剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
你事情很多
You have a lot on your plate.
离婚通常都不简单
Divorce usually isn't so simple.
这我知道
I know that.
我是过来人了
I've done this before.
那你就该知道这有多让人心力交瘁
Then you know how emotionally draining it is.
这可能会持续一年
This could go on for a year.
作为你的朋友 我很担心你
As your friend, I'm worried for you.
你承担的太多了
You're taking on too much.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Brothers and sisters,
今日嘉宾是受人尊敬的丹尼斯·夏茨曼
today's guest is the esteemed Dennis Schatzman,
黑人主办的《洛杉矶哨兵报》主撰稿人
Lead writer for the black-owned Los Angeles Sentinel.
丹尼斯 你怎么样
Dennis, how are you?
托德 我不怎么好
Todd, I'm not good.
洛杉矶警局
I am disgusted
对待OJ·辛普森的方式把我恶心到了
with how O.J. Simpson's been treated by the LAPD.
他没有被指控任何罪名
He has not been charged with a crime
但他们给他戴上了手铐
and yet they handcuffed him.
他们铐住了他
They put him in chains.
让我问你一个问题
Now, let me ask you a question.
你记得杰夫瑞·达莫吗
You remember Jeffrey Dahmer?
是的
Oh, yes.
杰夫瑞·达莫是个连环杀手
Jeffrey Dahmer was a mass murderer.
杰夫瑞·达莫是食人狂魔
Jeffrey Dahmer was a cannibal.
他真的吃人
He literally ate people.
你见过几次杰夫瑞·达莫戴着手铐
Well, how many times you see Jeffrey Dahmer in handcuffs?
够了
Come on, now.
黑人白人双重标准还在持续 兄弟
The black/white double standard endures, brother.
戴尔·盖茨和他恶毒的锁喉言论
Daryl Gates and his nefarious chokehold,
洛杉矶警♥察♥局局长戴尔·盖茨在1982年曾说
黑人更容易被锁喉至死
因为他们的动脉扩展没有正常人的快
拿枪指着奥♥运♥传奇阿尔·乔伊纳
guns drawn on Olympic legend Al Joyner,
还有罗德尼·金裁决
the Rodney King verdict,
陪审团竟全部由白人组成
as affirmed by an all-white jury.
我们当然要暴♥动♥了
Of course we rioted.
洛杉矶警局对非裔美国人的战争
The LAPD's war against African-Americans
必须被终止了
has got to be stopped.
兄弟 敏感话题就别说了
Whoo, brother, you done touched a nerve.
电♥话♥都要打爆了
You got the phone lines lit up.
行了
All right.
听着 我上次这么出名还是在暴♥动♥的时候
Look, I-I-I ain't been this popular since the riots.
混乱中最著名的黑人
Famous black man in trouble,
我能列举一堆电视节目
the TV shows go down the list:
杰西 夏普顿 我
Jesse, Sharpton, me.
杰西·杰克逊
阿尔·夏普顿
-你有参与此案 -没 没
- Oh, are you on the case? - No, no.
我的工作已经够多了
My plate is full.
现在在忙一个单身母亲
I'm busy with a single mother
被洛杉矶警局开了九枪的案子
been shot nine times by LAPD.
-九枪 -九枪
- Nine times? - Nine times.
悲惨 典型
Oh... Tragic, typical,
可并不吸引人
but it ain't sexy,
所以只有登在报纸背页了
so they kick it to the back of the newspaper.
他的律师罗伯特·夏皮罗领导着他的辩护团队
His lawyer Robert Shapiro is heading his defense team.
罗伯特·夏皮罗
Robert Shapiro.
你认识他
You know him?
如果你在穆赫兰道上醉驾撞坏了自己的劳斯莱斯
Yeah, he's great if you smash your Rolls
他会是个不错的律师
drunk on Mulholland,
不过他擅长认罪协商
but he's a plea bargain guy.
不擅长诉讼
He ain't no litigator.
要是OJ请你去帮忙呢
What if O.J. asked you to help?
我 不可能
Me? Oh, no. No.
-我喜欢获胜 -四
- I like to win. - Four...
-这案子必输无疑 -三
- This case is a loser. - Three...
二
...Two...
谢谢邀请我
Well, thank you very much for having me.
首先 我们都应该向辛普森一家
First and foremost, we should all extend our prayers
传达我们的祷告
to the Smpson family.
吉尔·谢芙利证词录音
你看到他了吗
You saw him?
是的
Yeah.
星期天晚上 大概10点45
Sunday night, about, uh, 10:45.
我当时正开在圣文森特大道上
I was driving to the, uh, Souplantation
准备去宿普兰泰盛餐厅
on-on San Vicente--
他们的冻酸奶超好吃
They have amazing frozen yogurt--
然后突然
and then all of a sudden,
不知从哪儿冒出来一辆白色汽车
just out of nowhere, a white vehicle
鸣着笛冲上邦迪大街
just goes screeching up Bundy,
那辆车简直疯了
And it was totally crazy.
它直接闯红灯
It-it ran right through the red.
我和另外一辆车不得不急转弯
And me and this other car, we just swerved
才没撞上它
so that we wouldn't crash into it,
它还冲着我鸣笛
And it honked at me.
像是我做错了什么一样
Like I did something wrong.
把你该死的车开走
Move your damn car!
开走
Move it!
开车的是OJ·辛普森
The driver was O.J. Simpson.
那晚你感觉如何
How did you feel that night?
我很紧张
I was nervous.
晚上10点40分 我按门铃
At 10:40, I buzzed the gate,
但他没有回应
but he didn't answer,
我害怕起来
and I got scared,
因为我不想让他错过航♥班♥
because I didn't want him to miss his flight,
所以我就给老板打电♥话♥
so I called my boss,
我母亲
um, my mom...
我不知道怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
然后呢
Then what?
11点之前 在夜色中
Just before 11:00, in the dark,
我看见一个男人走进了屋子
I saw a man go into the house.
还有其他反常的地方吗
Anything else unusual?
我们开车离开时
Well, when we drove away,
我看见一辆白色野马停在罗金厄姆
I saw a white bronco parked on Rockingham.
我来的时候那辆车没在那儿
It wasn't there when I arrived.
戈德曼离开餐厅时
Goldman left the restaurant
正好在10点前
just before 10:00.
邻居们在10点15分开始听见狗叫声
Neighbors start hearing dog barking at 10:15.
10点45分冲那个沙拉吧的女的大叫
O.J. screams at the Salad Bar Lady at 10:45.
OJ在11点前跑进自己家
O.J. runs into his house a little before 11:00.
我们的时间线完全能连起来
Our timeline totally holds together.
比尔
Bill...
我知道你很清楚
I know that you know
我本想一个人处理此案
I wanted this all for myself.
但我很高兴我们俩能并肩作战
But I'm glad we're doing it together.
好吗
Okay?
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
奥伦瑟·詹姆斯·辛普森
Orenthal James Simpson.
你和妮可·布朗·辛普森的婚姻
How many years were you married
维持了多少年
to Nicole Brown Simpson?
七年
Seven.
你有没有想过杀害妮可
Have you ever thought about killing Nicole?
没有
No.
你知不知道那把被用来杀害
Do you know the whereabouts of the knife that was used
妮可·布朗·辛普森和罗恩·戈德曼的匕♥首♥在哪儿
to kill Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman?
不知道
No.
杀害妮可的凶手在这个房♥间里吗
Is the person who killed Nicole in this room?
我觉他撑不住
I don't think he's holding up.
就好像他不再是以前的果汁了
It's like he's not really the Juice anymore.
小罗
Rob...
今天无论在房♥间里发生什么
whatever happens inside there today,
我们都不要对任何人讲
neither of us says a word to anyone.
行吗
Agreed?
好了...
So...
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表