剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
罗德尼·金疑似酒驾超速行驶
其中一位警官踢了六下
Uh, one officer rendered, uh, six kicks,
被巡警发现后
金因担心其酒驾行为违反其抢劫假释条例
另一位警官踢了一下
and one officer one kick.
这大概是我执法27年来
It's probably the worst case of police misconduct
而开始高速行驶企图甩掉警♥察♥
见过的最严重的警务人员行为不当案例了
that I've ever seen in my 27 years of law enforcement.
经过高速追车 最终被多辆警车围堵逼停
四位警官被拍下
The four police officers who were videotaped
但随后警♥察♥开始对其进行殴打
反复殴打一个最终被判无罪的男子
repeatedly beating an unarmed man were found not guilty.
此举被路人拍下 并将视频发去电视台
我觉得这对城市形象造成了极不良的影响
I think it is, uh, devastating to the image of this city
随后袭人的四位警♥察♥遭起诉
但三位被判无罪
第四位被判犯下使用致命武器攻击他人
尤其是对警♥察♥局的形象
and especially to our police department.
这要好几年才能恢复过来了
It's going to take years to recover from that.
这引发了1992年的洛杉矶暴♥动♥
罗德尼·金的遭遇是不公的
What happened today with Rodney King was unjust!
最终导致53人死亡 两千多人受伤
这引发了本世纪国内最严重的暴♥动♥
It set off this country's worst riots this century.
我只想说
I just, I just want to say
我们不能都好好相处吗
can we, can we all get along?
两年后
抱歉 我迟到了
Hey, sorry I'm late.
睡过了头
I overslept.
还得冲了个澡
I had to take a shower.
希望还能赶得上飞机
Hope we can still make the flight.
辛普森先生 如果我刚刚有
Mr. Simpson, I have to apologize
盯着您看那很抱歉
if-if I was staring before.
我从未接过名人
I've, um, I've never picked up a celebrity.
没事的
Oh, that's cool.
我还记得我见过的第一个名人呢
I remember the first celebrity I ever met.
威利·梅斯
Willie Mays.
天呐 真是让我震撼
Boy, did that blow my mind.
他太棒了
He was so great.
我当时还是个孩子 但我心想
I was just a kid, but it made me go,
"等我长大也要像他一样"
"That's what I want to be when I grow up."
怎么了
Hey, what's wrong?
你怎么了
What happened to you?
你是踩到玻璃了吗
Did you step in some glass?
我看看
Let me see.
瑞斯克警官
Officer Riske.
什么情况
What do you got?
女子
The female...
是妮可·布朗·辛普森
is Nicole Brown Simpson.
她是业主
She's the property owner.
男子
The male
身份不明
is unidentified.
好多血啊
Lot of blood.
有一个清晰的脚跟足迹
It has a clean heel print.
还有一个手套 帽子和信封
There's also a glove, hat and an envelope.
沿着那条路
Down that path
有一组沾血鞋印
is a set of bloody shoe prints.
从后面离开了
They exit through the rear.
他左手流血了
He's bleeding from the left hand.
什么都没动
Nothing's disturbed.
大概不是抢劫了
It's probably not a robbery.
马克
Mark?
嗯
Yeah?
我们得退出案子
We got to withdraw from the case.
被调到上面了
They kicked it upstairs.
给谁了
To who?
范纳特探长 孩子呢
Detective Vannatter. Where are the kids?
被安置在西洛杉矶警局了
They're being held at West L.A.
查明男子身份了吗
Have we I.D.'d the male?
OJ·辛普森呢
What about O.J. Simpson?
有人通知他了吗
Anybody notify him yet?
指约翰·贝鲁西 82年死于服药过量
别再搞出贝鲁西那种情况了
We don't want a Belushi situation.
不能让他从电视上得知此事
Can't have him learning about this from his tv.
又没有媒体来
There's no media here.
这是布伦特伍德的双尸案
This is a double homicide in Brentwood.
他们会来的
They'll show.
有人知道辛普森的地址吗
So, anybody have Simpson's address?
我知道OJ住哪
I know where O.J. lives.
我是马克·福尔曼警探 西洛杉矶警局凶案组
I'm Detective Mark Fuhrman, West L.A. Homicide.
我几年前去过那里
I was there years ago.
家庭纠纷
Family dispute.
离这儿就几分钟的路
It's a few minutes away.
我好像从没来过这一片
I don't think I've ever been up here before.
车停在车道上 灯亮着
Car's in the driveway and the lights are on.
肯定有人在家
Someone's home.
我去周围看看
I'm gonna look around.
我再按一次
Let me try again.
你们来看看
Hey, you should see this.
我们得找个刑事专家鉴定一下那是不是血
We're gonna need a criminalist to confirm that that's blood.
他们为什么不应门
Why don't they answer the door?
-你好 -先生 我们是洛杉矶警局的
- Hello. - Sir, we're with the LAPD.
OJ·辛普森在吗
Is O.J. Simpson home?
我不知道
I-I don't know...
我不...什么
I don't-- what?
他不在家吗
Is-is he not in the house?
他...
Is...?
几点了
Um, what time is it?
昨晚地震了吗
Was there an earthquake last night?
我听到了好响的撞击声
'cause I heard these crazy, um, thumps.
-很响的撞击声就在... -先生
- These loud thumps by... - Sir?
你吸毒或饮酒了吗
Are you on a substance?
什么
What?
不 听我说 我并不是
No, um, look, I'm not, like,
什么人物
an official person.
我就是... 住在这而已
I just kind of... I live back here.
先生 我们有事找辛普森先生
Sir, we need to speak to Mr. Simpson.
他人呢
Where is he?
等等
Oh, wait.
他在芝加哥
He, um, he's in Chicago.
你们该去跟他女儿谈谈
You sh-- uh, you should go talk to his daughter.
阿奈尔
Arnelle?
她...
She's...
芝加哥奥黑尔广场
Chicago O'Hare Plaza.
请接OJ·辛普森
O.J. Simpson, please.
稍等
One moment.
喂
Uh, hello?
是OJ·辛普森吗
Is this O.J. Simpson?
是的 您是
Yeah, who's this?
我是汤姆·朗探长
This is Detective Tom Lange
我是洛杉矶警局的
from the Los Angeles Police Department.
我有坏消息
I have some bad news.
你前妻妮可·辛普森被杀了
Your ex-wife Nicole Simpson has been killed.
天呐
Oh, my god!
妮可被杀了
Nicole has been killed?
就是这里 空调有很响的撞击声
Back there, there was this loud bang on my air conditioner.
真的 我以为我的墙要塌呢
Seriously, I thought my walls were gonna fall down.
天呐 她死了吗
Oh, my god, is sh-- is she dead?
是的
Yes.
我很遗憾 辛普森先生
I'm so sorry, Mr. Simpson.
我明天一早就坐飞机离开芝加哥
I'll be on the first flight out of Chicago tomorrow.
明天就回洛杉矶
I'll be back in L.A. tomorrow.
怎么了
What is it?
他没问她是怎么死的
He didn't ask how she died.
有东西给你看
Got to show you something.
就在这里 空调下面
It's right here, under the air conditioner.
这是犯罪现场
This is a crime scene.
崔维斯
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表