剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
是啊 你陪着他们的时候是的
Sure! When you're there.
但现在他们一直跟保姆在一起
Right now, they spend all their time with babysitters.
这怎么对他们有利了
Now, how is that in their best interest?
你知道我为何要那么努力工作吗
You know why I have to work so hard?
因为我要养家
Because I have a family to support.
至少他们知道我们中有一个会陪伴他们
At least they know one of us is there for them.
卡尔 看看绍恩的这两张笔记卡
Carl, take a look at these two notecards of Shawn's.
警方依据种族下达的纪律处分
Police disciplinary actions based on race.
这符合我们的说法
Those points fit our narrative.
其他的
Anything else...
抱歉我迟到了
I'm so sorry I'm late.
我遇到了盖芬
I ran into Geffen, and...
还有苏·芒格斯那档子事
the whole Sue Mengers thing.
真抱歉
I-I... I'm sorry.
约翰尼 你刚刚说
Johnnie, you were saying?
我想让大家都记住这点
I just wanted to impress upon everyone--
我想鲍勃肯定也会同意
and-and I'm sure Bob would agree--
最重要的是我们的说法
that the most important thing is the story.
玛莎有机会讲她的故事
Now, Marcia's got the ball and she's telling a story,
但我们不用回应她的故事
but instead of responding to her story,
也不用驳斥她的故事
or refuting the story,
我们得说出一个更可信的故事
we need to be telling a more credible one.
我们得把陪审团聚齐在篝火旁
We need to gather the jury around a fire
讲一个更好的故事
and tell a better story.
我们得让他们相信
We need to make them believe.
文件夹在哪儿
Now, where's that folder?
就是那晚在罗金厄姆
the one with the Three Stooges
由三个臭皮匠拿着的那个
at Rockingham that night, yes.
记得这个故事吗
Do you remember this story?
我什么都不记得
I don't remember a thing about it.
为什么
Why is that?
在野马车里看到血迹之后
And so what did you do next at Rockingham,
接下来你在罗金厄姆做了什么
after seeing the blood in the Bronco?
当时 我们从打算通知
Uh, at that point, we went from the intention of notifying
辛普森先生他前妻的死讯
Mr. Simpson of the death of his ex-wife
变成开始担心他的住♥宅♥可能是犯罪现场
to a concern that his residence might be a crime scene.
我们担心辛普森先生本人是否安好
We were concerned for the well-being of Mr. Simpson himself.
谢谢 警探
Thank you, Detective.
早上好 警探
Good morning, Detective.
我有个问题
And a question.
这是一个正常程序吗
Is it a normal procedure
当三位警探
for three detectives
调查犯罪现场调查到一半时
to rush from an ongoing crime scene investigation
突然跑去被害人前夫的家里
to the home of the former spouse of the victim
就只是为了通知他
simply to notify that person
曾经与他有婚姻关系的人
that someone whom they used to be married to
被杀害了
has been killed?
每一个案件情况都不一样
Well, every situation is different.
而且还涉及到孩子
And there were children involved.
在邦迪大道的现场
And at the Bundy scene,
福尔曼警探是不是告诉你
didn't Detective Fuhrman inform you
辛普森先生和被害人
that Mr. Simpson and the victim
有家暴历史
had a history of domestic violence?
是吗
Is that not right?
是的
Yes.
所以你们得知后
And so you all find out
就前往罗金厄姆
and proceed to Rockingham
因为辛普森先生那时对你而言已是嫌疑人
because Mr. Simpson became a suspect for you at that time.
而不仅是 怎么说呢
Not simply, what?
一个需要被通知的前夫
An ex-husband to be notified.
这样说对吗
Is that fair to say?
不对
No.
那不是我们过去的原因
That's not why we were there.
他们那么多人一同前去通知他正常吗
Is it normal for so many of them to go for a notification?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我从未听过有人提出这样的质疑
I've never heard a point made of something like that.
让警探听上去很可疑
It made the detecs sound shady.
该死
Shit.
我不知道
I don't know.
陪审会团认为警♥察♥为了给罪犯定罪走了捷径
The jury thinks the cops cut corners to convict a guilty man,
但他还是有罪的
he's still guilty.
这不会让他们判他无罪
That's not gonna get them to acquit.
对 不会 但今天不是这个目的
No, it's not, but that's not today.
今天我们让他们觉得这些警♥察♥会就小事撒谎
Today we make them think these cops lie about little things,
这样明天我们就可以说
so that tomorrow we can show them
他们就大事也撒谎了
they lie about big things.
即便他们在做他们以为正确的事
Even if they're doing it for what they think is right.
那才是我们发力的地方
That's where we pull.
那才是明日的焦点
That's where the daylight's at.
如果现在他们认为是他干的
Now... if, right now, they think he did it,
我不介意
that's fine by me.
我们稍后再搞定那个
We'll get to that later.
汤米警司
Sergeant Tommy.
我有好多年没想到过他了
I haven't thought about him in years.
你还记得他们以前会在克里斯托老爹餐馆
You remember how they used to set up him up at...
整他吗
at Papa Christo's?
-饭后酒 -饭后酒
- The ouzo! - The ouzo...
他们给他倒一整杯咖啡杯大的饭后酒
Yeah. They'd fill a whole goddamn coffee mug with ouzo for him.
他在中午之前就会醉过去
He'd be bombed by noon.
他在干什么呢
What is he doing?
不知道
No idea.
我们搬去西米谷市后
I never run into Tommy D
就再也没见过汤米·D
since we moved out to Simi Valley.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
西米 那是个好地方吗
Simi. Is it... is that... is that nice?
好极了
Fantastic.
安静
Quiet.
整天待在这么闹的地方
Spend all day in this mess
然后回到家
and then you get home and...
简直太棒了
That is wonderful.
现在开庭
Court is now in session.
警探 关于拿走辛普森先生的鞋子
Detective, in regards to taking Mr. Simpson's shoes,
你当晚没有把鞋子录入证据
you did not book them into evidence that night.
是这样吗
Is that... is that correct?
那晚我没有录进去
That night I couldn't have, no.
你把鞋子弄哪去了
What did you do with them?
在你第二天它们录入证据清单之前
Where were they
它们在哪儿
until you booked 'em into evidence the next day?
我把它们放在我车的后备箱里了
I put them in the trunk of my car.
你把它们带回家了吗
So you took them home with you?
是的
I did.
警探 你住在哪儿
Detective, where exactly do you live?
西米谷市
Simi Valley.
是吗
Really?
你把证据带回西米谷市吗
So you took this evidence home to Simi Valley?
西米谷市
Simi Valley.
罗德尼·金被打一案
The home of the officers
涉案警官的家
involved in the Rodney King beating.
是的
That is correct.
辛普森先生
How long
他的鞋在你西米谷市的家里
were Mr. Simpson's shoes in your home
待了多久
in Simi Valley?
大约六个小时
Approximately six hours.
六个小时
Six hours.
在西米谷市
In Simi Valley.
朗警探 提醒我一下
Detective Lange, remind me:
你在洛杉矶警局任职多久了
how long have you been with the LAPD?
28年 其中任职警探18年
28 years, 18 as detective.
相当长的一段时间
Hmm. Long time.
之前你说的一些话让我很困惑
So something was said earlier that is confusing to me.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表