剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
请淡定 452号♥陪审员
Now, now, Juror 452...
我叫特蕾西
My name is Tracy!
那些警官 他们并不公正
The deputies,they're not fair.
白人陪审员总是比我们有更好的待遇
The white jurors get better treatment than us.
现在你提的是一项很严重的指控 452号♥
Okay, now, that is a very serious charge, 45...
那好 你能向我描述一下具体情况吗
Okay, can you... just please elaborate for me?
比如当他们带我们出去逛街
Well, like, when they took us out shopping,
美国知名百货商店
他们给白人们一个小时去逛塔吉特
they gave them an hour at Target
美国知名折扣百货店
却只给我们30分钟逛罗斯百货
and only gave us 30 minutes at Ross!
他们和我们是什么意思
Them? Us? Uh...
他们明知道黑人更喜欢罗斯百货
They know that blacks like Ross more!
这个...
Oh. Is that, uh...
是真的吗
is that true?
当然了 是人都知道
Of course it is! Everybody knows that!
这是真的
That's true.
我想退出
I want out.
他们对待我们总是低人一等
They treat us like we're second class,
仿佛我们都是罪犯一样
like we're criminals or something.
我再也受不了了
I can't take it anymore.
我只想回家 求你了
I just want to go home, please.
好的 我知道了
Okay, okay. Um...
你知道吗 我们早应该
You know what, we are way overdue
让警官轮班了 我可以把他们换掉
for a deputy rotation, so what I can do is I can change them out,
请你留下
and I would just ask if
给我们一次机会 可以吗
you would please give that a chance, okay?
应该可以
I guess so.
那好 那好
Okay. Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你又是哪位
Who the hell is you supposed to be?
警官警官亚当呢
Where's Deputy Adam?
他来了
Oh, there he is.
-怎么回事 -大伙儿 很抱歉
- What’s going on? - You guys, listen, I am sorry,
但我们全部人要被换走了
but we've been rotated out, all of us.
-为什么 -我也不知道
- Why? - I really don't know.
为何我们什么事都要被瞒着
Why do we never know why anything happens?
我们只该待两个月的
We suppose to be here for two months.
这家伙什么毛病
What's his problem?
不清楚 我只知道我不喜欢
I don't know. I don't like nobody watching me
在拿食物的时候被盯着看
when I get my food, I know that.
我的天
Man.
那位又是怎么了
What's wrong with that one?
-为什么她穿着一身黑色 -不清楚
- Why is she all in black? - I don't know.
我只知道咱们是陪审团
I thought we was a jury.
我不知道还得参加葬礼
I didn't know we was going to a funeral.
她可能是疯了
Maybe she's lost her mind.
感觉挺像葬礼的
It feels like a funeral.
什么事
Yes?
-法官大人 -陪审团去哪儿呢
- Your Honor... - Where's my jury?
他们拒绝进来
They... they're refusing to come in.
告诉那些法警我要他们现在就进来
Tell the deputies I want them here right now,
否则全部算作藐视法庭
or I'll hold them all in contempt!
全体起立
All rise.
103号♥庭审现在开庭
Department 103 is now in session.
请兰斯·伊藤法官上庭
The Honorable Lance A. Ito presiding.
请坐
You may be seated.
好了 把陪审团叫进来
All right, bring in the jury.
这件事越来越古怪了
It just gets curiouser and curiouser.
是希望有人死啊
Someone better be dead.
今天的出庭作证推迟
I will be postponing testimony for today.
谢谢各位
Thank you.
现在休庭
All right, we stand at recess.
多米尼克 你几乎每天都在场
Dominic, you-you've been there every day
今天陪审团似乎有些问题
and something's going on with the jury.
发生了什么
What's going on?
在法♥院♥内部 他们称这个为
Down at the courthouse, they're calling it
陪审团叛变
"The juror revolt."
这在司法历史上是史无前例的 拉里
It's unprecedented in judicial history, Larry.
我的线人说这件事情的起因
And my sources say the whole thing
是一些警官被调走
was over some deputies being transferred.
我们对局面失去控制了
We've lost control.
现在咱们根本不知道发生了什么
Now we have no idea what's going on.
一半的陪审团身穿黑色衣服
Half the people wearing black
穿黑的人半数原本是我们以为会判无罪的人
were in our damn not guilty column.
现如今我们分不清大家的身份和立场了
Now we have no idea who's who or what's what.
这是斯德哥尔摩症候群症
It's Stockholm Syndrome.
被劫持人♥质♥对劫持人产生好感
这也许是唯一的解释了
That's the only explanation.
我只能向
We just have to pray
上帝祈祷 祈祷他们
to sweet Jesus that they aren't
不是都普遍地同情执法机关了
identifying with law enforcement in general.
-先生 -什么事
- Sir? - Yes?
OJ在线上
O.J.'s on the line.
当然
Of course.
伙计
My man.
你怎么样
How's it going?
你觉得我能怎么样 约翰尼
How the hell you think it's going, Johnnie?!
他们在说审判无效
They're talking mistrial.
审判无效啊 伙计
A mistrial, man!
我不想再经历一次了
I can't go through this shit again.
OJ 我是鲍勃
O.J., it's Bob.
听着 我们都觉得
Now, look, we all feel
审判不会无效的
that there will not be a mistrial.
所以不用担心
So I would, I wouldn't worry.
让我出庭
Just put me on the stand!
让我作证
Let me testify.
我说了 我能行
I'm telling you, I can do this.
听我说 听我说一句
Now, listen to me, listen to me for a second.
如果我不作证
If I don't testify,
他们会觉得我有所隐瞒
they're gonna think I have something to hide.
我可以做到的
Now, I can, I can do this.
我们最有利的时刻
Hell, the best moment we have so far
不就是我试戴手套吗
was me trying on the gloves, am I right?
是的 OJ 你说得没错 完全正确
No, O.J., you're right, you're absolutely right.
但我们不会让你冒险出庭的
But we would never put you in that position.
等等 OJ
Hold on a second, O.J.
我们不能让他出庭作证
We cannot put him on the stand.
谋杀案没这样的
It's not done in a murder case.
没人这么做过
It's just not done.
人们爱他 只要他出庭
The people love him. He gets on the stand,
说说他有多爱他妻子
talks about how much he loves his wife,
能引发同情
gets emotional.
你的想法很有意思 OJ
Interesting idea, uh, O.J.
我不反对
I-I'm not against it.
这才像话 这才是我要的
Now you're talking. Now that's what I'm saying.
等等 OJ 怎么了
Hold on a second, O.J. What?
这主意太糟了
It is a terrible idea!
你这么做就是为了耍我吗
I mean, are you doing this just to screw with me?
很显然这和你没关系 鲍勃
Amazingly, this is not about you, Bob.
这是为了赢官司
This is about winning this case.
你有什么想法 又一份认罪协议吗
What is your idea? Another plea bargain?
如果玛莎·克拉克交叉询问他
If Marcia Clark cross-examines him,
那将是一场严酷的灾难
it will be an unmitigated disaster,
你心里明白
and you know it.
如果我们先模拟讯问他呢
What if we do a mock-cross?
看看他应付得怎么样
See how he handles it.
果汁
Juice.
我向上帝祷告
I-I-I pray to the Lord, sweet baby black Jesus,
你能再让我等一次 黑鬼
you put me on hold one more time, Negro.
抱歉
Apologies.
我们觉得先对你预演一次出庭
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表