剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
什么 别这样
What? No, come on.
不 不能就这么算了
No, we don't let stuff go like that.
是的 我们不 你说得对
No, we don't. You're right.
天啊 你指望我能有什么反应
Jesus, how do you expect me to act?
你支持他
When you're standing by him.
他是我最好的朋友 克丽丝
He's my best friend, Kris.
我不会弃我的朋友不顾
I don't turn my back on people.
可你是在背叛妮可
You're turning your back on Nicole!
他杀她 罗伯特 他杀了她
He butchered her, Robert. He murdered her!
好了 听我说
O-Okay. Look, come on.
别这样 妮可的事我很伤心
Come on, I'm-I'm devastated about Nicole.
你知道的
You know that.
那件事太可怕了
I mean, it's-it's horrible.
但和他毫无关系
But he had nothing to do with that.
-我知道 -狗屁
- I know that. - Bullshit!
你就这么骗自己吧 你根本不知道
You can tell yourself that, but you do not know that.
但你至少别跟孩子们说
Would you at least please not tell the kids
他们的叔叔是杀人犯
that their uncle is a killer?
假叔叔 罗伯特
Pretend uncle, Robert.
关于他的一切都是假的
Everything about him is pretend.
孩子们 爸爸来了
Guys, your father's here.
你打给我了
You rang?
对 进来吧
Yep. Come on in.
假设性问题
Hypothetical question.
你觉得AC·考林斯是共犯成立吗
What do you think about A.C. Cowlings aiding and abetting?
当真
Really?
很难说
Well, it's complicated.
一方面 辛普森在貌似
On one hand, he was the driver
企图逃跑时 他是司机
in what looked like Simpson's getaway attempt.
有护照
There was passports,
假胡子 8700美金
fake beard, $8,700 in cash.
警♥察♥下令后 依然拒绝停车
Refused to stop the vehicle for police when ordered.
另一方面 辛普森当时拿枪指着头
On the other hand, Simpson was holding a gun to his own head.
有可能他也拿枪指着考林斯了
He may have pointed it at Cowlings.
我想还是要确定
I guess it comes down to establishing
当时车内的情况
what the situation was inside that vehicle.
怎么了
Why?
我们在考虑提出正式指控
Because we're thinking about pressing charges.
我很了解你
I've known you forever,
我觉得此事可以交给你
and I think you're the one to run with it.
是吗
You do?
应该由你负责
You should do it.
会很有意思的
You'll have fun.
玛莎 我很久没上过法庭了
Marcia, I haven't been in a courtroom in a long time.
别再逃避了 克里斯
Quit hiding in the basement, Chris.
我知道你行的
I know you can do it.
是吗 这是大人物
Is that right, Big-Time?
是的 你要相信我
Yeah. You should trust me.
听着 我知道现在看还不算什么
Look, I know it doesn't seem like much now,
但可能会对证明OJ故意杀人
but it could turn out to be crucial
起着极大的作用
to proving O.J.'s intent and guilt.
这功劳会都算在你身上
And that would be all yours.
好差事
Big-Time.
那...
Well...
我就任你差使了 玛莎
I guess I'm all yours, Marcia.
太好了
Good.
我得利用我能找到的所有帮助
Because I could use all the help I can get.
-玛莎 -怎么了
- Marcia? - Yeah?
你得来看看
You got to come out and see this.
他回来了 求求你们
He's back. Please.
好吧 他什么样子
Okay, what does he look like?
他是OJ·辛普森 我想你知道他的历史
He's O.J. Simpson. I think you know his record.
你能派人过来吗
Could you just send somebody over here?
好 他去干什么
Okay, what is he doing there?
这是911录音吗
Are these the 911 tapes?
是的 媒体提出申请
Yeah. The media made a request,
县里某个白♥痴♥就给他们了
and some idiot at county released them.
他是从后门闯进来的
First of all, he broke the back door down to get in.
好 等等
Okay, wait a minute.
他在干什么 他威胁你了吗
What is he doing? Is he threatening you?
我快疯了
I am freakin' going nuts.
好 保持通话
Okay, just stay on the line...
我不想再说了
I don't want to stay on the line.
他会打死我的
He's gonna beat the shit out of me.
-等等 保持通话就好 -天啊
- Wait a minute. Just stay on the line... - Oh, my God.
这样在警♥察♥到现场前
so we can know what's going on
我们好知道情况
till the police get there, okay?
等等 他持有武器吗
Just a moment. Does he have any weapons?
我不知道
I don't know.
-他今天打你了吗 -没有
- Has he hit you today or no? - No.
911录音
妮可·布朗
被害人打给911的录音
好 你不需要医护人员之类的吗
Okay, you don't need any paramedics or anything?
-他现在进来了吗 -是的
- Is he inside right now? - Yes.
好 等等
Okay, just a moment.
这就是我怕的
This is exactly what I feared.
主次颠倒了
The tail wagging the dog.
我的证人上了电视
My witnesses are on TV.
我的证据也上了电视
My evidence is on TV.
也许我们该把萧伯纳请来
Hey, maybe we should invite Bernard Shaw over
来看一遍我的材料
to rifle through my files.
玛莎 我们没事的
Marcia, we'll come through.
我们掌握的证据都够赢五次了
We have enough evidence to win five times over.
夏皮罗先生看到我们的证据
When Shapiro sees what we've got
他就会缴械投降了
he's gonna roll over and play dead.
谢谢你 现在
Thank you, sir.
《纽约客》
我听到一个声音
I hear a sound.
是金属球
The sound...
相互碰击的声音
of metal orbs clanging against one another.
得了 李
Come on, Lee.
天啊
Oh, my God.
是你透的料 鲍勃
It's coming from your pants, Bob.
真是大胆
Balls.
你真是胆大包天
Big, brass balls.
上天垂青你
God love you.
我们又回来了
We are back in this thing!
谢谢 谢谢
Ah, thank you, thank you.
但我要怎么解决911录音的事
But, uh, how do I get rid of those 911 tapes?
我知道
I know.
那录音是今天的事
Those tapes are today.
一周之内 就是无人问津的旧闻了
In a week, they're flotsam over the Stern.
如果早晚会曝光
If they had to come out,
我庆幸是和这个一起爆出来的
I'm glad they were followed with this.
你策划的这个 这是整个案子的战略
What you've laid out here, this is an entire case strategy.
太棒了
Spectacular.
大♥师♥手笔
This is masterful.
鲍勃 你驾的车飞下了悬崖
Bob, you had a car that flew off a cliff.
少了两个轮胎 缺油
It's missing two tires, leaking oil
摔进了沟谷间 但不知怎的
and flung into a ravine, yet somehow,
你还是带我们开回了山顶
you drove us back up the hill.
我们又上了高速了 重回比赛
We're highway-ready again and back in the race.
这案子是怎么了
What is it with this case?
每次我觉得已经找准了方向...
Every time I think I get my bearings...
真是疯了 他们来种族歧视这套了
It's crazy. They're going racial.
我觉得这能站得住脚
You know, I think this could stick.
不可能 没人会信这套的
No way. Nobody's gonna buy into this.
是绝望之举 太明显了
It's desperate, transparent,
一看就出自布伦特伍德的鲍勃·夏皮罗
and coming from "Brentwood" Bob Shapiro.
我知道很多人都会信的
I know a lot of people who would believe it.
达登说得没错
Darden's right.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表