剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
Mark Fuhrman represents
整个
the entire...
洛杉矶警局
LAPD.
你们可能不知道
Now, you may not know this,
但你们有权力
but you are... empowered.
你们的决定将在庭内
Your decision has a major implication
和庭外
both in this courtroom
产生巨大影响
and outside of it.
人生中一切皆有缘由
Things happen for a reason in life.
或许这就是我们齐聚一堂的原因
Maybe that's why we're gathered together.
或许你们的背景
Something in your background,
性格 让你们知道
your character, helps you to know
这是不对的
that this is wrong.
也许你们是对的人 在对的时间
Maybe you're the right people at the right time
能够说 "不
to be able to say, "No more.
我们不允许这种事发生"
We can't have this."
他们的所作所为
What they have done
十分不光彩
is disgraceful.
OJ·辛普森理应被无罪释放
O.J. Simpson is entitled to an acquittal.
他们把这件案子
They have entrusted
托付于一位
this case to a man who says
宣称希望所有黑鬼
he'd like to see all niggers
都被集中起来杀死的男人
gathered together and killed.
这是种族屠♥杀♥
That is genocide.
这个男人说话
That man speaks
如同阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
like Adolf Hitler.
既然你们不能信任这个男人
Now, since you can’t trust the man,
也不信任检方
and you don't trust the people,
毫不奇怪
is it any wonder,
在这场庭审决定性的那一刻
in the defining moment in this trial,
当他们要求
when they asked
OJ·辛普森去试戴那只手套
O.J. Simpson to try on the glove
而手套并不合适
and the glove didn't fit.
不合适是因为这手套不属于他
It didn't fit because it wasn't his.
如果你们不阻止他们掩盖事实 那谁来阻止
If you don't stop this cover-up, who will?
给他们传达一个讯息
Send them a message.
让他们知道
Let them know
你们的裁决所带来的影响
that your verdict will travel
不仅限于这个法庭内
far outside these walls.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
记住这句话
remember these words:
如果手套不合适
if it doesn't fit,
务必判决无罪
you must acquit.
如果手套不合适 务必判决无罪
If it doesn't fit, you must acquit.
如果手套不合适
If it doesn't fit...
务必判决无罪
you must acquit.
就这样了 咱们已经尽力了
Well, that's it. There's nothing else we can do.
你觉得他们需要多长时间作出裁决
How long do you think they'll take?
这场审判里任何事都快不起来
On this trial, nothing's gone fast.
花一辈子时间也说不定
Could be forever.
请让电梯等等好吗
Somebody hold the elevator, please?
我要远离这案子
Well, I'm getting the hell out.
带我的孩子们去圣塔芭芭拉享受家庭时光
Taking my kids to Santa Barbara for some real family time.
有事就给我电♥话♥
Call me if anything happens.
要是没事发生呢
What if nothing happens?
那就一个月后打电♥话♥给我问好
Then call me in a month to say "Hi."
我在拉古纳海滩还有个演讲
Well, I've got a speech in Laguna Beach.
一个零食食品座谈会
A snack food convention.
真是虎落平阳啊
Oh, how the mighty have fallen.
我准备飞回纽约
I'm flying back to New York.
谈度假呢 我也要来
Vacation talk? Whew. I need one.
我准备去机场 在旧金山有一场演讲
Heading to the airport. I got a speech in San Francisco.
你们想知道如果我有时间会去做什么吗
You know what I would do, if I had the spare time?
我会去奥斯卡·德·拉·霍亚的训练营
I would go up to Oscar De La Hoya's training camp
美国拳坛金童 92年奥♥运♥冠军
然后花上一天对着沙袋
and I would spend my day sparring
打上一拳又一拳
and-and hitting the heavy bag.
鲍勃 我们去机场了
Bob, airport.
陪审团审议
第一天
我从未担任过首席陪审员
I've never been a foreperson before.
也从未担任过陪审员
I've never even been on a jury before,
所以如果你们有任何建议
so if any of you have suggestions,
我洗耳恭听
I'm open to hearing them.
-为什么不投票表决 -这么快
- Why not take a vote? - Already?
我意思是看看大家的立场如何
I mean, just to get a sense of the room.
就像民♥意♥投票一样
Like a straw poll.
可以 这建议不错
Yeah. That's good.
但指示上说
Um, but the instructions say
投票应该要秘密进行
that the voting should be done in secret,
以免有人感到不舒服
so nobody feels uncomfortable.
那我们就用纸片投票吧
So, uh, why don't we just do paper ballots?
只写有罪或无罪即可
Just write "Guilty" Or "Not guilty."
所有人都投票了吗
Okay. Do I have everybody?
那好
All right.
咱们开始算票吧
Here we go.
-安妮丝 你能统计下吗 -好
- Anise, would you tally for us? - Sure.
好的
Okay.
无罪
"Not guilty."
无罪
"Not guilty."
无罪
"Not guilty."
无罪
"Not guilty."
无罪
"Not guilty."
无罪
"Not guilty."
有罪
"Guilty."
无罪
"Not guilty."
无罪
"Not guilty."
有罪
"Guilty."
无罪
"Not guilty."
还是无罪
And ”Not guilty."
所以统计结果是
So the tally is...
这还用算吗
We can all do the math.
我就直说了
Okay, I'll just say it.
我投的是有罪
I voted guilty.
我说
I mean,
看看这些证据
look at all the evidence.
证据实在是太多了
There is just so much.
还有那些
And what about all the facts
辩方都避而不谈的事实
that the defense didn't even bother to address?
就凭这一点
I mean, just that alone...
那为什么在野马车内没有大量血迹
Why wasn't there more blood in the Bronco?
现场到处是血
There was so much blood at the scene.
我在车里打翻一瓶奶昔都会弄得比那乱
I'd make more of a mess in my car if I spilt a milkshake.
戈德曼手上有伤
Goldman had injuries on his hands,
像是反抗的迹象
like he was defending himself.
那为什么OJ身上没有伤痕
Why didn't O.J. Have any marks on him?
他手上的割伤怎么说
What about the cut on his hand?
那手套并不合适
The gloves did not fit.
其实可以戴上的
Oh, now, they did kind of fit.
在我看来OJ是故意不把手套戴好
Looked to me like O.J. was just trying to not make 'em fit.
为什么手套不是翻过来的
Why were they not inside out?
脱下手套的时候不都会这样吗
That's how they would be if he take 'em off.
这么说的话 发现手套时
Shouldn't there have been more blood
周围不是应该会有更多血迹吗
around the glove they found at O.J.'s house?
周围落叶难道不会沾上血吗
And wouldn't there be blood on the leaves?
你可以找马克·福尔曼问问
You can just ask Mark Fuhrman about that.
他们搞砸了太多证据
There's too many mess-ups.
案中有太多奇怪的地方
Too much strange stuff going on in the thing.
你永远无法让我确信是他杀了人
You will never convince me that he did it without a doubt.
排除合理性怀疑
Beyond a reasonable doubt.
随你怎么说
Whatever.
好了 好了 听着
All right, all right. Look.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表