剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
We have all the aces.
我们就要占领制高点
Let's hold the high ground.
克雷格在哪儿
Where's Craig?
为什么他还没来见我
Why hasn't he come seen me yet?
高尔夫俱乐部的那些人也没有来见我
Or any of the other guys from the golf club.
我在这里快坚持不住了 伙计们
I'm losing it in here, guys.
他们不让我洗澡
They won't let me shower.
我的手肘都脏了
I got dirt on my elbows.
你们有没有调查他们获得的帮助
Have you people looked into the favors they get?
她的毒品
Her drugs?
地下毒品关系
Underworld drug connections?
我听说有大量的可♥卡♥因♥是通过梅扎卢纳转手的
I hear a lot of coke moves through Mezzaluna.
可♥卡♥因♥关系
Uh, cocaine connections?
没错
Yeah.
没问题 我们会派人调查
Sure. We'll put an investigator on it.
但我们有更紧迫的事情要与你讨论
But we have something more pressing to discuss with you.
我们必须增加一名律师到团队里
We need to add a litigator to the team,
那名律师适合处理...
one who fits the, uh...
洛杉矶市区内
well, the particular developing circumstances
特殊的大环境变化
in the downtown venue.
你在说什么 鲍勃
What are you saying, Bob?
我在想和约翰尼·科克伦类似的人
Well, I was thinking someone along the lines of Johnnie Cochran.
什么
What?!
不 不 不 那样全错了
No, no, no, that's all wrong.
听他把话说完 果汁
Just hear him out, Juice.
我们需要一个可以与
We need someone who can communicate
市中心陪审团沟通的人
to the downtown jury.
这只是... 这只是让情况
It's just the, uh... it's just the conditions
对我们更为有利 仅此而已
on our football field, that's all.
你们想把这件事弄成与黑人有关
You want to make this a black thing.
所以你们想找科克伦
That's why you want Cochran.
可我不是黑人 我是OJ
Well, I'm not black. I'm O.J.
那是什么
What is that there?
好吧 我已经提出了诉讼申请...
Okay, well, I've filed the motion petition...
别这样 卡尔 我在尽力解决这件事
Come on, Carl, I-I'm trying to work with this.
你听我说 要不我们回到这个部分
I'll tell you what, why don't we go back to this section.
好吧 你发现了什么
Okay. What do you got?
你发现了什么
What do you got?
科克伦先生 OJ·辛普森打电♥话♥找你
Mr. Cochran, O.J. Simpson is calling for you.
你先出去一下
Let me have the room.
卡尔 你先出去一下
Carl, let me have the room.
黛安 接通电♥话♥
Diane, patch him through.
约翰尼·科克伦
Johnnie Cochran.
约翰尼吗 约翰尼 我是OJ
Johnnie? Johnnie, this is O.J.
我需要你
I need you.
我从监狱给你打的电♥话♥
I'm calling from jail.
我总是告诉所有人
I-I keep telling everyone,
我必须与约翰尼·科克伦通话
Johnnie Cochran is the man I need to speak to.
谢谢
Well, I appreciate that.
我总是对所有人说我是无辜的
I-I keep telling everyone I'm innocent.
我需要世界上最出色的律师把我救出囚笼
I need the best lawyer in the world to get me out of this jam.
你得帮帮我
You got to help me, man.
OJ 我很高兴你打电♥话♥给我
O.J., I'm glad you called me.
你做了一个明智的决定
You've made a smart decision.
当然
I sure did.
因为我杀了她
Cause I killed her.
我杀害了她
I killed the good.
没错
Oh, yeah.
黛安 下一次筛选好通话人
Diane... next time screen the damn call!
很奇怪 我总是和辛普森一家人关系密切
It's weird. I was always so tight with the Simpsons;
现在他们说想要回他们的客房♥
now they say they need their guesthouse back.
兄弟 这不是什么问题
Dude, it's not a problem.
你可以睡我沙发 想睡多久就多久
You can stay on my couch as long as you want.
你 我的朋友 真是一个女人迷
You, my friend, are a total pussy magnet.
太奇怪了 自从发生了这事儿 你知道吗
It's crazy. Ever since this stuff, you know,
我的传呼机每天要响50次
my beeper's going off 50 times a day.
电视节目 女孩 代理 经理
TV shows, girls, agents, managers,
真是疯了
it's crazy.
你有没有获得好的试镜机会
You got any good auditions?
我是说 你肯定收到了不少的表演机会
I mean, you must be getting offered a ton of parts, right?
没有多少 但是我不想浪费这个机会
Well, not really, but I don't want to blow this opportunity.
我得更新下我的履历了
I have to update my reel.
我现在只有86年拍的可乐广♥告♥
I only have that coke commercial from '86.
-我对你说过 -没错
- Told you. - Yeah.
凯图 凯图 凯图
Kato! Kato! Kato!
她们太热情了
They're so friendly!
你过上了这种生活
You've got the life.
-嘿 凯图 -嘿 混♥蛋♥
- Hey, Kato! - Hey, asshole! Hey, la...
和OJ一起下地狱吧 杀人犯
Go straight to hell with O.J., murderer!
出名真是复杂
Fame's complicated.
助理地方检察官达登 特别调查科
A.D.A. Darden, Special Investigations Division.
事实上 这个部门负责
Oh, actually, this office is in charge
审查所有洛杉矶警局的警♥察♥
of investigating all LAPD officers.
需要我帮什么忙
How can I help you?
对 没问题
Uh... yeah, right. Okay.
请再说一次那个刑♥警♥的名字
What's the name of that detective again?
吉尔·加西蒂 地方检察官
今天怎么样
How you doing today?
调出当夜往返洛杉矶的航♥班♥乘客信息
Get the passenger manifests for both Chicago flights,
看看能不能找到能够证明辛普森行为举止的人
see if anyone can attest to Simpson's demeanor.
没错 没问题 他可以签字
Yes. That is fine. He can sign it.
出去的时候请关一下门 丽萨 谢谢
And please close the door on your way out, Lisa. Thank you.
有人吗 大人物
Knock-knock. Hey, Big-Time.
达登 对不起没有给你准备椅子
Darden. Sorry I can't offer you a chair.
-有什么事 -我接到一个电♥话♥
- What's up? - I got a call.
纽约客的记者在打听马克·福尔曼警官的事情
Reporter from The New Yorker asking about Mark Fuhrman.
-我知道他是你的一名关键证人 -没错
- I know he's a key witness for you, so... - Mm-hmm.
我只是觉得你应该知道 我忽悠了他
I just thought you should know. I sandbagged him.
告诉他需要花一周的时间才能找到他的文件
Told him it would take a week to get the file.
干得漂亮
Nice.
你能不能帮我把门关上
Would you do me a favor and shut the door?
我得休息一下
I need a break.
介意吗
You mind?
不
No.
你对此案有什么看法
What do you think about the case?
这案子十拿九稳 稳胜的
It's pretty bulletproof. Strong.
但十分有趣
Though it's interesting.
有许多黑人认为不是OJ干的
A lot of black people think O.J. didn't do it.
什么
What?
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
可能他们不愿相信是真的
Guess they just don't want it to be true.
一个帅气迷人 天赋非凡的普通黑人孩子
Good-looking, charming, talented black kid from the street makes it
通过努力获得成功 却被从神台上落下
all the way to the top, then gets pushed off his pedestal
扔进监狱 就如同很多黑人一样
and thrown into jail, like black men do.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
OJ又不是黑人社区的顶梁柱
It's not like OJ was a pillar of the black community.
就是他是 又怎么样
Well, and even if he were, would it matter?
证据还是一样的
There would still be the same evidence,
暴♥力♥史和事实还是一样的
the same history, the same facts.
-显然是他干的 -我明白你的意思
- He obviously did it. - I hear you.
但现在 这事带上了感情♥色♥彩
But right now, it's an emotional thing,
不是理性案件了
not a rational one.
也许对你来说不容易理解
Might be hard for you to understand.
因为你从不会感情用事
Since you never get emotional about your cases.
爸爸来了
Dad's here!
-我得把电♥话♥找着 -我找不到我的鞋了
- I need to find my phone! - I can't find my shoe!
-你还好吗 -在这儿等着
- Hey. How are you? - Wait here.
-我去叫他们 -怎么了
- I'll get them. - Whoa, what's-what's wrong?
你们要去看电影呢
You guys have a movie to get to.
我不想和你吵
I don't really want to get into this right now.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表