剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
在你漫长的职业生涯里
In your lengthy career,
你有多少次从犯罪现场
how many times have you taken evidence
把证据带回家过夜
from a crime scene home with you overnight?
很难说
Difficult to say.
好 我换个问法
Okay, I'll rephrase it.
你有把证据带回家过夜过吗
Have you ever taken home evidence overnight?
除了我们正在谈论的那晚
Other than the night in question.
没
No.
我不记得有过
Not that I can recall.
那我们把话说明
So let's be clear.
在你当警探的那些年里
In all your years as a detective,
这是你唯一一次
this is the only instance
从犯罪现场拿走证据
that you took evidence from a crime scene,
装进你的车 开回家
you put it in your car, you drove it home
直到第二天才登记入案
and didn't book it until the next day.
是的
Yes.
该死
Shit.
我说我们将眼光放得更远
I say we think big.
先买♥♥断我们所有的日间节目计划
Preempt our entire daytime programming.
在ABC宣布说要直播OJ案后
Proctor and Gamble just doubled their buys at ABC
普罗克托和甘布尔加倍了广♥告♥
after they announced they're going live with O.J.
ABC取代了多少节目
How many shows did ABC preempt?
所有
Everything.
全部日间节目
The entire daytime slate.
这比我们任何日间肥皂剧都精彩
This is better daytime soap than anything we've got.
我肯定更愿意观看OJ案
I'd sure as hell rather watch O.J.
而不会观看医生和护士偷♥情♥的弱智节目
than some dumb doctor having an affair with a nurse.
就这样干
Let's do it.
取消所有节目
Clear the slate.
西米谷市
Simi Valley.
往好处想
Look on the bright side.
至少福尔曼没住在那儿
At least Fuhrman doesn't live there.
没错 不过
Yeah, but, uh...
怎么
What?
不知道
I don't know.
瞧
See...
我认为他们想让福尔曼来作证
I think they're looking forward to Fuhrman.
他们不应该的
Well, they shouldn't be.
虽然福尔曼有很多缺点
Fuhrman is a far from perfect human being,
但他在案发当晚所采取的程序没有任何瑕疵
but his procedure that night was pretty damn perfect.
他可以连续三次一字不漏地叙述
He can describe the events in question three times in a row
当时的经过
without missing a note.
他会像杰克·韦伯[美国演员]一样
He's gonna come off like Jack Webb.
达登
Oh, Darden.
别
Don't.
你必须对我们所掌握的证据
You need to be confident
要有信心 好吗
in the strength of what we have, okay?
你需要的
What you need
是一点休息时间
is some study break.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
关掉音乐
Turn it down.
*我在打理生意 女人 你看不到吗*
*I'm taking care of business, woman, can't you see*
*我得为你赚钱*
*I gotta make it for you*
*也得为我赚钱*
*I gotta make it for me*
够了 够了
Stop! Stop it.
现在我可不能被指控玩乐
I cannot afford to be accused of having a good time right now.
谁会忌妒你玩乐啊
Well, who's gonna begrudge you of having a good time?
谁
Oh, who?
所有人
Um, everyone.
伊藤 吉尔
Ito. Gil.
拉里·金
Larry King.
令我头疼的前夫
My pain-in-the-ass ex-husband,
他在找一切理由把孩子从我身边夺走
who's looking for any excuse to take my kids away from me.
至少他是想帮忙抚养他们 对吗
Well, at least he wants to help raise 'em, right?
这比一些父亲好多了
That's better than some dads.
你知道我有个女儿吗
You know I've got a daughter?
-是吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yep.
15岁 很漂亮
She's 15. Really beautiful.
住在奥克兰
Lives up in Oakland.
我希望我
I wish I...
我陪在她身边的时间比我希望的少很多
I wasn't exactly around as much as I wished I'd been.
为了"大工作"我不得不搬到这里
I had to move down here for my "Big job."
我想随着年龄的增长
Guess as I got older...
我开始有了一些遗憾
started to have some regrets.
看事情看得更透彻了
S-Saw things more clearly.
生活就这样
That's what happens.
或者说本该如此
Or is supposed to happen.
我在尽力弥补
I'm trying to fix things.
因为我上了电视 我成了酷老爹
And now that I'm on TV, I'm the cool dad.
看...
Ooh. Ooh, now, see...
我喜欢这首歌♥
I like this one.
那就过来吧 美女
Then come here, woman.
我们正在做民♥意♥调查
Ok, we're taking a poll.
玛莎·克拉克是贱♥人♥还是美女
Is Marcia Clark a bitch or a babe?
大家踊跃参与 打电♥话♥告诉我你们的想法
Come on, let me know. Call in and ring my bell.
美女还是英雄
A bitch or a babe?
YAKK
Yakk.
我投"美女"
I vote "Babe".
*那女人是谁*
*Who's that lady?*
*性感女人*
*Sexy lady...*
早上好
Good morning.
早
Morning.
你似乎准备好出庭了
Well, you seem ready to rumble.
是的 准备了一整晚
That I am. Prepped all night,
只睡了两小时
only got two hours of sleep,
但我可以告诉你今天将在
but I can tell you every single moment
法庭里发生的每一个细节
of what's gonna happen in that court today.
我做好了一切准备
I'm ready for anything.
法官大人 公诉方请求传唤马克·福尔曼警探
Your Honor, the People will now call Detective Mark Fuhrman.
法官大人 我能借步法官席说话吗
Your Honor, may counsel approach the bench?
我们出了点状况
We have a situation.
一个非常紧急的事件
An incredibly urgent matter.
法官大人 关于我们的证人罗莎·洛佩兹
Your Honor, we have a crisis regarding our witness
我们遇到了问题
Miss Rosa Lopez.
罗莎·洛佩兹离开了本州
Miss Lopez has left the state.
律师 你们想要什么
Counsel, what are you asking for?
我们需要打破顺序传唤她作证
We need to hear her testimony out of order.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
她现在在这 但我们不能强迫她停留
She's here now, but we can't compel her to stay.
不行 我正在介绍公诉方的论据
No way. I'm in the middle of presenting the People's case.
程序就是这样的
That's the way this works:
公诉方介绍论据 辩方做出回应
People make the case, defense responds.
你不能因为你遇到了证人问题
You don't get to override that
就无视规矩
because you've got witness problems.
谁没有过证人问题
We've all got witness problems.
是的 玛莎 我很期待你哪天
Yes, Marcia, and I look forward to you parading out
也出了证人问题 法官大人
your witness problems. Your Honor,
我不明白为何我们没有宣布无效审判的理由
I don't know how we don't have grounds for a mistrial.
法官大人 这太愚蠢了
Your Honor, this is silly.
他们只是想遏制我的势头
They're just trying to kill my momentum.
好了 我认为我们需要就此举♥行♥听证会
All right. I think we need a hearing to establish.
我将暂时解散陪审团以举♥行♥听证会
I'm going to dismiss the jury for the day so we can do that.
好了 现在是3点10分
All right, it's 3:10 now.
我觉得今晚我们要弄到很晚了
I think we're going to be going late tonight.
法官大人
Your Honor.
我今晚不能待太晚
I cannot go late tonight.
我能问一下原因吗
May I ask why not?
我得照顾孩子
I have to take care of my kids.
法官大人
Your Honor,
我们真要为了解决照顾孩子的问题
are we really going to risk losing this witness
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表