剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
开什么玩笑
You've got to be kidding.
这书让我很不安
I'm troubled by this.
她的书可能会让陪审团评选横生枝节
Her book could have major ramifications on jury selection.
没错
Yes.
这种毫无根据的宣扬
This unwarranted publicity
可能让辛普森先生无法得到公平的审判
could make it impossible for Mr. Simpson to get a fair trial.
得了吧 鲍勃
Oh, come on, Bob.
你怎么知道这书就会妨碍公平审判了
How do we know that this book would prevent a fair trial?
根本没人读这玩意儿
No one's even read the damn thing.
我是说"可能" 玛莎
I said "Could," Marcia.
好了 不如买♥♥几本来看看吧
All right, well, why don't we order up some copies?
我将暂时中止陪审团评选
I will temporarily suspend jury selection.
她就是这样缅怀她朋友的
This is how she pays tribute to her friend.
每隔一页都有她们吸毒的描写
They're doing coke on every other page.
我再也无法直视布伦特伍德这个词了
I'll never think of Brentwood the same way again.
情况不妙
This is bad.
非常不妙
This is very bad.
法耶全搞错了 这不是真的
Faye's got it all wrong. That's not true.
这不是真的
That's not true.
好吧 是真的
Okay, that's true.
她是个骗子 法耶说妮可
She's a liar! Faye says Nicole had
堕了六次胎 就是不想再怀我的孩子
six abortions so she wouldn't have another kid with me.
妮可绝不会那么做
Nicole would never do that.
这破玩意儿我读不下了
I can't read this shit.
我倒是不担心 这就是本垃圾
I wouldn't lose sleep. The book is trash.
一周内就会被人们忘掉
Be forgotten in a week.
女同恋 197页
Lesbian sex, 197.
什么
What?
伊藤法官告诉我们不要
Judge Ito told us not to read
读这本书 但显然我们没听
the book, but we clearly did not listen.
今晚我们邀请到
Tonight we welcome the author
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》最畅销书作者 法耶·雷斯尼克
of the New York Times No.1 best seller, Faye Resnick.
法耶 你好
Faye, how are you?
我只希望兰斯·伊藤
Well, I just hope Lance Ito
做法官能比他评论书更在行
is a better judge than he is a book critic.
你希望读者们
What do you want readers
从书中读出什么
to take away from this book?
我说出了妮可的故事
I told Nicole's story...
这样女人们就能冲破暴♥力♥的枷锁
so that women could break the chain of violence.
这本书要是能激励一位已婚妇女
If this book can inspire one wife
或一位恋爱中的女性
or one girlfriend to...
摆脱满是虐待的关系
to escape an abusive relationship...
那我遭受的所有窘迫
then any embarrassment I've endured
都只是小小的代价
is... it's a small price to pay.
好了 律师们
All right, counsel,
好的 律师们 我已经得出结论了
All right, counsel, I've come to a conclusion.
在对雷斯尼克小姐的书进行仔细
After careful reading and annotation
阅读和注解之后 我已准备好
of Ms. Resnick's book, I am prepared
继续明天的陪审团成员挑选工作
to resume jury selection tomorrow.
法官大人 绝无冒犯之意
Oh, in all due deference, Your Honor,
但辛普森先生已遭媒体的不公平审判
Mr. Simpson has been unfairly tried in the media.
这口井已经被污染了
The well has been polluted.
我们还是把庭审推迟到明年
Let's postpone the trial till next year
并允许辛普森的假释
and allow Mr. Simpson to be released on bail.
OJ·辛普森被媒体审判正是因为你
O.J. Simpson is being tried in the media because of you.
你才是那个制♥造♥话题的人
You're the one who created this circus.
我与此案件的媒体焦点
I am in no way responsible
绝无半点关系
for the media circus around this case.
法官 说真的 他们五分钟不开
Judge, seriously, they can't go five minutes
新闻发布会都不行
without holding a press conference.
福尔曼的事就是他们泄露的
They leaked the Fuhrman story.
种族这张牌也是他们打的
They play the race card.
我肯定不会这么做
I would never.
我一直以最高职业道德要求自己
I hold myself to the highest ethical standards.
绝不会自降身价用这种低级的把戏
I would never reduce myself to such cheap tricks.
-鲍勃 淡定点 -不 李 我非常焦躁
- Bob, calm down. - No, no, Lee, Lee. I'm very upset.
这些言论应该被制裁
These claims should be sanctioned.
他们怎么敢说我们在拿种族说事儿
How dare they say that we play the race card.
我现在就站在你面前告诉你
I stand before you right now
种族问题以前不是 将来也绝不会是
and say race has never and will never
这个案子的话题之一
be an issue in this case.
绝对不会
Never.
鲍勃
Bob.
事情没这么简单
It is not that simple.
这里是美♥利♥坚♥合众国
This is the United States of America,
而我们在为一个黑人辩护
and we are defending a black man
而这个黑人又努力要证明自己的清白
who is fighting to prove his innocence.
我知道我不用给这里的任何一位上一堂公民课
Now, I know I don't have to give anyone here a civics lesson
说黑人就因为他们的肤色
about the historic injustices visited upon black men
而遭受不公平对待的历史
for no other reason other than they're black.
我们没有刻意将这个问题引入到这次庭审中来
We didn't introduce that into this trial.
我们也没有刻意将其引入到此案中
We didn't introduce that into this case.
它只是个直白而又简单的事实罢了
It is a plain and simple fact.
但如果我们都没有指出
But we would not be doing our job
种族问题在这场庭审中有什么影响的话
if we did not at least talk about how race
那是我们的失职
plays a part in this trial.
所以 如果这也算打种族牌的话
Now, if that is playing the race card...
那随你们怎么说
So be it.
约翰尼...
Johnnie...
别再这样反驳我
don't ever contradict me like that again.
是你自相矛盾 鲍勃
You contradict yourself, Bob.
你说的话变的比风还快
You change narratives like the wind.
我们的记忆可比你那段采访原声要长
We all have longer memories than your previous sound bite.
F·李·贝利 真高兴你来了
F. Lee Bailey, I'm really glad you're here,
因为现在媒体的报导
'cause the media has been filled,
满篇都是辩护团队的内斗
filled with accounts of defense team infighting.
所以你可以讲讲现在的情况吗
So can you shed some light on the situation?
拉里 这些故事 它们的源头
Larry, these stories, where they emanate from,
我真的无法想象
I really can't imagine.
这是一个非常庞大
This is a tremendous,
非常庞大的辩护律师团
tremendous group of attorneys.
你自己也在里面
Yourself included.
你真善良
You're very kind.
所以 原谅我的困惑
Well, so, pardon my confusion,
但这辩护团到底归谁管
but who the hell is in charge?
鲍勃·夏皮罗是首席律师
Oh, Bob Shapiro is the lead attorney,
别搞错了
make no mistake.
媒体中种种抨击
All that sniping in the media
说鲍勃·夏皮罗
that says Bob Shapiro
已经穷途末路的
is in over his head,
说鲍勃·夏皮罗只是个空架子的
Bob Shapiro is an empty suit,
鲍勃·夏皮罗不能处理这种重量级案件的
Bob Shapiro can't handle a case of this magnitude.
这种废话真的非常令人不快
Well, that twaddle is truly unfortunate.
所以你是...
So you are in a coherent...
知道不好听就别说啊 混♥蛋♥
Well, then don't say it, asshole.
妈的
Fuck!
我方形势一片大好啊
We're in terrific shape.
我们瞄了四个黑人 得了五个
We targeted for four black women, we got five.
该停手了
We should stop now.
我同意鲍勃
You know, I have to agree with Bob.
不... 别 我们可以做得更好
No... No, we can do better.
我觉得现在手气不错 还想再要一名
I'm feeling lucky-- I want another
离异的黑人女性
divorced black lady.
再来赌一把
Let's push in our chips.
法官大人 辩方希望庭上
Your Honor, the defense asks that the court thank
能请35号♥陪审员候选人回避
and excuse prospective juror number 35.
35号♥陪审员
Juror 35,
你可以离席了
you are excused.
462号♥陪审员
Juror 462.
462号♥陪审员
Juror 462.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表