剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
陷害 并且他们还在继续掩盖事实
and framed, and the cover-up continues.
我知道很多人
Now, I know that many people
也能感受到我们的愤怒
share in our anger,
但洛杉矶的市民
but the citizens of Los Angeles
应该保持冷静
should remain calm.
给 亲爱的
Here, baby.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还在颤抖
I'm still trembling.
我
I'd...
我本希望实现很多事
I'd hoped to accomplish so much.
约翰尼 你实现了
Johnnie... you have.
约翰尼 你实现了
Johnnie, you have.
那两句话说明了很多
Those two lines say plenty.
我感觉我失败了
I feel like I failed.
那么多小时的录音带
All those hours of tape
陪审团只能听到12个词
and the jury will only hear 12 words.
但是全世界
But the world...
他们听到了整个真♥相♥
they heard the whole truth.
去他的OJ·辛普森
The hell with O.J. Simpson.
他不是个完人
He is an imperfect vessel,
但你 是你 你喊出了你的声音
but you... you... got your message out there.
我为你骄傲 约翰尼
I'm proud of you, Johnnie.
我们传唤马克·福尔曼警探
We call Detective Mark Fuhrman
继续出庭作证
to resume the witness stand.
要被两边都讨厌也不容易
It's hard to be hated by both sides.
得是个奇人才行
It takes a man of certain character.
好了 下午好 警探
All right. Good afternoon, Detective.
下午好 法官阁下
Good afternoon, Your Honor.
提醒你 警探 你仍然是宣誓过的
You are reminded, Detective, that you are still under oath.
科克伦先生 你可以开始了
Mr. Cochran, you may proceed.
谢谢 法官阁下
Thank you, Your Honor.
福尔曼警探
Detective Fuhrman,
你在本案预审听证会上
was the testimony you gave
给出的证词
at the preliminary hearing in this case
是完全真实的吗
completely truthful?
我要行使我的第五修正案权利
I wish to assert my Fifth Amendment privilege.
无论任何人不得在任何刑事案件中被迫自证其罪
福尔曼警探 你有伪造过
Detective Fuhrman, have you ever
警方报告吗
falsified a police report?
我要行使我的第五修正案权利
I wish to assert my Fifth Amendment privilege.
福尔曼警探 你是打算
Detective Fuhrman, is it your intention
对我所有可能问的问题
to assert your Fifth Amendment privilege
都行使第五修正案权利吗
with respect to all questions I may ask?
是的
Yes.
-法官阁下 我能暂停一会儿吗 -当然
- Your Honor, may I have a moment? - Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
法官阁下
Your Honor,
我们能缩减这段表演吗
can we curtail this performance piece?
证人已经说得很清楚
The witness has already made clear
他不会回答任何问题
that he will not answer any further questions.
实际上 法官阁下
Actually, Your Honor,
我还能再问一个问题吗
may I ask just one last question?
谢谢
Thank you.
福尔曼警探
Detective Fuhrman...
你有在本案中栽赃或捏造任何证据吗
did you plant or manufacture any evidence in this case?
我行使我的第五修正案权利
I assert my Fifth Amendment privilege.
没有问题了 法官阁下
No further questions, Your Honor.
谢谢
Thank you.
约翰尼太有才了
Johnnie is a genius!
你看到里面的情况了吗
Did you see what happened in there?
天啊
Oh, man!
福尔曼陷害了我
Fuhrman framed me!
他陷害了我
He framed me!
很了不起 是吧
That was something, huh?
这是辩方真正的胜利
That was a real success for the defense.
这衣服我穿不了多久了
Well, I won't be wearing these much longer.
太神奇了
Oh, man, that was magical!
约翰尼的魅力非凡
Johnnie's got charisma, man.
太了不起了
Oh. That was something!
小伯 晚上愉快
Bobby, have a good night, huh?
玛莎
Marcia!
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
裁决出来了
The ruling just came in.
裁决
The ruling?
伊藤又做了什么
What did Ito do now?
伊藤 不是他
Ito? No.
是你的离婚案
The ruling on your divorce.
我拿到了主要监护权
I got primary custody.
也就是你得到了一切
So you got everything.
辛 普 森 公 诉 案
美 国 罪 案 故 事
第一季 第九集
————————
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表