剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
走哪去 他要去哪里
Go where? Where's he gonna go?
-反正不是监狱 宝贝 -克里斯
- Anywhere but jail, baby. - Yo, Chris,
过来 兄弟
yeah. get over here, man.
我想着你要给我们来个现场解说呢
I thought you was gonna give us a little play-by-play.
-拜托 -快看OJ跑路
- Please. - Ooh! Look at O.J. go.
这小子还能跑呢
That boy can still run.
那些该死的警♥察♥追不上他的
Them goddamn cops ain't chasing him.
还记得他六七年对加州大学洛衫矶分校那次吗
Remember his run in '67 against UCLA?
-那场是最棒的 -那场干得真漂亮
- That was the best! - That was pretty.
没人能抓到果汁
Nobody could catch the Juice.
我也不知道你们在欢呼些什么
I don't know what you guys are cheering for.
-明明吉姆·布朗更厉害 -什么
- Jim Brown was a much better player. - What?!
克里斯 回屋里去
Chris, go in the house, boy.
OJ可是本地人 他上的是伽利略中学
O.J. is local! He went to Galileo High!
那又怎样 OJ从没有回馈过什么
So what? O.J. never gave back.
你看这里有哪家公园是以他命名的
Well, you see any parks around here named for him?
还有儿童中心
Any children's centers?
看到没 吉姆·布朗关心黑人
See, now Jim Brown cared about black people.
他是个活动分子 他会为我们说话
He was an activist. He spoke up.
但OJ挣了钱 他就跑了 再也没回来过
Once O.J. made his money, he split and never came back.
他成白人了
He became white.
现在警♥察♥追着要抓他
Well, you got the cops chasing him.
他又成黑人了
He's black now!
奥伦瑟·詹姆斯·辛普森
Orenthal James Simpson,
一个伤心的前夫
a grieving former husband,
安慰着他刚失去母亲的孩子
comforting his motherless children.
一个落跑的名人
A celebrity running...
这怎么听着跟悼词一样
Why does that sound like a eulogy?
一个电影明星 一个因双重谋杀被通缉的人
A movie star, and a man wanted for double murder.
我要他活着度过这一天
I want him to finish this day alive.
我要他为自己的所作所为付出代价
I want him to pay for what he's done.
OJ·辛普森的肖像
...images of O.J. Simpson.
加油 OJ 加油 OJ
Go, O.J.! Go, O.J.!
你们为什么支持OJ
Hey, why are you guys rooting for him?
我们不是支持OJ 我们是不支持洛杉矶警局
We're not cheering for O.J. We're booing the LAPD!
看着不像啊
It doesn't sound like you guys are booing.
我们两手抓
We're doing both.
OJ跑了 因为他是无辜的
O.J.'s running, 'cause he's innocent!
他是个被警♥察♥追捕的黑人
He's a black man being hunted by the police.
警♥察♥随便安个罪名都能抓人
They pick you up for anything!
要是我 我也跑
I'd run!
看 是OJ
Hey, look, it's O.J.
超过他们 果汁 加油 果汁
Go get 'em, Juice! Go, Juice!
OJ OJ OJ
O.J.! O.J.! O.J.!
OJ OJ OJ
O.J.! O.J.! O.J.!
果汁是自♥由♥的
OJ OJ OJ
O.J.! O.J.! O.J.! O.J.!
果汁
加油 OJ 加油 OJ
Go, O.J.! Go, O.J.!
听到了吗
You hear that?
他们不该跑到高速公路上来的
Those people shouldn't be on the freeway.
不安全
It's not safe.
他们来是因为他们爱你
They're out because they love you.
他们依然爱你 果汁
They still love you, Juice.
34码
34 yards...
OJ·辛普森
O.J. Simpson.
加油 OJ
Go, O.J.!
加油 OJ 加油 OJ
Go, O.J.! Go, O.J.!
加油 OJ 加油 OJ
Go, O.J.! Go, O.J.!
他在哪儿 我们得找到他
Where is he? We need to find him
-并马上将他带到这里 -阿奈尔
- and get him down here right now. - Arnelle.
你们去哪儿 别走 阿奈尔
Where are you going? Don't leave, Arnelle.
所有人都必须离开
We need everyone off the property.
-这是为了你们的安全 -不
- For your own safety. - No.
我不走 这是我家
I'm not leaving. This is my home.
我也不走 我是辛普森先生的律师
Yeah, I'm not leaving either. I'm Mr. Simpson's attorney.
你们是谁
Hey, who are you?
罗杰·桑德勒 《时代生活》的摄影师
Roger Sandler, Time Life photography.
我们和西洛杉矶分局约好了的
We have an arrangement with the West L.A. Division.
那这麻烦归你们了 交火时小心点
Your funeral. Don't get caught in the crossfire.
搞什么
What the he...
别这样 别这样
Come on, come on!
我们这要怎么过去
How do they expect us to get through?
鸣笛
Honk.
走开 走开
Move. Move!
别挡道
Get out of the way.
OJ·辛普森已经快到家了 他正在车内
O.J. Simpson is almost back home. He's in that car.
NBC直播新闻
布伦特伍德 加州
据称持有一把枪
We're told that he has a gun.
他的母亲正在布伦特伍德的家中 显然...
His mother is at his Brentwood estate, and apparently...
杀人凶手
Murderer!
AC 你得带我回家
A.C., you got to get me to my house.
我想办法呢 果汁 让我们过去
I'm trying, Juice. Hey, let us in!
带我回家 AC
Get me home, A.C.
NBC现场直播
布伦特伍德 加州
到家后会发生什么 现在还很难说
What happens when he gets to his home, we cannot say.
人们聚集在马路上
People are standing in the street.
好了 果汁 我们到了 兄弟
Okay, Juice, we're here, brother.
我们到了
Here we are.
好了 我们到了 OJ
All right, we're home, O.J.
爸爸 求你了
Dad, please!
-爸爸 -杰森 不 退后
- Dad... - Jason, no, man, get back!
-回去 回屋里去 -爸爸 爸爸
- Get back, get in the house! - Dad... Dad, please!
-爸爸 把枪放下 -退后
- Dad, put down the gun! - Get back!
我会处理的 回屋去
I am handling this, okay? Get in the house!
-爸爸 我能帮你的 -回屋去 我来处理
- Dad. - I'm gonna help! Get in the house! I am handling this!
-回屋子里去 -爸爸 求你了 爸爸
- Get your ass in the house! - Dad, please! Dad...
-爸爸 让我帮你 -回屋去
- Dad, I'm gonna help you. - Back in the house.
OJ OJ 放下枪
O.J., O.J., put the gun down.
你吓到我了 伙计
You're scaring me, man.
把枪放下 果汁
Put the gun down, Juice.
OJ
OJ?
OJ 需要帮助吗
OJ. How can I help you?
别烦我们
Leave us alone!
我要和辛普森先生通话 OJ
I want to speak with Mr. Simpson. O.J.?
那边树上有个持枪的人 这是个陷阱
There's a guy in the tree with-with a gun-- this is a trick.
不 不
No, no.
没有陷阱 我们只是希望确保OJ安全
No tricks. We want O.J. safe.
-伙计 到处都有枪指着我 -把灯关了
- Man, there's guns in my face everywhere! - Kill the lights.
我说 通知直升机把灯都灭了
I said tell the choppers, kill all the lights now.
好的 抱歉现在画面一片漆黑 但...
All right. We are sorry for the dark picture,
但现在所有的灯都被熄灭
no light has been allowed there.
之前谈判的部分要求就是...
Part of the early negotiations were that they...
他们不想我们看见
They don't want us to see.
直升机被下令飞离 他们还把
...get the helicopters up and away and that they get the
所有的光源 包括警车上的灯都熄灭了
lights on even the police cars turned off,
所以现在画面非常黑
so it's been very dark...
如果OJ想要自杀...
If O.J. attempted to take his own life,
想要以最快的速度回到屋子里...
to be able to get in there quickly enough...
OJ 我们希望你从车里下来
O.J., we want to get you out of the Bronco.
我们希望你能安全地进屋来
We want to get you safely into your house.
OJ
O.J.
OJ 能不能打开车门 我们好谈谈
O.J., will you open the door so that we can talk?
他不想和你谈 走开
He doesn't want to talk to you. Go away!
好了 果汁 你希望我怎么办 伙计
All right, Juice. What do you want me to do, man?
我今早就该自我了结的
I should've killed myself this morning.
-现在我下不去手了 -果汁 不 果汁
- No, I can't do it. - Juice, no! Juice!
果汁 放下枪 求你了 果汁
Juice, put the gun down! Please, Juice!
果汁 我求求你 伙计
Juice, I'm begging you, man!
你好
Hello?
OJ 我是小伯
O.J., it's Bobby.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表