剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
这是什么意思 贝利先生
What does that mean, Mr. Bailey?
就是逮捕醉汉和捣乱者
Oh. That means arresting drunk and disorderlies.
对不起 法官大人
Sorry, Your Honor.
不小心用了陆战队的行话
Slipped into some marine-to-Marine talk there.
警探 你有没有
Detective, did you take a glove
从邦迪现场拿走一只手套
from the Bundy scene
然后用它把血迹擦在野马车内
and then wipe it on the interior of the Bronco?
-没有 -没有吗
- No. - You did not?
我没有
No, I did not.
你会不会把这个
Couldn't you have fit this
装进塑料袋 藏进袜子里
into a plastic bag, then put it in your sock?
然后把它放到了辛普森先生的家中
And then place it at Mr. Simpson's home,
好让你能找到它
so that you could find it?
不会 这太疯狂了
Uh, no. That's nuts.
反对 法官大人
I object to this line, Your Honor.
这与调查真♥相♥无关
This has no part in any search for the truth.
这都不是
That's not the glove
本案中的手套
from this case.
尺码不同
It's a different size
材质也不同
and a different make.
看着就是辩方编造的幻梦
This seems to be some fantasy woven by the defense,
毫无事实和逻辑根据
for which there is no factual or logical basis.
和贝利先生的所有策略一样
It's as dishonest as any number
是信口开河
of Mr. Bailey's tactics have been.
抱歉 你是在指责我当庭撒谎吗
Excuse me? Are you accusing me of lying in courtroom?
你怎么敢
How dare you?
撒谎是逃不过群众的眼睛的 贝利先生
You can't get away with lying, Mr. Bailey.
这次不行
Not in this case.
这么多人看着呢
There are too many people watching.
克拉克女士
Ms. Clark,
能让我看看你手上的手套吗
may I please see those gloves that you have over there?
这是布克兄弟牌的小号♥手套
This is a Brooks Brothers size small.
他们不卖♥♥超大号♥的 法官大人
They were out of extra-large, Your Honor.
小号♥
Size small.
一定是贝利先生的
Must be Mr. Bailey's.
让我仔仔细细地说清楚
Let me, uh, state very clearly...
我必须指出 如果克拉克女士认为
and I should point out that if Ms. Clark thinks that hand
我的手能戴上这只手套
and this glove would ever work together,
那她的视力真是跟她的记忆一样差劲了
then her eyesight is as bad as her memory.
法官大人 控方故意
Your Honor, the prosecution has opened this door
-把责任推到... -贝利先生
- rather deliberately... - Mr. Bailey,
请注意措辞
I would advise caution.
请继续
Please continue.
李
Lee.
我来换个问题
I will ask a different question.
福尔曼警探 在形容人的时候
In describing people, Detective Fuhrman,
你会用"黑鬼"这个词吗
do you use the word "Nigger"?
不 先生 我不会用这词来形容人
No, sir. I do not use that word to describe people.
你在过去的十年里 用过这个词吗
Have you ever used the word "Nigger" in the past ten years?
我不记得用过 没有
Not that I recall. No.
你是说即使你用过 你也不记得了
You mean if you called someone a nigger, you have forgotten it?
您这么说 我不确定
I'm not sure I can answer the question
我能回答这个问题 先生
the way that you phrased it, sir.
那我说简单点吧
Let me put it simply.
你是发过誓的
Are you saying, under oath,
在过去的十年里
that you have not addressed any black person
你确定自己从没有用"黑鬼"这个词
as a nigger or spoken about black people
形容或谈论黑人 是吗 福尔曼警探
as niggers in the past ten years, detective Fuhrman?
是的 我就是这个意思
Yes. That's what I'm saying.
天啊 真是疯了
Oh, my God. This is insane.
他能在电视上用"黑鬼"这个词吗
Can he say the word "Nigger" on TV?
那如果有人出庭指证你
So then anyone who comes to this court and quotes you
用过这个词形容非裔美国人
as using that word in dealing with African-Americans
那他就是撒谎了
would be a liar.
是不是 福尔曼先生
Would they not, Detective Fuhrman?
是的
Yes, they would.
全部都是撒谎 是吗
All of them, correct?
是的
All of them.
谢谢 没有问题了
Thank you. No further questions.
好了 现在是午餐休庭时间
All right, at this time I would like to recess for lunch.
下午一点半开庭
Court will resume 1:30 PM.
现在休庭
We now stand in recess.
打给布罗考
Call up Brokaw.
我要订今晚1个小时的特别节目
I want a one-hour special tonight.
黄金时间的
Prime time.
-请进 -你要见我吗
- Yeah. - You wanted to see me?
玛莎 请把门关上
Marcia? Y... Close the door please.
辛普森案公诉人露三点
怎么了
What's up?
你看过了吗
Have you seen this?
福尔曼说他从没说过那个词
Fuhrman says he never said the word.
他们没有福尔曼的把柄
They've got nothing on him.
不是那个 是...
No, not-not that. It's, uh...
是你在沙滩上的照片
a picture of you on a beach...
全♥裸♥
naked.
不可能
That's not possible.
天啊
Oh, my God.
是假的 对吧
This is a fake, right?
我们可以马上就告他们...
I mean, we can hit 'em with a lawsuit so fast they'll...
不 是真的
No. It's real.
是我前夫
It's my ex-husband.
我们当时在度假
We were on vacation.
是戈登干的吗
Gordon did this?
不 我...
No, I...
我在戈登前还结过一次婚
I had a husband before Gordon.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 听着 我们可以...
All right, well, listen. We can, uh...
我们可以...
we can...
我得回楼下出庭了
I'm due downstairs.
本庭
This court...
将于明早9点再次开庭
will recess until tomorrow at 9:00 AM.
好了 再次休庭
All right, we stand in recess.
我不是公众人物
I'm not a public personality.
我不是干这个的
This isn't what I do.
我不知道怎么应付
I don't know how to do this.
别的那些人 他们...
And those other guys-- they're...
都是浮华的大人物
flashy hot shots.
他们见怪不怪了
They're used to it.
但我...
But I...
我承受不了这个
I just can't take it.
你会没事的
You'll do fine.
不 不会的
No, I won't.
会的 我知道
Yeah, I know it.
如果这能安慰你的话
And if it helps any...
那照片上你还真漂亮
you do look mighty good in that picture.
辛 普 森 公 诉 案
美 国 罪 案 故 事
第一季 第六集
————————
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表