剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
就是今天了
Today is the day.
我看上去怎么样
How do I look?
像个明星
Like a star.
我们不知道伊藤会允许什么
Now, we don't know what Ito's gonna allow,
但我们知道玛莎肯定要发疯
but we know that Marcia's gonna go crazy.
所以如果你有机会开口
So if you get a chance to start talking,
别停下
don't you stop.
走吧
Let's go.
科克伦先生
Mr. Cochran,
据我所知
it is my understanding
你跟你的委托人谈了
that you have discussed with your client
他出庭作证的权利
his right to testify.
是的 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
-辛普森先生将放弃此权利 -好
- Mr. Simpson is waiving his right. - All right.
但如果庭上不介意
But if the court pleases,
他想就放弃作证权一事发表简短声明
he would like to make a brief statement regarding the waiver.
法官大人 检方现在反对被告做出
Your Honor, the people object to the defendant making
任何声明 除了声明放弃作证权
any statement other than the waiver at this time.
律师 现在并没有陪审团在场
Counsel, he's not before the jury.
是的 但我们都了解本案的实际情况
Yes, but we are all aware of the realities of this case,
配偶探访和电♥话♥的问题是
the problem with conjugal visits and telephone calls
对他们只能进行单方面监控
that are only monitored on one side.
辩方显然是想
This is an obvious attempt by the Defense
让陪审团接受到
to get material to the jury
未纳入本庭的材料
that has not been admitted in court.
这不合适 而且是蓄意的
It is inappropriate and deliberate.
我强烈敦促庭上予以控制
I strongly urge the court to exercise control
不允许不经交叉审问的证词
and not permit testimony without cross-examination.
求您了 法官大人 别这么做
Please, Your Honor, don't do this.
老天爷
My goodness.
这案子里好多人害怕真♥相♥啊
There's a great deal of fear of the truth in this case.
法官大人 这里还是美国呢
Your Honor, this is still America.
我们不能说话了吗
Can we still talk?
好吧 说吧 辛普森先生 简短讲几句
All right, go ahead, Mr. Simpson, briefly.
早上好 法官大人
Good morning, Your Honor.
虽然我很想就一些关于我和妮可
As much as I'd like to address some of the misrepresentations
以及我们共同生活的
made about myself and my Nicole,
不实言论发表意见
concerning our life together,
但我了解陪审团的心情和耐力
I am mindful of the mood and the stamina of this jury.
我相信 看来比克拉克女士要更加相信
I am confident-- a lot more, it seems, than Miss Clark--
他们的正直
about their integrity,
他们会判定
and that they will find, as it now stands,
我没有
that I did not
也不可能 犯下这样的罪行
and could not and would not commit this crime.
我有四个孩子
I have four kids.
两个孩子我已经一年未见
Two kids I haven't seen in a year.
每周
And every week,
他们都问我 "爸爸 你什么时候回家
they ask me, "Dad, when are you coming home?
还要多久"
How much longer?"
-好 -我只希望庭审快点结束
- All right... - Just want this trial to be over.
好的 谢谢 辛普森先生
All right, thank you, Mr. Simpson.
谢谢 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
你想就关于你和妮可的
You want to address misrepresentations
不实言论发表意见 那就作证去啊
about you and Nicole, take a seat in the blue chair,
我们好好谈谈
and we can have a discussion.
科克伦先生
Mr. Cochran,
辩方是否还要传唤其他证人
does the Defense plan on calling any further witnesses?
不了 法官大人
No, Your Honor.
辩方辩护完毕
The Defense rests.
无罪
有十个陪审员站我们这边
We have ten jurors.
九个
We have nine.
十个
We have ten.
剩下那个恶魔
And then there's that freaking demon.
她恨死我了
She hates me.
我所有的前妻都那么看我
I've gotten that look from all my ex-wives.
老天 你和那个恶魔 她把你怎么了
Jesus, you and that demon, what did she ever do to you?
绍恩
Shawn.
怎么了
What's up?
约翰尼又收到了死亡威胁
Johnnie just got another death threat.
死亡威胁
Death threat?
他收到多少了
How many has he gotten?
-现在有20个了 -什么
- It's up to 20 now. - What?!
很可怕
It's scary.
约翰尼需要保护
Johnnie needs protection.
我要坚持让他雇个人
I'm gonna insist he hire someone.
走吧
Come on.
"如果手套太小了
"If the glove's too small...
很简单"
easy call."
不行
No.
"如果手套
"If the gloves...
戴不上"
don't fit..."
杀人犯 洛杉矶警局种族歧视
OJ 上帝会保佑你 让3K党滚出洛杉矶警局
今天 世纪大案将迎来高♥潮♥
Today, the trial of the century reaches a crescendo.
结案陈述即将开始
Closing statements begin.
维加斯的出盘者给出了5赔6的赔率
Vegas oddsmakers are offering six-to-five
释放果汁
定罪占优
in favor of conviction.
无罪
玛莎
Marcia.
嗯
Yeah.
拜托你 搞定这事
Please, nail this.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
女士们先生们 就要结束了
Ladies and gentlemen, we are coming close to the end,
我保证
I promise.
我想告诉你们大家
And I want you all to know
我很感激你们的努力
how much I appreciate what you're doing here--
寻求正义
for justice--
也发自内心地感谢你们
and to thank you all from the bottom of my heart
感谢你们付出的极大牺牲
for the incredible sacrifices that you've made.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
我想首先
I would like to begin
说一下马克·福尔曼的事
by first addressing the issue of Mark Fuhrman.
澄清一下 他是种族主义者吗
Just to be clear, is he a racist?
是的
Yes.
他是洛杉矶警局最差劲的人吗
Is he the worst LAPD has to offer?
是的
Yes.
洛杉矶警局是不是不该雇佣他
Should LAPD ever have hired him?
的确
No.
这种人有资格当警♥察♥吗
Should such a person be a police officer?
没有
No.
事实上 我们是不是希望这世上没有这种人
In fact, do we wish there were no such person on the planet?
是的
Yes.
但马克·福尔曼种族歧视
But the fact that Mark Fuhrman is a racist
并在证人席上就此撒了谎
and lied about it on the witness stand
并不代表我们未能证明被告
does not mean that we haven't proven that the defendant
毫无疑问地有罪
is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
如果OJ·辛普森
And it would be a tragedy
仅因一名警官的种族歧视态度
if O.J. Simpson were found not guilty
而被判无罪 就太悲剧了
because of the racist attitudes of one police officer.
现在有大量证据
There is an ocean of evidence
是辩方无法辩驳的
that has been unchallenged by the Defense.
为了让大家不去留意那些
In an attempt to distract you from it,
他们带你们走上了一条扭曲的道路
they took you through a twisted road.
前一刻说警方都是白♥痴♥笨蛋
One moment saying the police are bumbling idiots,
接下来又说他们是精明的阴谋家
the next moment saying the police are cunning conspirators.
他们抛出一堆其他理论
They threw out alternate theories,
希望能有一个站住脚
hoping one would stick.
但请不要关注那些干扰
But instead of focusing on those distractions,
请你们考虑那些
I ask you to consider the evidence
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表