剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
Here's what I see as O.J.'s biggest problem.
他就是凶手吗
That he did it?
好吧
Okay.
我认为OJ第二大的麻烦是
Here's what I see as O.J.'s second biggest problem--
那个由一伙自负的人组成的"梦幻阵容"
that pileup of egos called "The Dream Team."
这就像是一群领头狗在铁笼里争斗
It's a dozen alpha dogs in a cage match.
他们会把对方撕烂然后自行瓦解
They are gonna tear each other up and implode.
这个嘛...
Well...
也许这适用于那些白人
that may be true for all the white guys,
至于法官约翰尼 我不会这么早下定论
but I wouldn't be so quick to judge Johnnie.
拜托
Oh, come on.
他就是在装腔作势而已
He's an act.
那些浮华的穿着 说教的演说
Those flashy clothes, the preachy speeches.
他得分如何
How did he score?
什么
What?
他得分如何
How did he score?
挺高的
Pretty high.
黑人都给的10分 白人给的6分
Tens from blacks, sixes from whites,
加权平均值8分
for a weighted average of eight.
那你呢
And how'd you score?
4分
Four.
真惨
Ouch.
我什么话都跟你说了
I'm being totally honest with you.
什么是我不明白的
What am I not seeing?
他是真实的
He's real.
约翰尼是爱显摆
I mean, Johnnie's a showboat,
不过到头来 他总是为黑人群体而战
but at the end of the day, he always fights for community.
他言谈像个传道者
He talks like a preacher,
因为他每个礼拜天都去教堂
because he goes to church every Sunday.
在我刚开始在科学调查处工作的时候
When I first started at SID,
如果有问题 我总是先找他
if I had a question, he'd always be my first call.
我们是同一阵营 和污警作斗争
We were on the same side, just fighting bad cops,
从不同角度发起攻击
just coming at it from different angles.
换做是我 我不会低估他
I wouldn't underestimate him.
我跟你说 我认识鲍勃·夏皮罗很久了
I'll tell you something. I've known Bob Shapiro a long time.
我们是老相识
We're old friends.
我是他长子的教父
I'm the godfather of his oldest son.
但他对我们参与的这起案子
But he does not have the proper...
没有太大兴趣
appetite for this case we find ourselves on.
你我是为法庭而生
You and I are creatures of the courtroom.
巧妙回避和话中带刺 措辞
The parries and jabs, the turns of phrase.
这样才能赢官司
That's where a case is won.
认怂可赢不了官司
Not by settling like a pussy.
约翰尼...
Johnnie...
我们要对当事人负责
we owe it to our client
冲到最后
to take it to the finish line.
你该有所行动了
It's time for you to make a move.
来这么多人太荒唐了
This crowd is ridiculous.
就像大卫·O.塞尔兹尼克在挑
It's like when David O. Selznick cast Scarlett O'Hara
《飘》里的斯佳丽·奥哈拉
in Gone with the Wind.
这可是"世纪大审判"
Hey, it's the Trial of the Century.
老天 这好像他们都已经抢到了
Jesus, it's like they all scored courtside seats
湖人队比赛的场边席
at a Lakers game.
最好提醒一下他们
Somebody better warn them.
他们得有半年不能与外界联♥系♥
They're about to be sequestered for half a year.
请保持安静
Come to order.
103号♥庭审现在开庭
Department 103 is now in session.
欢迎来到陪审团挑选现场
Welcome to jury selection.
欢迎来到陪审团挑选现场
Welcome to jury selection.
我得说我还没见过
I have to say, I have never seen
如此不同寻常的案子
a case quite as unusual as this one.
我和警♥察♥没有过节
I have no issues with the police.
有一次我的车抛锚了
Uh, one time when my car stalled,
他们帮我把车推到了路边
they helped me push it to the side of the road.
法官阁下 辩护方请求法庭
You honor, the defense asks the court to thank
请下58号♥待选陪审员
and excuse perspective juror of 58
女士
Ma'am,
你在调查问卷上写到你曾多次
you say on your questionnaire you've had
与洛杉矶警局打过交道
multiple encounters with the LAPD.
你能描述一下是因为好事还是坏事吗
Would you describe those as positive or negative?
还有什么比坏事更糟
What's worse than negative?
公诉方请求法庭
The People ask the court to thank
请下79号♥待选陪审员
and excuse prospective juror number 79.
好 这是按什么比例
Yeah, what's-what's the tally?
我感觉他们太针对黑人了
I-I feel they're targeting too many blacks.
我感觉很公平
It seemed pretty balanced to me.
不 不 不 我同意约翰尼说的
No, no, no, I agree with Johnnie.
这是不对的
It's inappropriate.
我该通知媒体
I should inform the press.
我认为开新闻发布会的主意不错
I think a press conference is a good idea.
可我认为
Mm. But I don't think
你不是公开谈论
you're the most ideal person to...
这个问题的最佳人选
to speak out on this issue.
我是首席律师
I'm the lead attorney.
就该我召开新闻发布会
I'll do the press conference.
公诉方现在所做的是在耍阴招
What the prosecution is doing implies an insidious effort
仅因黑人的身份就不选他们当陪审团
to remove black jurors because they are black.
查理 你好
Charlie. Hey.
有空帮我擦擦鞋吗
Hey, can you fit me in?
-对你永远有空 约翰尼 -太好了
- For you, always, Johnnie. - Beautiful.
今天是只擦干净还是擦得铮亮
Get you a buff or a complete shine today?
铮亮 有的是时间
Complete shine. I got all the time in the world.
约翰尼
Hey, Johnnie.
-你还没走 -没走 伙计
- You're still here. - Still here, man.
有空聊一聊吗
You got a minute to talk?
-我想还有空吧 -好
- I suppose I can fit you in. - All right.
我们真的很关心公诉人
Well, we're really concerned about the tenor
提问的用意
of the prosecution's questions.
他们询问某些陪审员的方式也令我们担忧
We're really bothered by the way they go after certain jurors.
你们知道 基本上这是...
You know, ultimately, it's a...
这是公不公平的问题
it's an issue of fairness.
对谁公平
Fairness for whom.
你也看到了 听到了
You have eyes and ears.
你说呢
You tell me.
洛杉矶时报
科克伦称 公诉人针对黑人陪审员
这完全是胡编滥造
This is total bullshit.
那又怎样 我不在乎是不是真的
So what? I'm not worried about whether it's true.
我在乎的是会有什么效果
I'm worried about perception.
刺♥激♥眼球而已
The optics.
对 刺♥激♥了眼球 科克伦占了主导
Yes, the optics. With Cochran taking a larger role,
我认为我们有必要平衡下我们这边的人了
I think it might make sense for us to balance out our ticket,
加点颜色
stir in a little added flavor.
你是指来个黑人
You mean a black person?
我可没说 比尔
I didn't say that, Bill.
可这主意不错 再加个人进来
But it's not a bad idea. Add a third chair.
没问题 我们团队也来点特别的
Sure. Give our team something extra.
我们现在这样就很好了
We like where we are.
你应该认真考虑一下我的话
Well, I think you should strongly consider what I'm saying.
克里斯·达登如何
What about Chris Darden?
鲍勃 为什么这么久
Bob, why is this taking so long?
我没赶上万圣节
I missed Halloween,
没能带孩子们去敲门要糖吃
didn't get to take my kids trick-or-treating.
现在感恩节要到了
Now Thanksgiving's coming up.
节日总是很伤脑筋
Holidays are always rough.
那圣诞节呢
What about Christmas?
那会很难熬
Well, that's gonna be hard.
各位注意 法官有请
Excuse me. The judge would like to see
各位律师去他办公室
all counsel in his chambers.
律师们 咱们有麻烦了
Counsel, we have a problem.
《妮可·布朗·辛普森传》
-不 -我的天
- No. - Oh, my God.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表