剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
Okay, okay.
你有因绑♥架♥被拘捕过吗 620号♥
Have you ever been arrested for kidnapping, 620?
什么
What?
如果有我肯定有印象 法官
I-I think I'd remember something like that, Judge.
好吧
Uh, o-okay.
我知道你在说什么了
Now I know what you're talking about.
那是我前妻
See, that was my ex.
她已经不介意了 我们冰释前嫌了
But she's cool with it now. We're cool.
我只是有几次
I just locked the car door
关着车门在街坊里
and I drove around the neighborhood
开车转悠
a-a few times.
就那样
That's all.
你知道女的能有多矫情
You know how ladies can get.
你知道
You know with this...
我不明白这怎么能成为免职的理由
I fail to see how this is grounds for dismissal.
这是多年前的一起小事
It was a slight incident a long time ago.
他似乎早就忘了这事了 法官大人
It seems quite behind him now, Your Honor.
是的 律师 我相信你和你的当事人
Yes, Counsel, I'm sure that you and your client
都赞同把家庭暴♥力♥
are sympathetic to putting domestic violence
抛诸脑后
in the rearview mirror.
我不喜欢
I do not appreciate
这种含沙射影的说法 法官大人
that kind of innuendo, Your Honor!
620号♥在他的问卷上撒谎了
620 lied on his questionnaire.
隐瞒了他的警局记录
He lied about his police record.
隐瞒了他的家庭暴♥力♥史
He lied about domestic violence.
我将免除620号♥陪审员的职务
I'm dismissing 620.
怎么了
What happened?
620号♥被免职了
620 was dismissed.
-为什么 -搞错没有
- Why? - What?!
抱歉 各位 我只能说这么多
Sorry, guys, you know that's all I can say.
走了一个
That's one gone.
有人真的感到惊讶吗
Is anyone really surprised?
那人还对裁决结果下注
The guy was taking bets on the verdict.
我只希望我能被选上
I just hope I get a seat.
不想再在二队混了
Tired of playing JV.
你知道 那些副警官会想方设法
You know, those deputies are gonna find all kinds of ways
淘汰掉我们这些棕色人
to get rid of us brown folk.
-他们一向如此 -是啊
- They always are. - All the time.
他们一直在监视我
And they're always watching me.
我觉得他们在我房♥间里安装了摄像头
I think they put a camera in my room.
在我的房♥门上有个一闪一闪的小红光
There's this little blinking red light above my door.
那是烟雾警报器吧
I'm pretty sure it's a smoke alarm.
副警官们只是在做他们的工作
Mm-mm. The deputies are just doing their jobs.
他们和我们待的时间一样长
I mean, they've been here as long as we have.
当我女儿有问题时
When my daughter was having some trouble,
副警官亚当让我和她在宵禁后
Deputy Adam let me talk to her on the phone
通电♥话♥
past curfew.
亚当大♥师♥对你肯定好得很 是吧
Master Adam sure is good to you, ain't he?
我懂这是什么情况 我懂的
I see how it is. Oh, I see how it is.
别这么直接嘛 小姐
Oh, come on now there, missy.
巴里
Barry?
嗨 罗伯特
Hi, Robert.
怎么了
What's up?
数字
The numbers.
17亿分之1
One in 170 million.
你受其困扰 我知道 我能看出来
Yeah, it bothers you, I know. I can see it.
-太难以承受了 -听着
- It's-it's just so overwhelming. - Listen.
犯罪现场被马虎处理
The crime scene was mishandled.
受到了严重损害
Terribly. It's compromised.
被破坏了
Tainted.
-整个吗 -不是
- All of it? - No.
部分 不过那同样很糟
Some of it, but that's just as bad.
如果部分犯罪现场受到了破坏
If some of it is tainted,
便不可信
untrustworthy,
那么整个现场都如此
then all of it is.
这就是我要说明的
And that's what I will show.
交给我吧
Leave it to me.
好了 夏克先生
All right, Mr. Scheck.
早上好 冯先生
Good morning, Mr. Fung.
你同意一个刑事专家
Would you agree it's inappropriate
忽视执法部门的失职是不恰当的吗
for a criminalist to ignore misconduct by law enforcement?
-反对 -收回
- Objection. - Withdrawn.
冯先生 你收到了朗警探
Mr. Fung, you received from Detective Lange
从辛普森先生身上提取的血样 对吗
the blood sample taken from Mr. Simpson, correct?
是的
Yes.
你在哪儿
And where did you take possession
收到那份血样的
of that blood sample?
让我想想
Let me remember.
也许我能帮你想起
Well, maybe I can help.
血样是在你检查
The blood was handed to you
罗金厄姆现场期间
at the Rockingham scene
交给你的 对吗
while you were examining that scene, correct?
是的 没错
Yes, that's actually true.
所以 洛杉矶警局
So, Mr. Simpson's blood
是在你发现
was literally handed to you by LAPD
地摊上 车道上 袜子上有血迹的地方
at the very location where you found evidence
把辛普森先生的血样
of his blood on the carpet,
交给你的
in the driveway, in his socks?
是的
Well... yes.
这也许解释了本案中一个巨大的疑问
This might explain a huge unanswered question in this case.
你知道吗 先生
Are you aware, sir,
从辛普森先生身上提取的
that 1.9 milliliters or one quarter
1.9毫升或者说四分之一的血样失踪了
of the blood collected from Mr. Simpson is missing?!
法官大人
Your Honor.
反对有效
Sustained.
冯先生 你是什么时候意识到遮盖
Mr. Fung, when did you realize that the blanket covering
妮可·布朗的毛毯实际上来自于她的住所
Nicole Brown's body was actually from inside her own residence?
之后
Um... later.
你是否同意 执法部门
Would you agree, sir, that a blanket taken
用一条来自她本人住所的毛毯
from inside her residence placed by law enforcement
来遮盖她尸体的行为
over her dead body could be thought of
可以被视作破坏犯罪现场
as a contamination of that scene?
有可能
It's, uh... possible.
如果辛普森先生之前在那屋里待过
And that if Mr. Simpson had been in that home previously
在毯子上坐过或躺过
sitting or lying on that blanket
那毯子上就可能有他的毛发
his hairs could be on that blanket?
他的DNA可能会留在毯子上 因此...
Would be on that blanket? And thus,
犯罪现场就可能有他的毛发
would have been in the crime scene?
有可能
Yes, it-it-it's possible.
那可是刑事专家的严重失误
That is a terrible mistake for a criminalist to make.
不是吗
Isn't it?
是的
Yes.
冯先生 你在案子中做错了选择吗
Mr. Fung, have you made some bad choices in this case?
我不记得了
I-I-I don't remember.
我不太确定
I'm-I'm not sure, maybe.
我没问题了
No further questions.
好 冯先生 你可以退下了
All right, Mr. Fung. You may step down.
他怎么还跟他们握手
Is he seriously shaking their hands?
多谢
Thank you.
多亏了冯 这下可有意思了
Now, we having some Fung now.
DNA 冯 证据三
又一个
Another one.
谁
Who?
太好了
Yes!
不
No!
不 不行
No! No, man!
不
No!
请进
Yes?
谢谢
Thank you.
462号♥
462, um,
今天找你来是因为
the reason why I asked you here today
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表