剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
His remarks are deeply demeaning to African-Americans.
因此 首先 法官阁下 我想向
And so, first and foremost, Your Honor, I would like to apologize
全国的非洲裔美国人道歉
to African-Americans across this country.
认为所有非洲裔美国人
It is preposterous to say that African-Americans
都非常容易情绪不稳
collectively are so emotionally unstable
认为他们听到侮辱性言辞时
that they cannot hear offensive words
都会丧失是非道德观 这非常荒谬
without losing their moral sense of right and wrong.
他们每天都忍♥受着侮辱性言辞
They live with offensive words, offensive looks,
蔑视的面孔和无礼的待遇
offensive treatment every day.
所以 法官阁下 我为达登先生
And so, Your Honor, I am ashamed
愿意做马克·福尔曼的辩护人
that Mr. Darden would allow himself
而感到羞愧
to become an apologist for Mark Fuhrman.
我们中谁有资格能去证明
Who are any of us to testify as an expert as to what words
哪种言辞是黑人
black people can
可以或不可以接受的
or cannot handle?
法官阁下
Your Honor,
纵观整个美国
across America,
请相信我
believe you me,
此刻所有非洲裔美国人都愤怒了
African-Americans are offended at this very moment.
因此 对这位我甚是尊敬的朋友
And so, for a friend that I deeply respect,
我觉得你所说的话
I would say this was
实属罕见
outlandish,
令人遗憾
unfortunate,
且无根无据
and unwarranted.
谢谢 法官阁下
Thank you, Your Honor.
黑鬼 拜托
Nigga, please.
洛杉矶时报
两方律师在种族问题上针锋相对
我能看看吗
Can I see?
"76%的非洲裔美国人都认为
"76% of African-Americans do not believe
达登没能尽职
Darden was doing a good job,
不时地
often, at times,
称助理地区检察官为汤姆叔叔"
referring to the ADA as an Uncle Tom?"
好
Uh, yeah.
好 没问题
Okay. Yeah. That's fine.
吉尔
Hey, Gil.
我很忙
I'm in a hurry.
我想找黑人媒体
I'd like to do a few interviews.
-做点访谈 -为什么
- With the black press. - Why?
我认为让人们明白我在案子里的作用
I think it's important that people understand
以及了解我的为人很重要
what my role is on this case and who I am.
是和那个投票有关吗
Is this about the poll?
玛莎说有个投票
Marcia said there was some poll.
-76% -不能接受采访 克里斯
- 76%... - No one's doing press, Chris.
如果每次都要回应
If I had to respond every time some crab apple
某些败类说的话 只会引起他人注意
said something about me... you're just gonna do more harm
造成更大的伤害
drawing attention to yourself.
地区检察官不得上♥访♥谈节目
DAs don't go on talk shows.
这案子很敏感
It's a sensitive case.
不得接受采访
No press.
玛莎
Marcia?
我们得重新考虑福尔曼
We need to reconsider Fuhrman.
听着 他不适合本案
Look, he's wrong for this case.
你这几周日子不好过
You have had a rough couple of weeks.
但不能因此改变我们的审讯策略
We're not changing our trial strategy because of it.
坚强点
Toughen up.
约翰尼影响到你了
You're letting Johnnie get into your head.
我能跟你说几句话吗
Can I share something with you?
只要不让我站起来都可以
As long as I don't have to get out of this chair.
我累坏了
I'm wiped.
70年代当我还在念法学院的时候
In the '70s, when I was in law school,
-平权法案轰动一时 -我有印象
- Affirmative Action was a big deal. - I remember.
不 你没有
No, you don't.
你是白人
You're white.
我拼命学习
I busted my ass.
我是凭成绩考上那所学校的
I had the grades to get into that school.
可每次我走进教室
But every time I entered a classroom,
都感觉所有人在盯着我看
I felt like people were staring at me.
好像我是抢了白人的位
Like I took some more worthy person's spot.
那感觉真的很糟
And that bullshit hurts.
而且一辈子都摆脱不掉
And those feelings never leave.
而现在
And now,
将近20年过去了 我却要再次
almost 20 years later, I'm expected to sit and swallow
默默忍♥受同样的指责
those same kinds of accusations all over again.
约翰尼在那里当着
Johnnie's out there trashing me
所有摄像机羞辱我
in front of every TV camera he can find.
可他错了
But he's wrong.
其他所有怀疑你的
Just like all those idiots
白♥痴♥也都错了
who doubted you back then.
你能参与这起案子
You are on this case
是因为你的聪明 专注和睿智
because you are creative, dedicated, and smart.
所以我才希望你加入
That's why I wanted you.
多谢
Thanks.
你能帮我们赢了案子
You're gonna help us win.
到时关他的约翰尼呢
And Johnnie can go screw himself.
大家都想
This case
不惜一切代价打赢这起案子
is about an obsession to win at any cost.
我们有信心
And we are confident
相信证据将揭示
that the evidence will reveal
洛杉矶警局在行动中犯了错
that the LAPD is a blunders in blue operation.
-不好吗 -不好 听着像你在搞笑
- No? - No, it sounds like you're trying to be funny.
宝贝 我不是想搞笑
Baby, I'm not trying to be funny.
可你听着就像在搞笑 亲爱的
But that's what it sounds like, honey.
你可以的 接着读
You can do it. Go on now.
好 好 我接着...
Okay. All right, all right. I'm-a do it...
看我的 瞧好了
Let me try. Hold on.
我们能证明
We will reveal
洛杉矶警局收集的证据
that the evidence collected by the LAPD
已被污染 被损坏 被破坏
was contaminated... ...compromised... and corrupted.
-怎么样 -就是这样 宝贝
- What? - That is it. Oh, baby.
太好了 太棒了
That's it. That is it.
头韵用得不错吧
Nice alliteration.
三个字重复
Three Cs.
很流畅 亲爱的 完美
It has a flow, honey, it's perfect.
你没问题的
You got it.
很高兴你接手了这案子
I'm glad you're on this.
就像是命中注定的 宝贝
It's like it's my destiny, baby.
命中注定...
Well, destiny...
极具吸引力
has a powerful attraction.
你在干什么
What you doing?
-我把书合上了 -不 你没有
- I closed my book. - No, you didn't.
-我合上了 -不 你没有
- Yes, I did. - No, you didn't.
你在干什么
What you doing?
脱衣服
Taking off my robe.
奖励我吗
You bringing it to me?
轮到兄弟我上场了
Let a brother... Uh-oh.
我要
I'm trying...
让你 爽
...to bring you... it.
那讨厌的电♥话♥没响
That bad phone didn't ring.
还真响了
It did ring.
接吧 快点
Go ahead, answer it. Oh. Be quick.
晚上好 我是约翰尼·科克伦
Good evening. Johnnie Cochran.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
几点了
W... What time is it?
你还没下班
A-Are you still at work?
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
好了 好了 说吧 你发现什么了
All right, all right, go ahead. What you got?
夏皮罗的手下搞砸了
Shapiro's staff messed up and didn't submit
我们提交的证据中少写了12个证人
12 of our witnesses into discovery.
真的假的
Really.
你明天开庭陈述的时候得
You're gonna have to remove those names
删掉那些人的名字 约翰尼
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表