剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
你得理解
It's very important that you understand this.
-OJ -我不能进监狱 鲍勃
- O.J. - I can't go to jail, Bob!
你得进
Yes, you can.
而且你得明白一件事
And you have to understand one thing:
这可能是最后一次
this may be the last time
我们在无人监听的情况下交流了
we get to speak without anyone eavesdropping,
如果你有什么要说的
so if you have anything to say,
我会让所有人都出去的
I'll clear the room.
你在说什么啊
What are you saying to me?
是谁
oh, who is that?
鲍勃 出去
Bob, get out of here.
谁来了 他们已经到了吗
What is that? They're already here?
不 只是几个朋友而已
No, they're just friends.
他们来看望你的
They're-they're here to look at you.
我们已经有了计划
We have this plan.
别这样
Let's not do that.
没有明显的伤口或擦伤
No significant wounds or abrasions.
这边呢 躯干这里
What about here, on the torso?
有一些肿大的淋巴结
I see some swollen lymph nodes.
有什么家族性癌症史吗
Is there any family history of cancer?
OJ看上去很不高兴
O.J. looks sad.
能让他躺下来吗
Can he lie down?
你让他们好好干活儿吧
You let them do their thing.
这是最有效的辩护证据
This is best defense money can buy.
我想打个电♥话♥给妈妈
I want to call mama.
再冲个澡
Take a shower.
你好
Yes?
是菲洛斯坦医生
Dr. Faerstein.
这边
This way.
你好索尔 谢谢你能过来
Hello, Saul. Thank you for coming.
能快点吗
Would you make it quick?
又来了一个医生
Another doctor?
他是索尔·菲洛斯坦 精神病专家
That's Saul Faerstein. Expert psychiatrist.
以防万一
Just in case.
万一什么
In case what?
万一我们要用到精神错乱的辩词
Just in case we need a "diminished capacity" defense.
你什么意思
What do you-- what do you mean?
要认罪吗
Plead guilty?
你是说 他当时发疯了吗
What are you saying, he was, he was insane?
我的意思是 选择项要多一些
I'm saying, we keep our options open.
已经11点5分了
I've got 11:05.
他迟到了
He is late.
太过分了
This is unbelievable.
我们已经够由着他了
We cut him every favor possible.
让他自首 充足的时间
Self-surrender, plenty of time...
听着 打给他
You know what? Call him.
打给他
Call him.
汤姆 对不起
Tom, I have to apologize.
我们要迟到一会儿了
We're a few minutes behind.
鲍勃 你们在车上了吗
Bob, you are in your car?
快了 我们马上就出发了
Well, almost. We're-we're about to leave.
什么 不不 鲍勃
What? No. No, no, Bob.
别耍我
Do not jerk me around.
他在洗漱呢
But he's-he's washing up.
还要穿衣服
He's-he's getting dressed.
动作有点慢
He's moving a bit slowly.
夏皮罗 我们12点要开新闻发布会
Shapiro! We have a press conference scheduled for 12:00.
玛莎会气疯的
Marcia's gonna blow a gasket.
凯林先生 你住在
Mr. Kaelin, do you live on the property
奥伦瑟·詹姆斯·辛普森家里吗
of Mr. Orenthal James Simpson?
我谢绝回答这个问题
I, uh, I respectfully decline to answer
大陪审团听证会
并主张保持沉默的宪法权利
and assert my constitutional right to remain silent.
1994年6月12日晚
On the night of June 12, 1994,
你和辛普森先生在一起吗
were you in the company of Mr. Simpson?
我...
I...
我谢绝回答这个问题
I respectfully decline to answer
并主张保持沉默的宪法权利
and assert my constitutional right to remain silent.
凯林先生 您是目击证人
Mr. Kaelin, you are a witness,
不是嫌疑人
not a suspect.
你没有权利使用宪法第五修正案
You have no right to invoke the fifth amendment,
所以我要再问你一遍
so I am going to ask you again.
1994年6月12日晚
On the night of June 12, 1994,
你和辛普森先生在一起吗
were you in the company of Mr. Simpson?
朗来电♥话♥了
Lange just called.
OJ还没有自首
O.J. has not turned himself in.
遗愿及遗嘱
我的银行存款归母亲尤妮思...
三分之一归我的好友罗伯特·卡戴珊
妈妈
我希望你知道我不是杀人凶手...
我的孩子阿奈尔 强森 西弗妮和贾斯汀
爸爸爱你们...
我这一生很幸运...
爱你们的
OJ
你得穿衣服了 果汁
We gotta get you dressed, Juice.
打给布朗家
Call up the Browns.
告诉露和朱迪 我希望他们成为
Tell Lou and Judy I want them to be
孩子们的监护人
the guardians of my children.
你在干什么
What... What are you doing?
立遗嘱
This is my will.
这是给粉丝的话
This is a statement to my fans.
这是写给妈妈的信
This is a letter to mama...
还有给孩子们的
and to my kids.
果汁... 立遗嘱
Juice, Juice... a will?
这样对大家都好
It's just easier for everybody.
果汁
Juice...
-果汁 -情况太糟了
- Juice... - This situation has gotten real bad.
果汁
Juice...
别 别
Don't! Don't.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come on.
过来
Come here.
别这样 果汁
Come on, Juice.
简直是疯了
This is out of control.
我丢下大陪审团给你打电♥话♥
I have left the grand jury to make this call.
你的客户在哪儿
Where is your client?
玛莎 对不起
Marcia, I'm sorry,
但他和几个医生在一起
But he's with a few doctors.
他情绪非常低落
He's very depressed.
是啊 他该低落
Yeah, well, he should be depressed.
他杀了两个人 他该坐牢去
He killed two people, he's going to prison.
现在你们在哪儿
Now what is your location?
这边有个医生要和你说话
Here's one of the doctors now.
索尔 你来搞定
Saul, handle this.
-你好 -你是哪位
- Hello? - Who is this?
我是个精神病医生
I'm a psychiatrist.
您是哪位
Who is this?
我是地检官玛莎·克拉克
This is district attorney Marcia Clark.
你们在哪儿
Where are you?
我们有对辛普森的逮捕令
We have a warrant for this man's arrest.
医生 我相信你一定知道
Now, doctor, as I am sure you are aware,
帮助和教唆逃亡犯
there are laws relating to
是要负法律责任的
the aiding and abetting of a fugitive.
如果你不知道相关法律
If you are not aware of these laws,
我就给你讲讲清楚
let me make them clear to you now...
鲍勃 我可不想为此进监狱
Bob, I am not going to jail for this.
玛莎 我是鲍勃
Marcia, Bob.
抱歉事情成了现在这样
I am so sorry how this unfolded.
我向你道歉 你有笔吗
I apologize. Do you have a pen?
我把地址告诉你
I'll give you the address.
恩西诺市
We're in Encino.
果汁
Juice!
OJ 求你了 别
O.J., no, please.
这是我女儿的房♥间啊
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表