剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
我们看《宋飞正传》吧
We'll be watching Seinfeld.
我只是想做个选择
I'm just making a decision here
而不是继续听你们这些人吵
instead of listening to you people argue.
"你们这些人"是什么意思
What do you mean "You people"?
别跟我扯那个 老兄
Oh, no, don't start that crap with me, pal.
我有印第安血统
I'm part American Indian.
你带着你的扯淡滚蛋吧
You need to bounce up out of here with that bull.
行了 伙计们
Hey, you guys.
拜托 我们肯定能找到大家都喜欢看的
Come on, I'm sure we can find something we all want to watch.
我们投票吧
Look, why don't we just take a vote?
好主意 谢谢 阿曼达
Well, that's a great idea. Thank you, Armanda.
谁想看《马丁》
Who votes Martin?
这就对了
What I'm talking about.
想看《宋飞正传》的呢
Now if you want to watch Seinfeld.
那就《马丁》了
Martin it is.
-*马丁 马丁* -你真是疯了
- *Martin, Martin...* - You so crazy.
然后他还跟那个猩猩道歉
And then he has to apologize to the chimpanzee.
什么
What?
那个克雷默真该自己弄个节目
I'm telling you, they got to give that Kramer his own show.
该你了
All right, you're up.
我让牌
I'll check.
果汁出动
The Juice is loose, y'all.
全压
I'm all in.
弃牌
I fold.
别那样 托德
Oh, don't be that way, Todd.
来吧 小伯
Come on, Bobby B.
不跟
I'm out.
太多了
It's too rich.
是吗
Really?
可惜了
Oh, well, that's too bad,
我是一手烂牌
'cause... I got nothing!
你这个混♥蛋♥
Oh, you bastard.
厉害啊 果汁
On a roll, Juice.
可不是
Got that right.
去跟人说
Tell somebody.
-去跟人说吧 -真是
- Tell a friend. - Man.
跟你们这样打牌
You know, playing cards with y'all like this...
是说"跟你的重要证人会商"吧
Ah, you mean "consulting with your material witnesses."
谢谢
Thank you.
感觉就像回到家一样
Well, almost feels like I'm back home,
就那么一会儿
just for a minute, you know?
手套事件之后
You know, after that glove thing,
他们真该把庭审直接终结了
they should just call off the rest of this trial.
-他们明天要拿出什么来 -DNA
- What are they throwing at you tomorrow? - DNA.
那是什么鬼
Whatever that is.
DNA的四个成分
So, again, the four pieces to DNA
分别是 腺嘌呤 胸腺嘧啶 鸟嘌呤和跑嘧啶
are adenine, thymine, guanine and cytosine,
分别用首字母简称 A T G C
abbreviated by their first letters: A, T, G and C.
都是成对出现的
They also come in pairs.
非双股螺旋配对
Now, the non-Watson Crick base pairing
才真正有趣
is what really gets interesting.
是...
It, uh...
冯先生 尽管这一切对非专业人士来说非常复杂
Mr. Fung, while all this can seem complicated to a non-scientist,
但在将嫌疑人与
the results are astoundingly accurate
微量残留物匹配方面
in terms of matching a suspect
所得结果是非常精确的 是吧
to tiny traces that have been left behind. Would you agree?
是的 匹配要比
Oh, certainly. The matching process is many, many times
指纹精确得多
more accurate than a fingerprint.
"要比指纹精确得多"
"Many, many times more accurate than a fingerprint."
邦迪大道犯罪现场的
And what were the results of the blood analysis
血迹分♥析♥结果如何
from the Bundy crime scene?
47号♥证物的RFLP图谱表明
Well, the RFLP pattern from item 47 shows us that...
我重新问
Oh, let me rephrase.
除了两位被害人
Other than the two victims,
这种非常精确的DNA匹配
did this incredibly precise DNA matching show
是否表明犯罪现场有其他人的DNA
anyone else's blood and DNA at the scene of the murders?
是的 只有一个人
It did, uh, just one individual.
这份DNA与你在邦迪大道
And does this same DNA match the blood you found
-后门发现的血迹是否吻合 -是的
- on the back gate at Bundy? - Yes, it does.
是否跟你在辛普森先生的野马车内
And does it match the blood you found
发现的血迹吻合
inside Mr. Simpson's Bronco?
是的 都是来自同一个人
Yes, it's all from the same individual.
是否与一直通往辛普森先生家
And does it match the DNA and the blood you found
和他床尾袜子上的
leading up to Mr. Simpson's house
DNA和血迹吻合
and on the sock at the foot of his bed?
是的 都是一个人的DNA
Yes, it's all from the same individual's DNA profile.
有没有可能是别人的DNA
Could it be anyone else's DNA?
那个血迹有一组独特的特征
That blood has a particular set of characteristics
仅有可能
that could only occur
在1.7亿人中出现一个人具备那样的特征
approximately in one in 170 million individuals.
1.7亿人中
One person...
出现一个人
in 170 million.
那个DNA与这一切证据吻合的人
Is that one person who matches all that DNA
-今天是否在庭上 -是的
- in this courtroom today? - Yes, he is.
麻烦你为陪审员指认他
Could you please point him out for the jury?
请记录冯先生指认了
Let the record show that Mr. Fung is pointing
被告 奥伦瑟·詹姆斯·辛普森先生
to the defendant, Mr. Orenthal James Simpson.
洛杉矶县警♥察♥局 男子中♥央♥监狱
人都哪去了
Where is everybody?
托德说他要工作到很晚
Todd said he had to work late.
斯宾塞说孩子网球比赛还是什么
Spencer said his kids had a tennis match or something.
比扑克夜还重要吗 该死
And that's more important than poker night? Shit.
我觉得是
I think it's...
我觉得是DNA的原因
I... I think it's the DNA.
他们或许有点
I think maybe they're having trouble
被数字振晕了
wrapping their minds around the, uh, the numbers.
这让人产生了一些疑问
You know, it... it raises some questions.
什么问题 他们了解我的
What questions? They know me.
我觉得 我是说
I think... I mean, well...
让他们产生疑问的 是妮可的血
one thing they were wondering is-is about Nicole's blood.
怎么会沾到你的野马里
How it got in your Bronco.
我怎么知道
How the hell do I know?
我怎么知道 小伯
How the hell do I know, Bobby?
警♥察♥啊
The police.
法耶的哥伦比亚朋友 我不知道
Faye's Colombian friends. I don't know.
但到处都是
Yeah, but it's everywhere.
妮可家里
Nicole's house,
野马车中 你的车道上
the Bronco, your driveway,
你的袜子上
your socks.
实在
It...
是他们提出的这些问题吗
And this is them asking?
是的
Yeah.
是他们提的
This is them asking.
-我只想回家 -女士们先生们
- I just want to go home. - Ladies, gentlemen,
庭审再次推迟
there's been another postponement.
我知道 我知道 相信我
I know, I know, believe me,
相信我 我和你们处境一样
believe me-- I'm in the same boat as you.
我只有两个小时的睡觉时间
I'm working on two hours sleep.
副警官亚当 你需要为你的
Deputy Adam, you need to find
家人腾出更多时间
more time for your family.
克里斯蒂和小孩还好吗 她们怎么样
How are Christine and the baby? How are they doing?
-她挺好的 -是吗
- She's great. - Yeah?
克里斯蒂在抱怨小孩的体重
Christine's complaining about baby weight,
不过我觉得她很漂亮
but I think she's beautiful.
看啊 她真美
Look at that-- she's beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
诺克斯
Knox.
伊藤法官在内庭等你
Judge Ito needs to see you in his chambers.
他想要干什么
What he want with me?
跟我走
Let's go.
好 好
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表