剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
- That's what I keep telling you. - I mean, why'd he let you
-铐你 -我就是说啊
- get cuffed like that?! - That's what I'm saying!
我为什么被铐了
Why was I cuffed on...?
-这下电视上到处在播 -不仅如此
- And now it's all over tv! - Not only that,
他为什么允许他们审问你
why did he let you get interviewed?
他们问的话我都答了
Whatever they asked me, I talked to them!
我说我没什么可隐瞒的
'cause I told them I had nothing to hide!
我有什么要隐瞒的 果汁没有什么要隐瞒的
What do I got to hide?! Juice ain't got nothing to hide!
你怎么会一个人去
Why in the hell were you in there alone?
我不知道 我不...
I don't know, man. I don't...
你问得很有道理
These are good questions.
你觉得我该换个律师吗
So you're saying I need a new lawyer?
我是认为你的律师现在该在这儿的
I'm saying your lawyer should be here.
我就是这意思
That's what I'm saying...
过来 过来
Oh, come here. Come here.
爸爸会解决好一切的
Daddy's gonna take care of things.
另外 新有报道称带血的手套...
Also, new reports that a bloodstained glove...
白兰度哭哭啼啼地来找我
So Brando came to me, weeping.
他说 "我儿子要终身监禁了
He said, "My son is facing life in prison.
鲍勃 你能帮忙吗"
Bob, can you help?"
我正忙着呢 但那是马龙啊
So I'm busy, but it's Marlon,
所以我去了地方检察院跟他们解释
so I go to the DA and explain
你们证明不了这是预谋 枪都有走火的时候
you cannot prove premeditation. Guns go off.
达成了一个协议 皆大欢喜
Cut a deal, everyone's happy.
他儿子承认过失杀人
His son pled to manslaughter.
五年就可以出狱
He's out in five.
快看 快看
Oh, look. Look.
够了 鲍勃 走吧 我不想迟到
Oh, enough, Bob, come on. I don't want to be late.
我们有《我爱麻烦》首映礼的门票
We have tickets to the premiere of I love trouble.
再等下 我想给奥维茨打个招呼 麦克
Hang on. I want to say hi to Ovitz. Mike!
打扰下 夏皮罗先生
Excuse me, Mr. Shapiro?
抱歉打扰你 先生
Sorry to bother you, sir,
你有一通紧急电♥话♥
But you have an emergency phone call.
紧急电♥话♥
Emergency?
谢谢
Thank you.
我是罗伯特·夏皮罗 你是哪位
Robert Shapiro here, who is this?
鲍勃 可算联♥系♥到你了
Bob, I'm glad I found you.
谁
Who?
我是OJ·辛普森
It's O.J. Simpson.
血液检测结果出来前我们暂时不起诉
We're putting off filing until we get the blood test.
显然 这种事总让我抓狂
Obviously, this sort of makes me crazy.
让他回到家里真是太荒谬了
It's ridiculous that he's back in the house.
他可能会毁坏证据
He could be destroying evidence,
-恐吓证人 -玛莎
- intimidating witnesses... - Marcia...
我认为我们这周就应该带上最佳证人
I think we put our best witnesses
去参与大陪审团审理
in front of a grand jury this week.
-阻止他们和辩方接触 -玛莎
- Block them from the defense. - Marcia.
我想让你和比尔搭档
I want to pair you with Bill.
本案太重大 一个公诉人应付不过来
This case is too big for one prosecutor.
有个搭档会很有帮助
A partner'll be good.
比尔处事比你冷静
Bill runs a little cooler than you.
你是本案的最佳人选 因为你很关心本案
You're perfect for the case because you care,
但我觉得两人合作会很不错
but I think this'll be useful.
你懂的 一点相互制衡
You know, little checks and balances.
我明白
I... understand.
说实话 到时文件会多到你看不过来
And, frankly, you're gonna be drowning in paper.
我们不可能跟得上辩方的资源
There's no way we're gonna keep up with the defense's resources.
没人比比尔更井井有条了
Well, nobody is more organized than Bill.
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
就这样了
Okay.
是的 一片忙碌
Yeah, things are hopping.
不过我并不在其中
But I'm not really a part of it.
自从OJ的事情发生后 会议都被取消了
You know, since O.J. broke, meetings have been canceled,
所有人都争着
Everyone's tripping over themselves
参与到名人案中
to get on the celebrity case.
我打算请个长周末假
You know, I was thinking I'd take a long weekend.
过来看望你们
Come up and visit you guys.
相信我
Ah, trust me.
没人会想我的
Nobody'll miss me.
海斯曼奖奖杯
OJ·辛普森
国家橄榄球联盟
年度球员
OJ·辛普森
相信我
Believe me,
霍华德·威茨曼是个很有能力的律师
Howard Weitzman is a very capable lawyer,
但我同意你说的
but I agree with you.
你不能再犯错了
You can't afford any more missteps.
遇到这种情况
In a situation like this,
你必须走在线索前面
you have to stay ahead of the events.
我为约翰尼·卡森辩护的时候
It's the same thing I told Johnny Carson
也是这么说的
when I represented him.
你必须要雇用最好的专家
You have to hire the best experts,
顶级调查员
the top investigators.
-现在就需要了吗 -是的
- Already? - Yes.
你必须走在线索前面
And you have to stay ahead of the leads
免得线索断掉
to make sure they don't grow stale.
还有
And just so you know,
地方检察院会在此案上倾尽所有物力人力
the DA is going to throw all their resources at this.
因为经常输给有钱人和名人
They have a very bad rep
他们已经声名扫地
for losing cases to the rich and famous.
他们会尽全力争胜
They're gonna do everything they can to win.
OJ和警♥察♥的关系很好
O.J. has a very good relationship with the cops.
他们有时会过来打网球
They come over for tennis sometimes,
还有周六的泳池派对
uh, Saturday pool parties.
这很有帮助
That's useful.
谢谢告知
That's good to know.
我在想
You know, I wonder...
小罗 有兴趣加入团队吗
Rob, what do you think of the idea that you join the team, too?
你可以重操旧业了
You could reactivate your license,
兴许还能给我们提供一些特别观点
and you might provide a special insight to us.
绝对的
Absolutely.
我觉得很不错
I think that's a great idea.
小伯最懂我
Bobby understands me.
我们俩是朋友好久了
We've been friends forever.
克丽丝和我分手的时候
When Kris and I broke up,
果汁每晚都陪着我
The Juice was there for me every night.
我愿意为这人赴汤蹈火
I-I'd do anything for this man.
很好 好的
Good. Okay.
好 最后一件事
Okay. Now, there's one final thing.
有点事我需要和OJ私下谈
There's something I need to talk to O.J. about privately.
你介意回避下吗 小罗
Do you mind, Rob?
不 你们谈
No. Of course.
每次我接手刑事案件
Any time that I take on a new criminal case,
我都会问我的当事人一个问题
I always ask the client a question.
我不会评头论足
Now, I won't be judgmental,
但我认为律师和当事人应该互相坦诚
but I think it's crucial that the attorney and the client
这非常重要
are truthful with each other.
所以你跟我说的一切都是保密的
So anything you tell me is completely confidential
我绝不会和任何人说
and will never leave this room.
所以 OJ 是你干的吗
So... O.J., did you do it?
不是
No.
我爱过她
I loved her.
你难道不讨厌见律师吗
Don't you hate having to see lawyers?
想想就恶心
Just makes me sick to my stomach.
怎么了
What is going on?
戈登不接受你提出的离婚条件
Gordon isn't accepting the proposed terms of divorce.
他想上法庭
He wants to go to trial.
该死 我没时间处理这些
Goddamn it! I don't have time for this!
玛莎 你星期四提交的申请
Marcia, you filed on thursday.
你知道你可能会遇到些什么问题
You knew what you were getting into.
可我不知道OJ·辛普森
Well, I didn't know O.J. Simpson
会在星期天杀了他老婆
was going to kill his wife on Sunday.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表