剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
真是难以置信
Unbelievable.
罗金厄姆那边情况如何
What's the situation at Rockingham?
有特警队负责
SWAT's taking over.
好
All right.
我们需要六对半鸡翅
We need a brand six and half of chicken wings.
后面还有20份披萨
We got 20 pizzas in the back.
快叫人来取
Somebody got to get'em.
简直要疯了 奶酪用完了
Aw, this is crazy, man! We ran out of cheese.
-快点 OJ -今晚我们见证了
- Come on, O.J. - We are witnessing tonight
-一场在南加州 -快点
- a modern tragedy and drama... - Come on.
现场直播的
of Shakespearian proportion being played out live...
莎士比亚式的现代悲剧
on television in Southern California.
同时我们也收到消息
We are told, as well, that O.J. is sitting
OJ就在后座上 拿枪对着脑袋
in the back seat with a gun to his head.
来自加州高速公路巡警的消息
That comes from the California Highway Patrol.
果汁
Juice?
鲍勃
Bob.
鲍勃 我一直在找你
Bob, I've been looking for you.
我刚打去西诺市的家里了 你不在
I called the house in Encino, and you weren't there.
我不知道你听说我的事了没有
I don't know if you heard what's happening.
我听说了 果汁
Uh, yeah, I heard, Juice.
每个台都在报
It's on every channel.
我...
I...
我只是想告诉你 我爱你小伯
I just wanted to tell you I love you, Bobby.
小伯 你是我最好的朋友
Bobby, you're the best.
你知道我也是这么想的 果汁
You know I feel the same, Juice.
还记得我们一起的快乐时光吗
Remember how much fun we used to have?
还记得那晚我们四人去的牛排店吗
Remember the night the four of us went to that steakhouse
以前在拉希尼伽大街上
used to be on La Cienega?
名字我忘了
I forget the name.
你 我 妮可还有克丽丝
You, me, Nicole, Kris--
我们之前玩得很开心啊
we had some fun times together.
希望你告诉大家我爱他们
Want you to tell everybody that I love 'em.
替我向他们道别
Say good-bye for me.
替我向唐·奥尔迈尔
Say good-bye to Don Ohlmeyer,
斯基普·塔夫脱 韦恩·休斯
Skip Taft, Wayne Hughes.
路易·马克斯 马库斯·艾伦
Louie Marx, Marcus Allen.
凯西和雷吉道别
Cathy and Reggie.
我要是漏了谁 麻烦帮忙传达到
If I'm forgetting anybody, please let 'em know.
你得自己去跟他们说 果汁 好吗
You're gonna tell them yourself, Juice, okay?
你还会再见到他们的
You're gonna see 'em all again.
不 我只想回家
No. I just want to go home
见我妈妈最后一面
and see my mama one last time.
好吧 但现在回家怕不是明智之举
Yeah, I'm not sure coming home right now is such a hot idea.
果汁
Juice?
果汁
Juice?
OJ
O.J.?
我们接着来看这辆白色野马
We continue to watch the white Bronco
我们认为是艾伦·考林斯在驾驶
that is driven, we believe, by Allen Cowlings,
他是OJ·辛普森的老朋友了
a long-time friend of O.J. Simpson.
-OJ·辛普森在车里 -杰森
- O.J. Simpson is in the car. - Jason?
他曾一度表示枪就对着他的头
At one point, he said he had a gun to his head.
加州执法部门正在追捕他
He's being pursued by California law enforcement...
你祖母在哪里
Where's your grandmother?
她心悸病犯了
She was having heart palpitations.
在医院
She's in the hospital.
...他母亲据信居住在
...his home in Brentwood
他在布伦特伍德的家里
where his mother is believed to be staying...
小伯叔叔 我爸爸会死吗
Hey, Uncle Bobby, is my dad gonna die?
...他告诉一名洛杉矶调度员他想见他的母亲
...told an L.A. dispatcher he wanted to see his mother.
NBC 新闻直播报道
他还说他可能会自残
He has also said he could hurt himself.
奥伦瑟·詹姆斯·辛普森
先生们 据我所知他人还活着
Gentlemen, the last I heard, the man was still alive.
我们得抢在新闻报道前面
We got to stay ahead of the news.
没错 情况复杂 可我们得记住
Yes, it's a complex situation, but we must remember that
他之前可没有被捕过
he is a person not used to being arrested.
他很脆弱 很迷茫
He's fragile, confused.
不论何时我见到有黑人被持枪警♥察♥追捕
Whenever I see a black man being chased by armed officers,
我都会提高警惕
my guard goes up.
恕我直言 这可是
With all due respect, this is a...
从警♥察♥手里逃跑的疑凶
a possible killer who fled from the police.
是没有被定罪的无辜之人
Innocent until proven guilty!
如果洛杉矶警局插手了
If the LAPD is involved,
我们应该看看前车之鉴
we should let history be our guiding principle.
一次又一次 警♥察♥总是先开枪
Time after time, the police shoot first,
事后才草率道歉
and offer sloppy apologies afterwards.
30年前 一名叫莱纳德·戴德韦勒
30 years ago, a young man named Leonard Deadwyler
开车送他怀孕的妻子去医院
was driving his pregnant wife to the hospital.
她就快生了
She was about to give birth to their child.
也是洛杉矶警局
And that very same LAPD
看到一个黑人开车开太快
saw a black man driving too fast,
他们就做了常做的事
and they did what they do.
他们开枪打死了他
They shot and killed him.
我为莱纳德的家庭辩护
I represented Leonard's family.
这是我早年的案子之一
It was one of my very first cases.
不幸的是 类似的案件仍不断发生
Unfortunately, the first of many.
真的很可怕
It was a terrible thing.
莱纳德唯一的罪过
Leonard's only crime...
就是他的肤色
the color of his skin.
干什么
What?!
-你是谁 -我是汤姆·朗探长
- Who is this?! - This is Detective Tom Lange
来自洛杉矶警局
with the Los Angeles Police Department.
-你怎么会有这个号♥码 -因为你打了911
- How'd you get this number?! - You called 911.
跟警♥察♥说让他们滚远一点
Well, you tell the cops to back off!
行吗 离我们远一点
All right? Stay away from us!
AC 把电♥话♥给我
A.C., give me the phone.
你好 我是OJ
Hey, this is O.J.
我只是想说真的很抱歉
I just wanted to say how sorry I am.
我不是有意让你们大家都这样麻烦的
I didn't mean for you guys to all have to come out like this.
现在是周五 这个点已经算晚了
I know it's late on a Friday.
你们工作很辛苦
You guys work hard.
应该也想回家 看看孩子
Probably want to go home and see your kids.
没关系 我们也是职责所在
No, it's okay. We're just doing our jobs.
那么
So, uh...
我知道你有枪
I understand you have a gun.
是的 但这枪不是为你们准备的
Yeah, but it's not for you.
别担心 我不会伤害你们的
Don't worry. I would never hurt any of you guys.
这枪是为我准备的
This gun's for me.
不不不 你不想这么做的
No, no, no, no, you don't want to do that.
事情一定会好起来的
Things will get better.
你应该把枪扔出窗外
You should just toss it out the window.
不 不
No, no.
我做不到
I can't do that.
我要 我要去找妮可
I got to... I got to be with Nicole.
是的
Yeah.
我只想这么做
That's all I'm trying to do.
只是在高速公路上我下不了手
I just can't do it on the freeway.
在球场上我也做不到
I can't do it in a field.
我本想死在她的墓前
I tried to do it at her grave.
但现在 我要在家里了结
Now, I... I'm just gonna do it at home.
OJ 我们想让你活着
O.J., we want to keep you alive.
我们不会打扰你
We're not gonna bother you.
我们会让你回家的
We'll let you go home.
我们知道你想去那里
We know you want to go there.
那你就去
We'll let you go there.
但这枪 真的是吓到大家了
But the gun is... is scaring everybody.
拜托你 能不能把它扔掉
Please, can't you just throw it away?
不行
No.
我活该受罪
I deserve to get hurt.
快跑 OJ
Go, O.J.!
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表