剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
What we need is our own press conference.
行了吗
Are we good?
声音没问题吧...
Sound good? We're all...
好的
Okay.
有件事我必须澄清
I must make one thing perfectly clear:
我对事情这样的发展跟其他所有人一样感到震惊
I am as shocked as anybody is at this turn of events.
这25年来 我曾多次
Over the past 25 years, on numerous occasions,
与洛杉矶警局 地方检察官办公室
I have made similar arrangements with the LAPD,
和加塞蒂先生
with the district attorney's office,
定下类似的约定
and Mr. Garcetti.
而他们一向遵守对我的承诺
They have always kept their word to me,
我也一向遵守对他们的承诺
and I have always kept my word to them.
事实上 正是我安排了
In fact, I arranged the surrender
埃里克·梅内德斯从以色列自首回国
of Erik Menendez from Israel.
混♥蛋♥
What a prick.
罗伯特·夏皮罗专注于他的第一要务
Robert Shapiro's focused on his number one priority:
罗伯特·夏皮罗
Robert Shapiro.
那换了你会说什么
What would you be saying?
我不会一直强调"我"
I wouldn't be falling back on the pronouns "me,"
"本人" "我自己" 诸位
"myself," and "I." People,
你们接这种案子时 你只有一个角色
when you take these jobs, you have only one role:
你要为你的委托人服务
you are in service to your client.
绝不要背叛他 绝不要
Never betray that individual. Never.
不 一直有医生照顾他
No, he was always under a doctor's care.
事实上 我们就担心他会这么做
In fact, we were concerned that he would take this avenue.
OJ 不管你在哪
O.J., wherever you are,
看在你孩子的分上
for the sake of your children,
看在你家庭的分上
for the sake of your family,
请立刻向随便任何
please surrender immediately
执法官员自首吧
to any law enforcement official.
OJ最后对你说的话是什么
What were the last words you heard from O.J.?
是对我的称赞
Well, they were of a complimentary nature.
他为我为他做的一切感谢了我
He thanked me for everything I did for him.
现在 我想为大家介绍罗伯特·卡戴珊
So now I would like to introduce Robert Kardashian,
OJ的一位密友
one of O.J.'s closest and dearest friends.
他现在将读一封OJ今天亲笔所写的信
He will now read a note that O.J. handwrote today.
罗伯特
Robert?
天啊 是爸爸
Oh, my God, it's Daddy!
这封信是OJ今天写的
This letter was written by O.J. today.
"致所有相关人士
"To whom it may concern:
首先 请大家理解
"First, everyone understand
我跟妮可被杀
"I had nothing to do
毫无关系
"With Nicole's murder.
我爱过她
"I loved her.
有时候 我觉得自己很受伤"
At times, I felt like a battered husband..."
我没听错吧
Did I hear that correctly?
他觉得受伤
He feels like a battered husband?
毕竟他杀她时伤到自己的手了嘛
Well, you know, he cut his hand while he was killing her.
"请记住真实的OJ
"Please think of the real O.J.
而不是这个迷失之人
"And not this lost person.
谢谢你 让我的人生如此特别
"Thank you for making my life special.
希望我对你的人生也有所帮助
"I hope I helped yours.
带着和平与爱意 OJ"
Peace and love, O.J."
你是谁
Who are you?
罗伯特·卡戴珊
Robert-Robert Kardashian.
卡扎尼
Kazany?
瑞卡珊
Rakashian?
你能拼写一下吗
C-Can you please spell that?
K-a-r-d-a-s-h-i-a-n
K-a-r-d-a-s-h-i-a-n.
卡戴珊 卡戴珊
Kardashian! Kardashian!
-卡戴珊 卡戴珊 -请大家表示一点尊重
- Kardashian! Kardashian! - Please, be respectful.
这是OJ·辛普森先生的一位挚友
This is a very close friend of Mr. O.J. Simpson's.
罗伯特·卡戴珊
Robert Kardashian.
天啊
Oh, my God.
有辆白色野马在我们后面
There's a white Bronco behind us right now.
骗子 根本没有
You liar. No, there isn't.
没骗你 你看
I'm serious. Look.
天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊 天啊 是AC·考林斯
Oh, my God. Oh, my God! It's A.C. Cowlings!
看这里
Over here!
看什么看
What are you looking at?!
是他 真的是他
It's him. It's freaking him.
我说吧
I told you.
天啊 不会吧
Oh, my God. What?
我的老天啊
Holy crap.
是的 是的 是他们
Yes, yes, it is them.
没错 是他们
Yes, it's them.
他们在5号♥洲际公路上向北行驶
They're going north on the 5,
不到与405号♥州际公路交汇处的地方
right before it merges with the 405.
我跟你说 就是OJ
I'm telling you, it's O.J.
看到一辆白色福特野马
We have sighted a white Ford Bronco,
位于尔湾中♥央♥大道北边
north of Irvine Center Drive.
车牌照 3PCT403
License plate Three Papa Charlie Tango Four Zero Three.
我想我们抓住他了
I think we got him.
待在车里 先生
Stay in your car, sir.
先生 下车
Sir, step out of the vehicle.
不 不 绝不
No, no, no! Hell no!
先生 关掉你的引擎
Sir, you need to turn your engine off
立刻下车
and step from the vehicle now!
你知道现在什么情况吗
Do you know what's goin' on here?!
OJ在后座用枪顶着他的头
O.J.'s in the backseat with a gun to his head!
-我能和辛普森先生谈话吗 -不
- Can I speak with Mr. Simpson? - No!
不 我拒绝和任何人说话
No, I ain't speaking to nobody!
我拒绝和任何人说话
I ain't speaking to nobody!
-跟他说枪是上膛了的 AC -什么
- Tell him the gun's loaded, A.C.! - What? What?
-跟他说 跟他说 -知道了 OJ
- Tell him! Tell him! - I-I know, O.J.!
OJ 让我来处理 好吗 我懂的
O.J., I will handle it, okay? I know!
我们不想出任何问题
We don't want a situation here!
也不希望任何人受伤
We don't want anybody to get hurt!
-照我说的做 -OJ OJ
- Do what I call. - O.J., O.J., O.J.
-跟他说 跟他说 -你们需要下车
- Tell him! Tell him! - You need to get out!
不可能
That's not happening!
走开
Back off!
-要开枪吗 -除非有人授权
- Do we shoot? - I'm not shooting at O.J. Simpson
否则我是不会朝OJ·辛普森开枪的
unless somebody authorizes it.
我们爱你 OJ
我们支持你 OJ
辛普森先生 现在是逃犯
Mr. Simpson is a fugitive from justice.
如果任何人以任何方式协助他
And if any of you assist him in any way,
那将是犯下重罪
you are committing felony.
我保证你会被起诉
I personally guarantee you'll be prosecuted.
今天 我的办公室
Today, my office
对OJ·辛普森杀害妮可·布朗·辛普森
filed murder charges against O.J. Simpson for the murder
和罗纳德·莱尔·戈德曼一事提起谋杀指控
of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Lyle Goldman.
我有些坏消息
Um, I have some bad news.
这是重罪
These are very serious crimes.
我...
I was, um...
我今早和OJ在一起
I was with O.J. This morning,
他...
and he, uh...
他状况很不好
...he was in pretty bad shape.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他很痛苦
He was in a lot of pain.
他留了一封遗书
He left a note.
我们有理由相信他自杀了
And we have reason to believe that he's killed himself.
天啊
Oh, my God!
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我
I'm...
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
他想让你们知道
He wanted you to know,
他想让你们大家都知道他爱你们
he wanted all of you to know he loved you...
非常非常爱
he loved you very much.
他爱这里的所有人
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表