剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
你们赢了球当然是好事
It's great you guys won.
我只是说你们该多传球的
I'm just saying you should pass more.
我不觉得我该传球
I think I... I don't think I should pass.
-我想进球 -你个球霸
- I want to make the goals. - You're being a ball hog.
-好了 -你才球霸呢
- All right... I-I said... - You're a ball hog.
天呐 各位
Oh, man. Hey, guys, guys.
你们真的不想去别处吃饭吗
Are you sure you don't want to eat somewhere else?
-不要 就要这里 -不要 就要这里
- No. Chin Chin! - No, Chin Chin!
-爸爸 我们喜欢这里 -好吧
- Daddy, we love chin chin! - Okay. All right.
今天是父亲节
It's just, it's father's day,
所以人挺多的
so it's a bit crowded.
借过 走吧
Excuse me. Come on.
借过 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
走吧
Come on.
打扰
Excuse me.
-抱歉 -会排到的 什么事
- I'm sorry. - We'll get you right... Yes?
-五个人需要等多久 -天呐
- How long would it be for a party of five? - Oh, my god.
-天呐 -天呐
- Oh, my god. - Oh, my god.
-你是理查德·卡多韦恩 -你是OJ那朋友
- You're Richard Cordovian. - My god, you're the O.J. guy.
-我叫罗伯特·卡戴珊 -天呐 没错
- I'm-I'm Robert Kardashian. - Oh, my god. Yes!
-我就知道 -不会吧
- I knew it! - No way! No way!
这太酷了 这边来
This is so cool. Come this way.
你想坐哪张桌子都行
You can have whatever table you want.
什么
What?
我们都不用排队
We don't even have to wait!
走吧
Let's go.
该说什么 孩子们
What do you say, kids?
-谢谢 -非常感谢
- Thank you. - Thank you so much.
不客气
You're welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
天呐 你是理查德·卡多韦恩
Oh, my god, you're Richard Cordovian!
-我就知道 -行了
- I knew it! I knew it! - Okay, okay.
爸爸
Daddy?
你觉得是OJ干的吗
Do you think O.J. did it?
当然不是
No, of course not.
你们认识果汁叔叔
You know Uncle Juice.
你们知道他是不会伤害任何人的
You know he would never hurt anyone.
妈妈说是他干的
Well, mom says he did.
你妈妈
Look, your mother...
你妈妈现在情绪很激动
your mother's very emotional right now.
这我理解 她失去了妮可
And I understand that; she lost Nicole.
我们都失去了她
We all lost Nicole.
但是
But...
她不该跟你们说这些事
She shouldn't be talking to you about these things.
为什么 整个世界都在谈论这事
Why? The entire universe is talking about it.
而且每天有人问我这些事
And people ask me about it all day.
他是我教父啊
I mean, he is my godfather.
是啊 没错 你们果汁叔叔
That's right, he is, and your Uncle Juice...
你们果汁叔叔是个好人
your Uncle Juice is a good man.
事实上 我要在电视上对全世界这么说
In fact, I'm gonna tell the whole world exactly that on tv.
芭芭拉·沃特兹找过我
Barbara Walters called me.
-芭芭拉·沃特兹 -对
- Barbara Walters? - Yeah.
-她认识你 -她也采访过妈妈和布鲁斯
- She knows you? - She talked to mom and Bruce, too.
布鲁斯很有名 他拿过奥♥运♥会奖牌
Bruce is famous! He won the olympics!
布鲁斯和妈妈在电视上卖♥♥腿媚施
Bruce and mom sell thighmasters on tv,
所以他们都很有名
so that means that they're both famous.
-爸爸 你为什么有名 -我不有名
- Dad, why are you famous? - I'm not.
听我说
L... Listen, guys, listen to me.
你们知道你们的祖父母
Look, you know your grandparents.
也知道我 和我想让你们传承什么
You know me, and what I try to pass on to you.
我们是卡戴珊
We are Kardashians.
在这个家庭 做个好人
And in this family, being a good person
做个好朋友比
and a loyal friend is more important than...
出名重要
than being famous.
名声是空洞的 短暂的
Fame is fleeting. It's hollow.
没有善良 名声毫无意义
It means nothing at all without a virtuous heart.
给我两个蛋卷
Give me two eggrolls.
-别 -我一定要一个
- Don't... - I-I'm not starting out with one.
给爸爸一个 你要吗 爸爸
One for dad. Do you want one, dad?
-好 谢谢 -好
- Yes. Thank you. - Okay.
这感觉像是年度新闻
This feels like the story of the year.
都同意用入狱照做封面吗
We all agree the mug shot is our cover?
但所有日报都会登的
But it'll be in every daily,
等我们上架时
so by the time we hit the stands,
这张照片就不新鲜了
this shot will be old news.
我们得更进一步 我们需要戏剧化的东西
So we need to jazz it up; we need something dramatic.
好吧
Okay.
试试黑色
All right, try something like noir,
阴谋的风格
intrigue.
我可以用上明暗对比
I could add a bit of chiaroscuro.
重阴影 像伦勃朗那样
Heavy shadow. Like Rembrandt.
天呐 太棒了
My god, that's great.
是啊 很醒目
Yeah. That pops.
他看上去像个困兽
He really looks trapped.
受到困扰
Haunted.
偶像的陨落
The falling of an idol.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我是副地方检察官玛莎·克拉克
I'm deputy district attorney Marcia Clark,
我今天将为大家说明
and what I will outline for you today
我部针对妮可·布朗·辛普森和罗纳德·莱尔·戈德曼
are my office's charges against Mr. Orenthal James Simpson
于1994年6月12日晚被杀一案
in the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson
对奥伦瑟·詹姆斯·辛普森提出的指控
and Mr. Ronald Lyle Goldman on the evening of June 12, 1994.
我认为事实不言自明
I think the facts speak for themselves.
邦迪大道的房♥内发现了辛普森的血
Simpson's blood was found at Bundy.
而罗金厄姆则发现了妮可的血
Nicole's blood was found at Rockingham.
野马车里发现了妮可和罗纳德的血迹
And both Nicole and Ronald's blood were found in the Bronco.
辛普森将被起诉预谋杀害
Simpson will be charged with the premeditated deaths
两名被害人
of both victims,
我们也将证实这一点
and that is precisely what we will prove.
那么野马追车事件呢
What about the Bronco chase?
你认为他当时是想逃去墨西哥吗
Do you think he was escaping to Mexico?
是否打算起诉其他人
Are there plans to charge anyone else?
只有辛普森先生被起诉
Mr. Simpson is charged alone,
因为他是唯一的杀人犯
because he is the sole murderer.
是否会考虑死刑
Is death penalty on the table?
我认为一切皆有可能
I'd say everything is on the table.
还有其他问题吗
Any other questions?
干得好
Great job.
恭喜
Congratulations.
-明星诞生了 -谢谢
- A star is born. - Thank you.
但有这样的物证
But with this kind of physical evidence
加上潜逃企图 他基本上把工作都替我做了
and a run for the border, he practically did my job for me.
能给我签个名吗
Can I have your autograph?
得了
Oh, shut up.
你得意着呢吧
You love all this.
想想看 一年前 你都不会在这里
Just think, a year ago, you wouldn't even have been here;
你是监管人
you were a supervisor.
吉尔说我肯定是第一个
Gil said I must be the first civil servant
要求降职的公职人员
to ever ask for a demotion.
-回法庭喽 -庭审上瘾
- It's back to the courtroom. - Trial junkie.
比做♥爱♥棒多了
Mm, it's better than sex.
该死 该死 该死
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!
琳达
Linda?
给我接F·李·贝利
Get me F. Lee Bailey on the phone.
在响了
It's ringing.
李 是鲍勃
Lee. It's Bob.
不怎么好
Well, I've been better.
不 我才没那么惨
No, I am not crawling.
我在调查
I'm inquiring.
你多快能赶过来
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表