剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
他跑到这里来把我的文件拿走了
He came here and took my files?
他不能这样做 我可以吊销他的律师资格
Well, he can't do that. I could get him disbarred for that.
让他接电♥话♥ 我要马上召集所有人开会
Get him on the phone! I want a meeting with everyone right now!
他已经组织开会了
He already called for a meeting.
在他办公室开的
At his office.
还有这个
This also came in.
每日新闻 夏皮罗沦为梦幻律师团替补
有人给《纽约每日新闻》走露了风声
Somebody talked to the New York Daily News.
我们提出的禁止使用在罗金厄姆
We lost the motion to suppress the evidence
所采集证据的动议失败了
collected at Rockingham.
感觉伊藤有意针对我们
It's like Ito has a thing against us.
别担心 我们申请作废实验室检测结果
Don't worry. We'll file a motion to throw out the lab results.
太好了 鲍勃来了
Great. Bob's here.
-首先 -你们别说 我先说我的事
- First up - Before we get into your agenda, let's get into mine.
鲍勃 我们在和OJ连线
Bob, O.J.'s on the phone.
很好 我们要讨论重要的事情
Good. Because we have some very pressing issues to discuss,
因为这屋里有条臭鱼坏了一锅汤
because there are some stinky fish in this room.
在座各位都知道我们必须统一对外
Everybody here knows that we have to keep a united front.
所以从现在开始 只有我一个人
So from now on, I am the only one
代表辩方团队发言
that speaks for the defence team.
我才是首席律师
I'm the lead attorney.
OJ 你有什么要说的吗
Um, O.J., do you have something to say?
说来有点好笑
Well, this is sort of funny.
刚才让我想起了以前打橄榄球的时候
It reminds me of the old days, when I played football.
我有时候和队友有矛盾 但是一到周日
I didn't always get along with my teammates. But on Sunday
我们都把废话丢在脑后一起打球
we put all that bullshit aside and played together.
我不明白
I don't get it.
我不明白你什么意思
I-I don't... I don't follow.
在我看来 鲍勃 你是四分卫
As I see it, Bob, you're the quarterback.
约翰尼是跑锋 但是
And Johnnie's the running back. But, uh,
我们不需要一直投球
we won't be throwing the ball all that much.
但是你说我才是四分卫
But I'm-I'm the quarterback, you say.
对吗
Is that correct?
或者可能你是教练
Well, or-or maybe you're the coach
李是四分卫 亚伦是...
and Lee's the quarterback and-and, uh... and Alan's
-打前线的 -果汁 果汁
- the, uh, uh, front office. - Juice, Juice,
我觉得你得说清楚一些
um, I think you need to be more clear.
好吗 你究竟想表达什么
All right? What are you trying to say?
开庭陈述还有不到一个月了
Opening statements are less than a month away.
是的 开庭陈述还有不到一个月了
Yes. Opening statements are a month away.
作为首席律师 由我来做陈述
And as the lead attorney, I will be delivering those statements.
对吗 OJ
Is that right, O.J.?
我谨提议我们有能力的同事科克伦先生
I would respectfully suggest that our able colleague Mr. Cochran
更能胜任
is the more appropriate person
开庭陈述的工作
to deliver the opening statement.
鉴于我们精挑细选的
Given the makeup of our...
陪审团成员组成结构
brilliantly selected jury, he could translate
他能用市区方言来传达我们的信息
our message into a "Downtown" dialect
这样能和听者产生更强烈的共鸣
that would resonate more powerfully with our audience.
我赞同李的观点
I agree with Lee.
我也是
Uh, me, too.
OJ 你呢
What about you, O.J.?
你觉得应该由谁来做开庭陈述
Who do you think should give the opening statement?
这个
Well...
-该死 -拜托了 果汁
- Oh Shit. - Please, Juice.
果汁 我们需要答案
Juice, we need an answer.
让约翰尼来做吧
Let's-let's have Johnnie do it.
好了 我们要分配
Okay. We need to hand out
本周的律师任务
attorney assignments for the week.
巴里 你负责PCR检测的事 卡尔
Barry, I need you to take the PCR testing. Carl...
他们找个黑人来做什么
Why did they get a black guy?
辛 普 森 公 诉 案
美 国 罪 案 故 事
第一季 第四集
————————
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表