剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
How soon could you get out here?
李 你不知道我多么感激
Lee, I can't tell you how much I appreciate
你放下一切飞过来
your dropping everything and flying out here.
这对我来说非常重要
It means the world to me.
难道要错过这场派对吗
What, and miss the party?
老天爷
Wowsie.
你真是深陷一滩屎里
You're sure up a creek of high-grade manure.
孩子们怎么样了 林奈尔怎么样了
How are the boys? How is Linell?
大家都好 都坏 都...
Everyone's good, they're bad, they're...
我不知道 我无法思考
I-I don't know. I can't think.
从凶杀现场到OJ卧室的地毯
There's a streak of blood going from the murder scene
有一大条血迹
right to O.J.'s carpet in his bedroom;
然后还有手套 然后他还逃跑了
and then there's the gloves, and then he runs.
他上了那台破野马 逃了
He gets into that stupid Bronco and he runs.
是啊 我在新闻上看到了
Yeah, I caught that on the news.
被指控杀妻 获罪入狱近十年后上诉成功无罪释放
我最著名的一位委托人也跑了 萨姆·谢泼德You know, my most famous client ran-- Sam Sheppard.
他跑是因为他是无辜的
He ran because he was innocent.
人人都急着认定他有罪 但我帮他脱罪了
Everyone prejudged him, but I got him off.
我知道 我看过那部电影 李
I know. I saw the movie, Lee.
但这是我要面对的 看啊
But this is what I'm up against. Watch this.
每个台都这样 毫无区别
Every channel. It doesn't matter.
我从没见过比这更明显的有罪之人
I've never seen a more obvious case of guilt.
如果辛普森是无辜的 杰拉尔多
Uh, if Simpson is innocent, Geraldo...
亚伦·德萧维奇[律师] 你这么多年来
Alan Dershowitz, in all your years,
可见过如此轰动的惨案
have you ever seen a sensational, tragic case like this?
简单说 拉里 没有
In a short word, Larry, no.
对辛普森不利的证据太多了
The evidence against Simpson is overwhelming.
好吧 亚伦 那么认罪协议呢
All right, Alan, what about a plea deal?
那有可能吗
Could that be in the cards?
拉里 和解是罗伯特·夏皮罗的专长
Larry, settling is Robert Shapiro's specialty,
比上庭审案要擅长得多
much more than actually trying cases in a courtroom.
但这样残忍♥的双尸案
But with a vicious double murder,
加上辛普森逃跑企图 不行
then Simpson attempting escape, no.
OJ·辛普森必然要
O.J. Simpson is gonna stand trial
为两起一级谋杀受审 或许还会考虑特殊情况
for two counts of murder one, maybe special circumstances.
去死吧 德萧维奇
Aw, go to hell, Dershowitz!
看到我的窘境了吗
Do you see what I'm up against here?
他们把我描绘成那个
They've got me down as the schmuck
送OJ进毒气室的白♥痴♥
that'll walk O.J. to the gas chamber,
国内最著名的律师
and then the most famous lawyer in the whole country
还要在《拉里金实况广播》上讲评出来
is gonna dictate and narrate it on Larry King Live.
你觉得亚伦是国内最著名的律师吗
You think Alan's the most famous lawyer in the country?
幸好他上镜
Thank god he's so photogenic.
我怎么堵住他的嘴
How do I shut him up?
怎么堵住德萧维奇的嘴
How do you shut Dershowitz up?
我喜欢亚伦 但他是个自大狂
I like Alan, but he's a smug son of a bitch.
说话必提到"哈佛"
Every 15th word is "Harvard."
听我说
Look...
想让德萧维奇闭嘴只有一个办法
There's only one way to shut up Dershowitz.
雇佣他
Hire him.
相信我 这里更好
Oh, trust me, it'll be better here.
但他行凶的地方
But he killed them
离圣塔莫尼卡法♥院♥近得很啊
five minutes from the Santa Monica courthouse.
我知道 但我们不能让他们
Yeah, I know, I know, but we can't ask them
把审判定在圣塔莫尼卡
to move the trial to Santa Monica.
他们修复地震损失的工程远远落后
And they're way behind fixing the earthquake damage,
媒体室也很暗 得在市区
and the media room's dinky; it's downtown.
到时大家都有地方
There'll be room for everybody.
这样我们能控制好媒体
That way, we can handle the press,
我们的人力都在这边
we have our offices and resources down here.
再者 看上去也好很多
Plus, the optics are a million times better.
看上去
The "optics"?
那是什么
What's an optic?
玛莎
Marcia.
我有黑人选民
I have a black voting base.
不能搞出全白的陪审团
I can't risk getting an all-white jury.
我再也不想听到"罗德尼·金"和
I don't want to hear the words "Rodney King"
-"西米谷市"的字眼了 -我说不好
- or "Simi Valley" ever again. - I don't know.
辛普森不是该由同类做陪审员吗
Doesn't Simpson deserve a jury of his peers?
比如中年有钱的白人男性
You know, rich, middle-aged white men?
-玛莎 -我开玩笑的
- Marcia... - I'm kidding.
这是实话 但我是开玩笑
It's the truth, but I'm kidding.
不管怎样 我不介意去市区
Anyhow, downtown is fine by me.
我在这儿打了20场凶案官司19赢
I've won 19 out of 20 homicide trials here.
是啊 很棒
Yeah, that's great.
这个办公室审过数以万计的案子
This office tries tens of thousands of cases;
而人们只关注几个名气大的
people only pay attention to a couple of the loud ones.
我们现在情况利好
We have a winning hand.
我们让大家都有光吧
Let's make everyone look good.
他来了
There he is.
亚伦
Alan!
请进
Come in.
鲍勃 你好啊
Bob! How are you?
李 好久不见
Lee! Long time!
亚伦
Alan.
-还有 -罗伯特·卡戴珊
- And, uh... - Robert Kardashian.
是啊 见到你很高兴
Right. Glad to meet you.
大家 这位是巴里·夏克
Everyone, this is Barry Scheck.
业内最棒的DNA专家
Best DNA mind in the business.
DNA 重回青春啊 新人见旧人
Ooh, DNA. To be 30 again. New guard, meet old guard.
-这位是帕特·麦肯纳 我们的主调查员 -你好
- This is Pat Mckenna, our lead investigator. - Pat.
他可以不择手段 为最棒的人干过活儿
He can go down and dirty; he's dug for the best.
好了 介绍够了
All right, enough of the intros.
亚伦 在膳朵餐厅预定了位子
Alan, made a reservation for lunch at Spago's.
嗯 我们能不能别吃午饭了
Yeah, do you mind terribly If we skipped lunch
直接干一下午
and just worked through the afternoon?
我有很多事要做 5:30还得回波士顿呢
I got a lot to cover, and I'm on a 5:30 back to Boston.
-是吗 -是的 这事就这样
- Really? - Yeah, that's how this is gonna work.
我会经常来 但我的人力在哈佛
I'll come out often, but my manpower's back at Harvard.
哈佛啊
Harvard.
那么第一周的
So, then, the first week
高♥潮♥是辛普森的跑路
culminates with Simpson deciding to make a run for it
-而且是在你的监控下 -小心
- while under your supervision... - Careful.
留下了一封貌似
...Leaving behind a letter that sounds like
是认罪信的信 而你们
an admission of guilt, that you guys,
不知为何 在电视上读了出来
for some mystifying reason, read aloud on television.
鲍勃觉得那是个好主意
Bob thought it was a good idea.
不不 等等
No, no, wait, wait.
你为什么那么说
Why did you say that?
你不知道那天的情况
You don't know what it was like that day.
你不在场
You weren't there.
当然 我是来帮忙 不是来指责你的
Of course. And I'm here to help, not to judge.
你就是来指责我的 那算什么
Oh, you are here to judge. What was that?
-那算怎么回事 -鲍勃
- What was all that? - Bob,
你得迅速行动 你的委托人
you have to move fast. Your client,
他的善良 他的人气
his goodwill, all of his popularity
他的成就 是在贬值的资产
and accomplishments, it's a depreciating asset.
什么意思
What do you mean?
现在 他是个帅气
Right now, he's sort of like this handsome,
被击倒的 天赋异禀的希腊神
gifted Greek god laid low.
充满悲剧色彩
It's a tragedy.
但他依然是个希腊神般的人物
But he's still a Greek god.
他在监牢里待得越久
The longer he sits in that cell,
越多地被公众看到身着囚衣 手戴镣铐
the more the public sees him in a jumpsuit and cuffs,
他就越像是个凡人
the more mortal he becomes.
所以我们必须抓紧时间
That's the clock we're fighting.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
他永远都会是"果汁"
He's never gonna stop being The Juice.
好了 时间不多了
All right, you know what, time is short,
来看看这些大量的物证
so let's get the overwhelming physical evidence,
这些证据似乎都证明就是OJ干的
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表