剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
unless you need a translator.
我说我不记得了
I say I don't remember.
不记得了
You don't remember?
很好
Good enough for me.
没有问题了
No further questions.
"约翰尼先生" 天啊
"Mr. Johnnie"? Jesus.
真棒 玛莎 加油 玛莎
Yeah, Marcia! Go, Marcia!
玛莎 你今天干得相当漂亮
Marcia, that was a gut punch you gave in there today.
有什么想法吗
Any comment?
竟然拿我的孩子说事儿 约翰尼太过了
The stuff about my child care-- Johnnie was way out of line.
我今天有点强势 不过他扛得住
I got a little hot. He can take it.
约翰尼 你对洛佩兹的证词满意吗
Johnnie, are you happy with Lopez's testimony?!
约翰尼
Johnnie!
当然 我们是为真♥相♥而来的
Absolutely. We're here for the truth.
约翰尼 你能不能说一下
Johnnie, would you have time to speak
你自己的家庭暴♥力♥史
about your own history of domestic abuse?
考虑到这起案件的情况
Considering the issues presented in this case--
尤其是家庭暴♥力♥的影响
particularly the impact of domestic violence--
我的编辑认为你和你的过去会成为被攻击对象
my editor thinks that you and your past are fair game.
我是在给你机会解释
Hey, I'm giving you a chance here.
多谢
Thank you.
我们马上就会出版的
We're printing it soon.
记得打给我
Call me.
你好 我是戈登·克拉克
Hello. My name is Gordon Clark.
我是玛莎·克拉克的前夫
I'm the former husband of Marcia Clark.
昨天在庭上她说要早点回家
This thing about needing to get home
其实是个骗局
from court early yesterday was a fraud.
重大新闻
戈登·克拉克发声
我和孩子在一起
I was with the kids.
她工作到很晚
She worked late.
典型的玛莎
It's classic Marcia.
我告诉你这些是因为我实在是
I'm telling you this because I am sick of her
不想让她再把孩子当枪使了
using our children as pawns.
天啊 戈登
Jesus, Gordon.
这可是我们的私事啊
This is our private life.
科克伦先生 她在1号♥机上
Mr. Cochran, she's on line one.
芭芭拉 我是约翰尼
Barbara. It's Johnnie.
你好
Hello?
我在听
I'm here.
《洛杉矶时报》今天来找我问我俩的事了
The L.A. Times reached out to me today about us,
我觉得还是跟你商量下比较好
and I thought I'd discuss it with you
想着他们可能会打给你
because they may be calling.
他们已经打过了
They've called.
你跟他们谈过了吗
You talked to them?
我告诉他们我都想好之后
I told them I'd call them back,
会打给他们的
after I got my recollections together.
搞笑的是 我本来就打算给你打个电♥话♥的
Funny thing is, I was gonna call you anyway.
我上个月把南佛蒙特的那栋公♥寓♥楼卖♥♥了
I sold the apartment building on South Vermont last month,
虽然在离婚中判给了我
and even though I got it in the divorce,
但我想到你应该拿到收益
it occurred to me that maybe you should get the profit.
毕竟是你的得意之作
Seeing how it was your pet project.
收益相当可观啊 芭芭拉
It's a lot of profit, Barbara.
可以让你过得
It could make you quite...
你懂的
you know...
舒服不少
quite comfortable.
我知道洛佩兹没按计划来
Now, I know Lopez didn't go as planned,
但我们不能冒这个险去...
but we couldn't risk the...
没 没按计划来
Oh, the... Did-Didn't go as planned?
那个疯狂的清洁阿姨没按计划来吗
Oh, the crazy cleaning lady wasn't as planned?
我希望这一团糟
Well, I certainly hope that shit in there
也不是按计划来的 约翰尼
wasn't as planned, Johnnie.
OJ 只是个小变故 到周三就没事了
O.J., it's a blip. It'll be out of the papers by Wednesday.
很好 李 很好
Good to hear, Lee, good to hear.
但我现在得等到下周三才能出狱了 是不是
But I won't be out of this jail by next Wednesday, now, will I?
是不是
Will I?
我刚在那边看到的
What I just saw up there--
那个可笑的女人
that-that ridiculous woman up there--
其实完全可以避免
was completely avoidable.
OJ 这都是常事
O.J., these things happen.
少来这套"这都是常事"的腔调 鲍勃
Oh, don't give me that "Shit happens" routine, Bob.
不管是在球场上
On the... on the football field,
还是生活中 亦或是生意里
in life, in my businesses,
一旦发现表现欠佳 我就立刻处理
when I see an absence of performance, I deal with it.
而且下手又准又狠 你知道为什么吗
I deal with it harshly and directly. You know why?
因为我是来真的 明白吗
'Cause I'm for real. Hear me?
因为我是果汁
I'm the Juice.
当我看到不足 比如说
And when I see an absence, like,
领导力不足 那我就做领导
a lack of leadership, I lead.
我现在也需要这么做吗
Now, is that what I'm gonna have to do here? Huh?
约翰尼先生
Huh? Mr. Johnnie?
我想知道
I want to know...
我需要提前知道你们的计划
I need to know in advance what you guys are doing.
听到了吗
You hear me?
从现在开始我要知道接下来的计划
I want to know what happens next from now on
这样我才能提出自己的意见
so I can weigh in on it.
我相信约翰尼的助理
Well, I'm sure that Johnnie's associates
会每天为你作简报的
will arrange a briefing for you every day.
那好的 就这样
All right, okay, fine.
你们走吧 我说完了
Y'all go. I'm done with you.
我有火压着的时候 喜欢打拳发泄
When I have pent-up anger, what I use is boxing...
我想听你说的时候自然告诉你
When I want to hear from you I'll rattle my zipper.
现在给我滚吧 鲍勃
Now get the hell out of here, Bob.
你到底想弄什么样的 玛莎
What do you really want, Marcia?
我什么都能做
I'll do anything for you.
想要点不一样的东西
Something different.
软一点的
Softer.
我以前从不需要考虑发型之类的问题
I've never had to think about anything like this before, so...
有点小紧张
I'm a little nervous.
你只要做最好的自己
The only thing you need to be is the best version of yourself.
我们在此就是为了发掘出最好的你
And that's what we're here to discover.
我想到了
Oh, I've got it.
我之前给法拉剪过
I did it for Farrah,
现在也给你剪一个
and I'm gonna do it for you.
法拉
Farrah?
世界 准备好迎接崭新的玛莎·克拉克吧
World, prepare to meet the new, real Marcia Clark.
早上好 我的兄弟
Good morning, my brother.
关于这点
Yeah, about that.
你的读者们肯定觉得
Your readers must think these two
这两个是法庭里
are the only black men in the courtroom
-唯一在做事的黑人了 -拜托 克里斯
- who are trying to do their job. - Oh come on now, Chris.
不 为什么要用双重标准呢
No, why the double standard?
你觉得一个黑人公诉人
You don't think a black prosecutor
就不能为黑人群体做出贡献了吗
contributes to the black community?
怎么做
How?
帮助种族歧视的洛杉矶警局
By helping the racist LAPD
把从贫民窟打拼出来的黑人兄弟沦为阶下囚吗
enslave a strong black brother up from the ghetto?
成功的象征 明星运动员 企业家
Symbol of success, superstar athlete, entrepreneur...
可他白天和白人老头一起打高尔夫
Who spends his days playing golf with old white men
晚上和白人小妹夜夜笙歌♥
and his nights sleeping with young white girls.
OJ可是拼了命想尽快脱离
I mean, O.J.'s a symbol for getting the hell away
黑人群体的标志性人物
from other black people as fast as he can.
那无所谓 人无完人
Whatever. We all have our peccadillos.
你没说到点子上
You miss the point.
警方想把他拉下神坛套上囚链
The police are trying to pull him down and put him in chains,
就像他们对待其他成功的黑人那样
like they do with any black man who rises up.
不好意思 丹尼斯 原谅我打断
I'm sorry, Dennis, excuse me for interrupting
你们关于黑人的聊天 但拜托
this black thing, but come on--
警♥察♥要拿下OJ
cops out to get O.J.?
OJ为他们还举办过泳池派对
O.J. hosted pool parties for them.
-谢谢 先生 -各位 你们还是没懂
- Thank you, sir. - Fellas, you all keep not getting it.
你们忽略这事后果自负
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表