剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
money is the only way to get justice.
拿上...
Hey, uh, take...
这太过分了
This is outrageous.
八通911报♥警♥
Eight 911 calls.
警♥察♥曾八次被叫过去
The police were called out there eight times.
妮可脸和眼睛均被打伤
Nicole had a bruised face, black eye,
嘴唇流血
bleeding lip.
OJ用棒球棒打碎了挡风玻璃
O.J. broke a windshield with a baseball bat.
天呐 体系没能保护她
God, the system failed her.
你不能这么激动
You can't get so upset.
你知道最让我生气的是什么吗
You know what really pisses me off?
这事持续了好几年
This went on for years.
他打人那么久 却没有被捕
All that battering before he was even arrested.
洛杉矶警局对阵一个名人
It's the LAPD and a famous guy.
-玛莎 -嗯
- Marcia. - Yeah.
录音带到了
The tape is here.
OJ 你最后见到妮可是什么时候
O.J., when was the last time you saw Nicole?
昨天 我们离开女儿
Yesterday when we were leaving
舞蹈表演的时候
our daughter's dance recital.
大概是6:30 6:45时结束的
It ended at about, uh, 6:30, 6:45, something like that.
你是什么时候回到家的
And what time did you get back home?
7点多吧
7:00-something.
让我想想
I'm trying to think.
我出去了吗
Did I leave?
我去给我女儿
You know, I had to run and get my daughter,
买♥♥了庆祝表演的花
uh, recital flowers.
然后我往女友宝拉家走时
Then I called my girlfriend Paula
给她打了电♥话♥
as I headed to her house.
但宝拉不在家
And Paula wasn't home.
他刚刚说什么
What-what did he say? Did...?
他是在表演之前还是之后买♥♥的花
Did he buy flowers before or after the recital?
他有去宝拉家吗
Did he even go to Paula's house?
你什么时候把你的野马停在罗金厄姆的
And when did you park your Bronco on Rockingham?
8点左右
8:00-something.
7点
7:00,
8点
8:00.
9点 我也说不清
9:00-- I don't know.
就在那段时间内吧
Around that area.
然后我跟凯图一起坐着
And then I was sitting with Kato.
他还没洗过热浴盆 我们就一起去吃了个汉堡
He hadn't done a jacuzzi, so we went and got a burger.
7点 8点 9点
7:00, 8:00, 9:00.
这算什么答案
That's not an answer.
倒是给他定下个时间线啊
Guys, lock him to a time frame.
让他确定他的说法 回头不好翻供
Pin him to a version of the story he can't change later.
你左手是怎么回事
And what about your left hand there?
怎么伤的
How did you get that injury?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我第一次去芝加哥
The first time I was in Chicago.
然后我回到家
Yeah, and then I got back to the house,
到处走动
and I was running around and, uh,
打碎了一个玻璃杯
I broke a glass.
嗯
Yeah.
然后 你们一位警官
And then one of your guys
打了电♥话♥给我
just called.
其实
Uh, actually,
是之前割伤的
uh, uh, I cut it before.
可能是扯开了伤口
Maybe I opened it.
不是什么大事啦
But it's no big deal.
我经常流血
I bleed all the time.
我打高尔夫
I golf, you know.
总会遇到什么事
It's always something.
小刮小蹭的
Nicks and stuff, yeah.
就这样了
That's it.
我分辨不出
Well, I can't tell.
他是在洛杉矶割伤了手
Did he cut his hand in Los Angeles
还是在芝加哥
or in Chicago?
他是怎么伤的
How did he injure himself?
这是彻头彻尾的失败
This is a fiasco.
警♥察♥为什么不逼问他
Why did the cops tolerate it?
因为他们不习惯拷问明星
'cause they're not used to grilling a star.
他是"果汁"
He's the Juice.
他一个赛季冲了两千多码
He rushed more than 2,000 yards in one season.
我完全不理解那代表了什么
I have no idea what that means.
但知道吗 那不该有任何影响
But you know what? It shouldn't matter.
他打她没有受到责罚
He got away with beating her.
他杀她休想再逃脱罪责了
He is not gonna get away with killing her.
给 辛普森的血样
Here, Simpson's blood.
好 但你得等48小时
Okay, but you'll have to wait 48 hours.
如果要验DNA得非常谨慎
We need to be super cautious if we're gonna run the DNA.
好
All right.
他们为什么不肯走啊
Why don't they just leave?!
我把事实都告诉他们了
I told them all the facts!
他们一副是我杀了人的样子
They're acting like I did this or something.
我没杀她
I didn't kill her!
我们知道 奥伦瑟
We know, Orenthal.
这事越来越乱套了
It's all becoming a big mess!
真是耻辱
It's just shameful.
他们应该允许家人哀悼的
They should let the family mourn.
妮可·布朗·辛普森和罗纳德·莱尔·戈德曼
Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Lyle Goldman...
"果汁" 你需要果汁吗
Juice, you need juice?
凯图 把那东西关了
Kato, cut that shit out!
可算来了 AC
It's about time, A.C.
抱歉 OJ 但外面堵成粥了
Sorry, O.J., but that traffic out there is a mother.
我饿死了
I'm starving.
外面还有好多人吗
Is there a lot of people out there still?
全都是人了吧
Packed, right?
这是芝士汉堡吗
Is this the cheeseburger?
凯图 你喜欢汉堡 是吗
Kato, you like them burgers, huh?
超喜欢
Oh, I love them.
你跟警♥察♥说我们昨晚出去吃汉堡了吧
You told the cops you and I went out for burgers last night, right?
嗯
Yeah.
你是那么说了吧
You did, huh?
嗯
Yeah, yeah.
很好
Good.
因为事实就是如此
'Cause that's what happened.
我需要支持啊 各位
See, I need support, y'all!
我需要大家的支持
I need lots of support from everybody!
没问题的 果汁
You've got it, Juice.
谁来过电♥话♥
Who called?
有朋友给我留言吗
Any of my friends leave me a message?
爸爸 又播那个镜头了
Hey, dad, it's that shot again.
OJ·辛普森被戴上了手铐
O.J. Simpson in cuffs...
瞧 这太让我火大了
Oh, see, now, that pisses me off!
他们拍到果汁被戴上了手铐
They got the Juice in handcuffs!
我也就被铐了五秒钟
I was handcuffed for five seconds!
他们没有别的录像了吗
They ain't got no other footage of me?
这个情况很令人担忧
This situation is very worrisome.
-那个律师怎么说的 -我不知道
- What's the lawyer say? - I don't know!
我都不知道霍华德人在哪
I don't even know where the hell Howard is.
霍华德呢 AC
Hey, where's Howard, A.C.?!
-我找不到他 -那就去找啊 快点
- I-I couldn't find him. - Well, find him, man, come on!
-我们试了 -简直要命了
- We've tried. - I'm drowning over here.
OJ 你需要律师
O.J., you need, you need your counsel.
罗伯特 你是律师吗
Robert, are you a lawyer?
是的
Yes.
我以前是
Well, I used to be,
但不是刑事案的
but not criminal.
OJ 我可以问吗
O.J., is it, is it impolite to ask?
-问吧 -霍华德究竟想采取什么策略
- No, man, talk to me. - I mean, what, what is Howard's game plan?
我不知道霍华德...
I don't know what Howard's...
-我就是在说这个 -他怎么能让人
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表