剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
你需要让他准备好
and you need to get him ready.
所以 你懂的
So, you know,
美化事实
massage it.
用一切手段让他具有可信度
Do whatever is necessary to make him come across as credible.
你知道你做了什么吗 已经过了8点了
Do you see what you've done? It's after 8:00.
我的保姆会杀了我的 明天见
My babysitter's gonna kill me. I will see you tomorrow.
美化事实
"Massage it."
邓恩先生 我看了一些你过去在《名利场》中
Mr. Dunne, I've read some of your past coverage
报道过的几起谋杀案审判
of murder trials in Vanity Fair magazine.
我很幸运我能给一个允许我
I'm lucky I write for a magazine that allows me
表明立场的杂♥志♥工作 法官阁下
to take a stand, Your Honor.
你的看法很明确
Well, there's no mistaking how you feel.
是的 我为此感到骄傲
No. That's something I'm proud about.
我为你在前排安排了一个永久座位
I am, uh, assigning you a permanent seat in the front row.
坐在戈德曼一家旁边
You'll be next to the Goldmans.
只要审判没结束那位置就是你的
The seat is yours for the length of the trial.
谢谢你 法官阁下
Thank you, Your Honor.
不想
Without, uh,
太过莽撞
being too forward,
我感觉你能以我们所不能的方式
I sense that you'll be able to sympathize with them in a way
与他们建立共鸣
that the rest of us cannot,
你会知道如何和他们交流
that you'll know how to deal with them,
不会问不合适的问题
not intrude or ask inappropriate questions.
因为我女儿遇害一事吗
Because of my daughter's murder?
是的 抱歉勾起你
Yes. Well, I apologize for dredging up
如此沉痛的回忆
what I imagine is a deeply painful memory,
但我觉得让你知道原因很重要
but I felt it was important that you know why.
我相信戈德曼一家会很感激
I'm sure the Goldmans will appreciate
您做的一切 法官阁下 我是真的很感激
the gesture, Your Honor. I know I do.
杀害多米尼克的凶手的审判本就是场折磨
The trial of Dominique's killer was torture enough.
而之后他只得到了很轻的量刑
But then the way he got off with a slap on the wrist...
希望这次结果会好点
Let's hope this one goes better.
你了解好莱坞
You're a Hollywood guy.
我知道你在娱乐圈里工作过
I know that you worked in showbiz.
想看看今天我收到了谁的粉丝来信吗
You want to see who sent me a fan letter today?
谁
Uh, who?
是 是阿瑟尼奥·豪尔[主持人]
It's, uh... That's Arsenio Hall.
释放果汁 释放果汁
Let the Juice loose! Let the Juice loose!
果汁不会有事的
腐♥败♥的警♥察♥
洛杉矶警局是种族主义者
OJ OJ 你不能逃避
O.J., O.J., you can't hide!
-他们会以谋杀罪指控你 -释放果汁
- They'll charge you with homicide! - Let the Juice loose!
释放果汁 没有正义就没有和平
Let the Juice loose! No justice! No peace!
释放果汁
Let O.J. Go!
他是强♥奸♥犯 打老婆
He's a rapist! He's a a wife beater.
-他是杀人犯 -在定罪前OJ是清白的
- He's a murderer! - O.J. is innocent until proven guilty!
他手上沾着血 他从始至终
There's blood on his hands! He beat her ass
-都在殴打她 -在定罪前OJ是清白的
- the whole time. - O.J. is innocent until proven guilty!
审前动议
[律师要求法官在正式审理之前对特定问题作出裁定的正式请求]
-等一下 -好的
- Hold on one second. - Of course.
约翰尼 有空谈谈吗
Hey, Johnnie, can I have a minute?
今天很重大 你还好吗
Big day today. Hey, you holding up?
我不希望你误会
I don't want you to take this the wrong way.
不过你在新闻发布会上说的
But, uh, that press conference you gave
关于我的事
about me,
那是恶意中伤
that was a cheap shot.
那不公平且有损我们两人作为职业律师的身份
It was unfair and beneath the both of us as professionals.
在这场审判中 我们是平等的
In this trial, we're equals.
我们的过去都与此无关
Everything from our past is out the window.
所以
So, um,
我诚挚希望我们可以达成一致
it's my sincere hope that we can agree from this point forward
从现在开始尊重彼此
to treat each other with respect.
兄弟 我没想要表示尊重
Brother, I ain't trying to be respectful.
我在努力争胜
I'm trying to win.
法官阁下 我们提交了一个
Your Honor, we have submitted a motion
请求排除全部62项家暴指控的动议
to exclude all 62 allegations of domestic violence.
这是一起谋杀案
This is a murder case.
不是家暴案
This is not a domestic violence case,
也不是针对辛普森先生
nor is it an inquiry into the characteristics
品格和个性的调查
and personality of Mr. Simpson.
所有这些提交的证据都与本案无关
And all this evidence that was submitted is not relevant.
法官阁下
Your Honor,
辩方律师的推论有缺陷
counsel's reasoning is flawed
并且他们的逻辑似是而非
and their logic is specious.
被告的性格和过往家暴史正是重点
The defendant's character and prior history are the point.
我们来假设下吧
Let's do a hypothetical.
假装我们甚至不会告诉陪审团
Let's pretend that we're not even gonna tell the jury
妮可和辛普森先生结过婚
that Nicole and Mr. Simpson were married.
我们的陪审员自然会问
Our jurors would naturally ask,
"为什么OJ·辛普森
"Why would O.J. Simpson
杀害一个完全陌生的人"
kill a perfect stranger?"
这毫无道理
It wouldn't make sense.
唯有你了解背景
It's only when you understand the context
了解他们的关系以及辛普森先生的嫉妒心
and their relationship and Mr. Simpson's jealousy
你才能了解他
that his motive for committing
残忍♥杀害这些人的动机
these brutal murders can be understood.
干掉他们 达登
Knock 'em dead, Darden.
法官阁下 我需要再提一个问题
Your Honor, I'd like to address a separate issue.
好的
All right.
法官阁下
Your Honor,
福尔曼警探在本案中只会扮演很小的角色
Detective Fuhrman's gonna play a very small role in this case,
但我们相信当他被传唤作证时
but we believe when he's called to the stand,
我们将不得不倒♥退♥大约15年
we're gonna be forced to go back 15 odd years
质问他关于人们声称他说过的
to ask him about completely irrelevant statements
与本案完全无关的言论
that people have claimed he's made.
这些言论是缺乏斟酌 制♥造♥不和的种族歧视言论
These statements are racially insensitive and divisive.
问题是 为什么要提起这些陈年旧事
The question is, why bring 'em up?
他们会问他是否有发表过种族歧视的言论
They're gonna ask him if he made a racial slur
或者重复说过一个种族歧视词语
or repeated a racial epithet.
但是为什么要问
But why ask?
这并没有任何法律目的
There's no legal purpose for it.
但科克伦先生和辩方进入这个领域
But Mr. Cochran and the defense have a purpose
是有目的的
for entering this area,
目的就是煽动陪审团的激♥情♥
and that purpose is to inflame the passions of the jury
让他们选阵营
and to ask them to pick sides.
那个带"鬼"的词语
The-the "N" Word is
脏脏卑劣 法官阁下
a dirty, filthy word, Your Honor.
它带有很强的偏见和煽动性
It is so prejudicial and inflammatory
在任何情况下使用它
that the use of it in any situation
都会引起非裔美国人的情感共鸣
will evoke an emotional response from any African-American.
我们在说一个能使人盲目的词
We're talking about a word that blinds people.
当你向陪审团提到这词
When you mention that word to this jury,
它将会使他们看不到真♥相♥
it will blind them to the truth.
他们将看不到什么是真什么是假
They won't be able to discern what's true and what's not.
它将会削弱他们的判断力
It will impair their judgment.
会影响他们做出公平的判断
It will affect their ability to be fair.
迫使黑人陪审员做出选择
It'll force the black jurors to make a choice:
该站在哪一方
whose side are you on,
是白人 还是黑人
the Man or the brothers?
他是认真的吗
Is he serious?
因此控方强烈要求法庭
So, the People strongly urge the court,
出于尊重的考虑 不得允许
respectfully, not to allow
在审判任何阶段使用"黑鬼"这个侮辱性言辞
that vile word to be uttered at any time during this trial.
法官阁下 我本不打算就此发言
Your Honor, I did not plan to speak on this matter,
但如果对我的好友
but I would be remiss
克里斯·达登先生毫无回应
if I did not respond to my good friend,
那我就是失职了
Mr. Chris Darden.
达登先生今天下午这一席话
Mr. Darden's remarks this afternoon
可能是我32年法庭实战经历里
are perhaps the most incredible remarks I've heard
听过的最难以置信的言论
in a court of law in my 32 years of practice.
他的话严重侮辱了非洲裔美国人
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表