investigator. - Sleazy?
你别忘了我就在这里上班
Don't forget that I work this building.
-如果你很确定是我们干的 -等等
- If you're so confident that we're behind this… - Wait.
你需要证明你的说法
you need to prove it.
我没必要证明
I don't have to.
给我闭嘴 你们俩
Shut up, both of you!
我会亲自会见陪审团
I will meet with the jury
查清楚到底发生了什么
and I will find out what is actually going on here.
然后我来做决定
And I will make a decision myself.
就这么定了
And that is final.
给我出去
Get out.
伊藤法官和警官们会怎样对付陪审团
What Judge Ito and those deputies are doing to the jury...
陪审团里当然有种族之分
Of course there's a racial divide in the jury.
至于那位伊藤法官 我不信任他
And that Judge Ito, I do not trust that ma...
我做不到
I can't.
我再也受不了了 法官大人
I can't take it anymore, Your Honor.
求你了 我只想回家
Please, I just want to go home.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表