剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
为什么
And why is that?
她们会同情妮可
They'll sympathize with Nicole.
我经手过很多件
I have handled case after case
非裔美国妇女被家暴的案子
of battered African-American women.
我听过她们的经历
I have heard their stories.
她们会对此案很有共鸣
They'll be able to make the connection.
OJ先是家暴 导致最后的谋杀
O.J.'s abuse... led to murder.
好吧 你也许是对的
Okay, well, you're probably right.
但对外开放接受帮助也不会掉块肉
But it doesn't hurt to be open to outside input.
去见见文森
Go see Vinson.
那么开野马车逃亡的事情你们怎么看
So, how about that Bronco chase, huh?
有人看新闻了吗
Anybody see that?
反正我是看了
I know I did.
这事可不得了
Oh-ho, that was something.
那有多少人认为他是无辜的
Okay, so who thinks he's innocent?
好的
Okay.
那有谁认为OJ是杀人凶手
And who thinks O.J. Simpson committed the murders?
好的
Okay.
天啊 比我想象中更糟糕
Holy shit. It's worse than I thought.
今天你在庭上说
You told the court today
你是在晚上九点离开的餐馆
that you left the restaurant at 9:00 p.m.,
因为当时餐馆在打烊 所以你很确定
and that you knew that because the restaurant was closing.
那为什么你告诉警♥察♥晚上八点半时你在家
Why did you tell police you were home by 8:30?
法官阁下 我希望法庭能够
Your Honor, I would like to ask the court
要求证人回答他们的问题
to instruct the witness to answer the question.
告诉我你们对玛莎·克拉克的印象
Give me your impressions of Marcia Clark
基于刚才你们看到的
based on what you've seen.
快 请说吧
Please. Come on.
希望大家能说出你们真实的想法
And-and I want you to be honest.
-请讲 -她看着像个婊♥子♥
- Okay. - Well, she seems like a bitch.
她说得好像大家都是弱智一样
She acts like everybody's stupid.
而且她声音尖死了
And she's strident!
我是不会想做她男友的
I wouldn't want to be her boyfriend.
自以为什么都懂
Yeah, a real know-it-all.
她看着不可靠
She's shifty.
没错
Yes, definitely.
黑人女性不喜欢你
Black women don't like you.
什么 没有的事
What? No.
不 这太愚蠢了
No, that's idiotic.
我在黑人女性前为多起案件辩论 并且胜诉
I have tried many, many cases in front of black women and won.
我和她们关系很好
I have a rapport with them.
数据显示可不是这样
The data doesn't bear that out.
你的数据就是狗屁
Well, then, your data is horseshit.
那些黑人女性中有的还在跟我写信
Some of those black women still write me letters.
这些私事很有意思
Well, that's wonderful anecdotal information.
不过我认为最好
but I think it'd be wise to
限制下你的陪审团里非裔女性的人数
limit the number of African American women on your jury.
或许你还得考虑让你的外表看上去更柔和
You might also consider softening your appearance.
穿裙装 别穿职业装
Skirts instead of business suits.
换个新发型
Perhaps a new hairdo.
再多笑点
Maybe try smiling a bit more.
我们的焦点小组
Our focus group
根据他们对涉事人的同情度
rated the participants on a scale of one to ten,
按一到十的等级打分
based on how much sympathy they felt.
在黑人女性中 OJ得到的全是9分和10分
Among black women, O.J. Received all nines and tens.
而妮可
But Nicole
得到的是7分 5分还有一个3分
scored sevens, fives and a three.
真的吗
Really?
被害者得到了一个3分
The murder victim scored a three?
卡片上都写了
It was all over the cards.
你已经看了卡片了 我怎么还没看到
You saw the cards? Why didn't I see the cards?
谁负责分配卡片的
Who's in charge of distributing the cards?
先生们 请把重心放在我们的委托人身上
Gentlemen, let's focus on our client.
是啊 主意不错
Yeah, that's a novel idea.
不得不说
I will admit
我没想到黑人女性这么喜欢OJ
I'm surprised that black ladies liked O.J. So much.
她们具体说了些什么
What exactly did they say?
非常正面
Oh, it's very positive.
她们形容OJ帅气 阳刚 有魅力
They call O.J. "Handsome," "Masculine" and "Charming."
她们用了哪些词汇形容妮可
What, what words did they use to describe Nicole?
各种各样的
Various terms got thrown around.
不过有一个出现频率很高
But one term came up a lot.
"拜金女"
"Gold digger."
拜金女 这完全不靠谱啊
Gold digger? That's completely wrong.
她根本不是那样的人
I mean, she wasn't like that at all.
我只是在照着数据读
I'm just repeating the data.
妮可不是拜金女
Nicole wasn't a gold digger.
我了解她 她爱过他
I mean, I-I knew her. She loved him.
他们疯狂迷恋着彼此
Well, they were obsessed with each other.
她真的爱过他
And she really did love him.
他们的性♥爱♥火爆至极
They had hot sex.
当然他们分手后
Which, of course, became a problem
这成了一个问题 因为
after they broke up, because
OJ知道她随时都需要做♥爱♥
O.J. knew that she needed it all the time.
这让他失去理智
And it absolutely drove him crazy.
在她住在格雷特纳格林大道上小屋期间
You know, when she was at that little house on Gretna Green,
他经常躲在草丛里
he used to hide in the bushes
看她和其他男人做♥爱♥
and watch her have sex with other guys.
她知道OJ在草丛里吗
Did she know that O.J. was out there?
当然
Of course she did!
她以前喜欢惹恼他
She used to love to push his buttons.
他们不断和好
And they were constantly reconciling.
然后其中一人会出轨
And then somebody would sleep with someone,
然后又开始吵架
and the fighting would start again.
他们是我见过的最不像离婚了的
They were really the most undivorced divorced couple
离婚夫妻
I think I've ever known.
加班吗
Hey, working late?
明天就开始选陪审员了
Jury selection begins tomorrow.
他们召集了900人
They've called 900 people.
听说会创纪录
I hear it might be a record.
说不定我会入选吉尼斯呢
Maybe I'll make The Guinness Book.
我多半会通宵在这 而鲍勃·夏皮罗在
I'll probably be here all night, while Bob Shapiro eats dinner
比弗利山庄一个我吃不起的餐厅里享用晚餐
in some Beverly Hills restaurant I can't afford.
我就长话短说
Well, I'll make it quick.
我是来问问关于考林斯的调查进展如何
I'm just checking to see where we're at with Cowlings.
克里斯 该死
Oh, Chris. Damn it.
抱歉 我太心烦意乱了
I'm sorry. I'm so distracted.
我想找你谈的
I meant to talk to you.
OJ案占据了一切
O.J. is swallowing up everything.
考虑到现有的证据
And considering the available evidence,
吉尔认为我们应该停止对考林斯的调查
Gil thinks we should drop the Cowlings investigation.
你干得很棒 可是...
You've done a great job, but...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我请你喝杯酒吧
Let me buy you a drink.
我只喝龙舌兰酒
I only drink tequila.
你当老大是有原因的
There's a reason you're the boss-man.
这次庭审太疯狂了
This trial is so crazy.
通常大家都会找各种理由
Usually people are throwing up every excuse
来逃避耗时的案子
to get out of serving on a long case,
但本案 我不得不在一堆奇葩
but here, I have to wade through the crackpots
和渴求关注的人中筛选
and the attention-seekers.
-陪审员预先审查内容有多广泛 -没完没了
- How extensive is the voir dire? - It's endless!
我们有294道问题
We are asking 294 questions.
有太多需要掌握的信息
There are so many moving parts.
"你有向名人索要过签名吗"
"Have you ever asked a celebrity for an autograph?"
"你有和不同种族的人交往过吗"
"Have you ever dated anyone of a different race?"
"你是南加州大学橄榄球队的球迷吗"
"Are you a fan of USC football?"
市区有很多特洛伊球迷
There's a lot of Trojan fans downtown.
南加州大学橄榄球队名称
我能应付的
I'll deal with them.
我认为OJ最大的麻烦是...
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表