剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
1998年1月
华盛顿特区
《草叶集》
沃尔特·惠特曼著
《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》: 克♥林♥顿♥赢得连任
莫妮卡的脱脂拿铁
Grande nonfat latte for Monica.
多谢
Thanks.
最后一杯了 下周我要搬去纽约了
Uh, probably my last time. I'm moving to New York next week.
天哪 我们会想你的
Oh, my gosh, We'll miss you.
再见
Bye.
芳香水疗健身
加油 莫妮卡
Come on, Monica.
给我回电
你这是在哪里啊
Where on God's green earth?
我刚才在健身 琳达
I was working out. Jesus, Linda.
你的生活规律让我觉得自己很懒
Your discipline... you make me feel like a slob.
一小时后能共进午餐吗?
Listen, can you do lunch in an hour?
我得收拾行李 - 我有个好消息
I'm in the middle of packing. - Monica, I have good news.
也许可以帮我们解决难题
I may have found a solution to our problem.
真的吗? - 五角市美食广场见
Really? - Let's meet in the food court, Pentagon City.
目标抵达
Subject's arrived.
你好
Hi.
多谢
Thank you.
莱温斯基小姐
Miss Lewinsky,
我们是联邦调查局探员
we're agents with the Federal Bureau of Investigation...
奉司法部长之令
...authorized by the attorney general to investigate...
正在调查与葆拉·琼斯诉讼案有关的罪行
...crimes committed in relation to the Paula Jones lawsuit.
琳达?
Linda?
小姐 你有大♥麻♥烦了
Miss Lewinski, you're in serious trouble.
我们想和您谈谈
And we just want to talk to you.
没有律师在场 我不会和你们谈
I... I can't talk to you without my attorney.
可以 但你要明白
That's fine, but you should know...
那样的话 也许对你并不利
...in that case, you may not be able to help yourself.
莫妮卡 我也是这样去谈的
Monica, they did the same thing to me.
这是为你好
This is for your own good.
我们找个安静的地方吧
How about we speak somewhere more quiet?
丽思·卡尔顿酒店
莱温斯基小姐
Miss Lewinsky.
下午好
Good afternoon.
莫妮卡 我是迈克·埃米克
Monica, my name is Mike Emmick.
独♥立♥检察官斯塔尔是我的上司
I'm with the office of the independent counsel, Kenneth Starr.
她能先出去一下吗
Can we get her out of the room, please?
快点 - 别
I mean, come on. - No.
让她在这里看
Make her stay and watch.
让这个伪善的女人看清楚她对我的伤害
I want that treacherous bitch to see what she's done to me.
《美国罪案故事第三季: 弹劾》 第一集
1993年7月
五年前
克♥林♥顿♥夫妇和麦克道戈尔夫妇
... money that the Clintons invested, um,
在1978年共同投资了一处地♥产♥
in land with another couple, James and Susan McDougal, in 1978.
问题在于 地♥产♥协议是一起签署的...
The crux of it is, they had this land deal together...
艾莉森 走吧 要迟到了
Allison, let's go. We're going to be late.
早上好
Morning.
订书钉
Uh, staples.
有回形针 - 要用订书钉
It has a paper clip. - We use staples.
早上好 白宫法律顾问办公室
Good morning. White House Counsel's Office.
好的 马上为您转接
Yes, just one moment. I'll transfer you.
今天的晚餐改到八点
My dinner tonight, move it to 8:00.
没问题 伯尼
Yes, Bernie, will do.
琳达 能帮我寄这几封信吗?
Linda, can I ask you to mail these for me?
寄信人 文斯·福斯特
收信人:爱丽丝·福斯特
当然
Of course.
文斯 这个你看了吗?
Vince, are you seeing this?
今天报道的全是我们的好消息
We're actually getting a day of good press.
他们喜欢露丝
They love Ruth.
不错的人选
Good pick.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我们今天为总统打了场胜仗
We hit a home run for the president today.
不用担心旅行办
Stop worrying about the travel office.
不用担心白水事件
Stop worrying about Whitewater.
您好 - 早上好
Hello. - Good morning.
告诉你
Let me tell you one thing,
布♥什♥夫人宁愿插上导尿管
Mrs. Bush would rather have been catheterized
也不会去公共女厕
than used the communal ladies' room.
说真的 她去那儿做什么?
I'm serious. What was she doing in there?
还不是和大家一样 你也别太刻薄了
Probably what everyone does. You're so hard on them.
你这么说是因为你丈夫是捐助人
You only say that because your husband's a donor.
琳达 她的办公室就在这层...
Linda, her office is on this floor where...
别说了 听你的语气
I have to stop you. Listen to what you just said.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥的办公室设在西翼
As though that's not unbelievably disturbing in itself...
好像并非是件令人特别不快的事...
the first lady's officein the West Wing.
除此之外 她还有什么办法能接近文斯?
Well, how else is she gonna get close enough to Vince?
不 - 好多人说是真的
Oh, no. - A lot of people say it's true.
不 我很清楚
No, I'm in a position to know that...
文斯是个诚实的人
...Vince Foster is a man of integrity.
失陪了
If you'll excuse me,
我是要正儿八经干活的
some of us have real jobs.
你的简信
Your messages.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
文斯·福斯特是何许人也
还有别的吩咐吗
Need anything else?
但对于那些愿意听的人 我一直在说
But I keep saying, to anyone who will listen,
所有的线索都和希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥有关
all roads lead to Hillary Rodham Clinton.
每一次丑闻里... - 吃午饭了吧?
Every time. Every single scandal... - Lunch?
... 似乎都有她的影子
... seems to have her fingerprints all over it.
是的
Of course.
巧克力豆
您的午餐
There you go.
吃点这个也许对你会有好处
Thought maybe you could use a treat.
你是个好人 琳达
You're a kind person, Linda.
努斯鲍姆先生将携妻子...
Mr. Nussbaum and his wife will be dining...
...与《罗赛妮》的主演帕森斯共进晚餐
...with Estelle Parsons of TV's Roseanne.
因此你们要款待两位贵宾
So you'll have two VIPs at the table.
如果能...
If you could...
棒极了 谢谢 卡洛
Excellent. Thank you, Carlo.
和你合作总是很愉快
It's always a pleasure working with you.
托盘上还有一些巧克力豆
Well, I left some M&Ms on the tray.
给你了
For you.
多谢
Thank you.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
马西堡公园 夜晚闭园
我们的队员在首轮中赢了许多钱
A lot of money earned by our players in that first round.
不知次轮是否能再接再厉
Let's see if they can keep it going in Double Jeopardy!
开始
Here we go...
现在播报突发新闻
This is breaking news.
晚上好 刚刚获悉...
Good evening. We've just gotten word...
...在马西堡公园发现一具尸体
...that a body found in Fort Marcy Park is that
死者是白宫法律副顾问文森特·福斯特
of Deputy White House Counsel Vincent Foster.
初步报道显示好像是自杀
Early reports indicating this appears to have been a suicide.
现场的人特别多
It's a busy scene right now.
探员们已在这里勘查了约四小时
Investigators have been here for about four hours.
当然 现在的信息还很模糊
Of course, details are extremely vague.
一有进展我们就会及时报道
We'll update you as soon as we get some new news.
感谢克里斯
Thanks, Chris.
白宫法律副顾问文斯·福斯特的自杀
Again, shocking news tonight, with the apparent suicide of...
是今晚又一令人震惊的消息
...Deputy White House Counsel Vince Foster.
福斯特进入克♥林♥顿♥政♥府♥仅仅才六个月
Foster joined the Clinton administration just six months ago.
最近针对白宫旅行办的调查...
He was most recently linked...
不 - ...与他有很大的关联
No. - ... to the White House travel office investigation.
福斯特身后留下了...
Foster is suvived...
早上好 先生们
Good morning, gentlemen.
对不起 这是我的办公室
Well, excuse me, but this is my office.
让她进来
Yeah, she's okay.
多谢 不好意思
Thank you, excuse me.
琳达 这事太可怕了
Linda, it's all just so awful.
有人会来找我的
Someone's going to want to talk to me.
你休息一天吧 - 伯尼
You should take the day off. - Bernie,
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表