剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
all of which seems to support the conclusion that O.J. did it.
好吧 我们明白 不如你告诉我们一些
Okay, we understand that, so why don't you tell us
我们不知道的事情
something we don't know.
为何不提点建议呢
Why don't you suggest something.
巴里
Barry.
各位对DNA证据究竟了解多少
Well, how much do you gentlemen know about DNA evidence?
就当我们不了解好了
Pretend not much.
没关系 因为多数人都不了解
That's okay, 'cause not a lot of people do.
但它即将带来刑法上的大变革
But it is on the verge of revolutionizing Criminal Law.
几年之后 它会成为任何没有目击证人
In a couple years, it will be at the crux of
案件中的重要证据
any case of violence without eyewitnesses.
那好 在显微镜下能看到DNA吗
Okay, can you see DNA through a microscope?
看不到 DNA分子只有二毫微米宽
No, no. A DNA molecule's about two nanometers in width,
而人的头发有八万毫微米宽
whereas, like, a human hair's about 80,000 nanometers,
所以它只能在原子显微镜下
so it presents representationally
通过电子和穿梭式扫描
with electrons and scanning-tunneling,
-呈现出来... -好了
- atomic force microscopes... - Okay,
好了 长话短说吧
okay, okay, cut to the... cut to the quick.
你能用DNA来证明是别人做的吗
Can you use DNA to show that it's someone else?
绝不可能 我的意思是
Not at all. I mean, the chances of-of
一份DNA基因图谱跟另一份相符的几率
one individual's DNA profile matching another person's
极其渺小
are extremely small.
基本上是十亿分之一
It's roughly one in a billion.
好极了 我们完蛋了
Great. We're screwed.
要你到底有什么用
Wh-what's your contribution here, anyway?
-你干什么吃的 -等等鲍勃 你真爱冲动
- Why-why are you here? - Hold on. Bob, you're so emotional.
-得了吧 你不也是嘛 -巴里
- Aw, come on, come on, so are you. - Barry, Barry...
巴里 讲出你的策略
Barry, clarify your strategy.
好的
Okay.
我不是去争论DNA是否相符
I'm not going to contest the DNA matches.
我是要让法庭无法使用那些证据
I'm going to keep them out of court entirely.
如果能证实原告的DNA分♥析♥样本
If it can be shown that there may have been errors
在采集或移交的过程中
in the collection or the handling
有可能会出现偏差
of the samples used for the prosecution's DNA analysis,
我们就能质疑证据本身的合法性
we can contest the validity of the evidence itself.
最好的结果是 一部分证据会失效
At best, we get some of it thrown out,
最差的结果 我们也会让陪审团产生质疑
and at worst, we get the jury to question it, the very idea.
我们会攻击每一种推断
We will attack every assumption,
质疑每一份物证
question every single molecule of evidence,
那物证是如何被采集 被移交
every aspect of how that molecule was gathered,
和被分♥析♥的
handled and analyzed.
我们要破坏他们每个环节
We will disrupt their presentation
呈上法庭的物证
of physical evidence at every turn.
我们要搞垮他们
We will hack at them.
要让呈上法庭的每件物证 要么作废
Make every piece of evidence presented either thrown out,
要么让人产生质疑或者迷惑
untrustworthy or confusing.
毫不手软
No quarter.
天呐
Oh, boy.
我该走了
I better get going.
从没想到我会这样说
I never thought I'd say this,
不过我喜欢那个神经质的科学怪人
but I like the nerd science guy.
不过他说得内行人能明白 我们还必须
Mm, but he's esoteric, and we also have to think
考虑能让外界都明白的东西
about the things in the physical world,
那些能用肉眼看到的东西
things we can see with our own eyeballs.
你有什么进展 帕特
What do you got, Pat?
目前还没有值得研究的东西
So far, nothing I can sink my teeth into.
我知道的就是洛杉矶警局就像OJ的管家一样
All I've seen is the LAPD acting like they're O.J.'s butler.
"要不要警员护送你回家"
"Would you like a police escort home?"
"想喝点果汁吗 果汁先生"
"Could we get you some juice, Juice?"
不过我认识其中一位警探
I do know one of the detectives a little.
保护约翰尼·卡森时与他合作过
Worked with him once doing security for Johnny Carson.
马克·福尔曼
Mark Fuhrman.
是个笨蛋
Total prick.
很讨人厌
Really unpleasant.
约翰尼很讨厌他
Johnny never asked him back.
是吗 约翰尼讨厌他是吗
Really? Johnny never asked him back?
有意思 他叫什么
That's interesting. What, Foreman?
-马克·福尔曼 -对 福尔曼
- Mark Fuhrman. - Fuhrman. Yeah.
去跟进一下 有进展告诉我
Yeah, dig deep. Let me know what happens.
"梦幻阵容" 得了吧
"Dream team"? Give me a break.
鲍勃·夏皮罗就是个和解人
Bob Shapiro is a settler.
出高价 订协议 不用受审
Gets the big fee, cuts the deal, doesn't go to trial.
李·贝利除了喝酒比赛
And when's the last time Lee Bailey
还赢过什么
won more than a drinking game?
知道吗 夏皮罗为贝利辩护过
Did you know Shapiro represented Bailey
美国历史上最长的酒驾案件吗
in the longest drunk-driving trial in American history?
是真的 足足11天
It's true, 11 days.
德萧维奇是个上诉专家
Dershowitz-- appeals expert,
也就是说他们假定认罪
which tells you they're assuming conviction.
卡戴珊 我真没想到他是个律师
Kardashian-- I literally did not realize he was a lawyer.
太可悲了
It's really sad.
世界上最贵的律师团
The most famous collection of expensive lawyers in the world
打算花钱让OJ脱罪
trying to buy O.J. out of trouble.
所有人都争相去抢这份美差
And everyone's jumping on the gravy train.
看这条
Look at this one.
OJ的高尔夫球童
O.J.'s golf caddy has insight
非常了解他在谋杀案发生当天的精神状况
into his state of mind the day of the murders.
如果这种蠢货出现在证人名单上
If this moron shows up on a witness list,
你们就等着被解雇吧
one of you gets fired.
我说真的
I'm serious.
如果他们在作证前就把消息卖♥♥给媒体
If they sell their story before they testify,
那他们的证词就毫无可信度
they've got zero credibility on the stand.
我们不能用兜售证词的证人
We can't have cash-for-trash.
玛莎 他们只是些努力工作的老实人
Come on, Marcia, these are just honest, hardworking folks
想从一件两个无故人被杀的案子上赚点钱而已
trying to profit from the brutal murder of two innocent people.
很卑鄙 但我用过他们之后
It's vile, but they're welcome to it,
他们爱怎么赚钱都行
after I'm done with them.
在此案件中
In this case,
我们必须看清所有的事实
we must look at all the facts,
而且必须看清藏在事实背后的东西
but we must also look at what's behind all the facts.
那样我们才能... 不对 那样
That is where we will... No, that's...
那样我们才能找出真♥相♥
That is where we will find the truth.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在准备NBC的节目
I'm getting ready for that NBC thing.
知道吗 他们管我叫"资深OJ分♥析♥师"
You know, they're calling me the "Senior O.J. Analyst"
可是 约翰尼 你得下决定了
But, Johnnie, you are on your feet.
走上法庭 把那些陪审员
Taking in the room, putting the jury
一一说服 就像以往一样
in the bookcase over there like you do.
才不要
Oh, hell no.
我是个局外人 他们不会赢的
I'm on the sidelines. They're gonna lose.
而当他们输的时候 我可不想
I-I don't want to be a part of all of that
成为其中的一员
when that happens.
当然了
Mm, course not.
可是...
But...
如果别人让他脱罪了 你会怎么想
How would you feel if someone else got him off?
不会很好
I wouldn't feel good.
很疯狂 是吧
Pretty crazy, huh?
他们让他显得更黑了
They made him blacker.
这张肖像给人
This image plays to the perception
《时代周刊》: 一个美国惨剧
一个更黑的黑人比普通黑人更危险的感觉
that a darker black man is a more dangerous black man.
他们假定他是有罪的
They're assuming that he's guilty.
《时代周刊》杂♥志♥封面
无恶意的种族歧视
肤色越黑越有罪 黑意味着更坏
Darker is guiltier; black is badder.
-等等 乔治 -这既种族歧视又令人发指
- Hold on, George, hold on. - It's racist and it's vile.
你对封面的解读难道不也是种族歧视吗
Isn't your interpretation of the cover just as racist?
-自NBC《电讯》伪造汽车爆♥炸♥后 -得了吧
- I haven't seen such journalist irresponsibility, - Oh, come on.
纽约 洛杉矶
太夸张了 如果你在暗房♥内给辛普森拍照
That's overstated. If you take a picture of Simpson in a dark room
我从没见过如此不负责任的记者
since Dateline staged that car explosion.
你是在搞种族歧视吗
Are you being racist?
这当然是无恶意的种族歧视言论了
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表