剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
约翰尼 芭芭拉上了《时事新闻》
Johnnie, Barbara is on A Current Affair.
还有帕特丽夏 她俩一起
With Patricia. Both of them.
帕特丽夏 你随了约翰尼的姓
Patricia, you took Johnnie's name,
尽管他并未娶你
even though he never married you.
各位
Guys, guys, guys.
对我们的儿子小约翰尼来说
Well, it seemed unfair for our boy, Johnnie Jr.,
不随父亲的姓似乎不公平
not to have his own father's name.
芭芭拉 你知道约翰尼过着双重生活吗
Barbara, were you aware of Johnnie's double life?
可能心里有点数吧
Maybe unconsciously.
我太爱他 不愿承认
I loved him too much to acknowledge it.
他当时压力一定很大吧
He must have been under a lot of pressure,
要在两家之间来回跑
running back and forth between two households.
约翰尼表现得毫不费力
Oh, Johnnie makes it all look easy.
他是洛杉矶最圆滑的人
He's the smoothest man in L.A.
或许吧 但是 芭芭拉
Maybe so, but, Barbara,
根据法庭记录 约翰尼曾袭击过你
court records tell us that Johnnie assaulted you on...
这是谁在背后搞鬼
Who the hell's behind this?
是地检
It's the D.A.'s Office.
是
It's the...
是夏皮罗
It's Sh-Shapiro.
该死
Fuck!
那个
There.
那就是妮可的所有遗物
That's what's left of Nicole.
谢谢你 丹妮丝
Thank you, Denise.
你们要帮助我爸爸找到伤害我妈妈的人吗
Are you helping my daddy find the man who hurt my mommy?
是的 就是这样
Yeah. Yes, that's right.
你♥爸♥爸今天在忙别的
Your daddy's busy working on other things today.
走吧 我们让他们干活儿吧
Come on. Let's let them get to work, okay?
打开它
Go on. Open it.
"2号♥信♥用♥卡♥ 1989到1990年"
"Visa card number two, 1989 to 1990."
好吧
Okay.
我放弃
I give up.
-是妮可买♥♥的手套 -就是那对手套
- Nicole bought the gloves. - Our gloves.
艾瑟同阿里斯手套 款式编号♥70263
Aris Isotoner, model number 70263.
美国唯一出♥售♥手套的地方
In the United States, the only place that sold them
是纽约的布鲁明戴尔百货公♥司♥
was Bloomingdale's in New York.
70263款中只有300双加大款
Of all the 70263's, only 300 pairs were extra large.
布鲁明戴尔卖♥♥出了其中200双
Bloomingdale's sold 200 of those.
1990年12月18日
On December 18, 1990,
妮可走进那家商店
Nicole walked into that store
买♥♥了两双那种手套
and bought two pairs of our gloves!
-什么 -我去 -是吧
- What?! - Holy shit! - Right?!
太好了
There we go!
就是这个
This is it.
这不是故事
This is not a story.
这是确凿的证据
This is cold, hard proof.
手套
The gloves.
手套能帮我们定罪
The gloves are our conviction.
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
等约翰尼
Waiting for Johnnie.
我真等不及看他的好戏
I can't wait to see this.
约翰尼
Johnnie!
约翰尼 跟我们聊聊你的双重生活吧
Johnnie, talk to us about this double life of yours.
你打过芭芭拉吗
Did you beat Barbara?
你会打戴尔吗 约翰尼
Do you beat Dale, Johnnie?
我不是来讨论陈年八卦的
I am not here to discuss old gossip.
我只在乎这场审判 本案中
What I care about is this trial, in which there are
有两人死亡 一名无辜者被陷害
two dead people and an innocent man being framed.
你们都该感到羞耻
You all should be ashamed of yourselves.
失陪了 谢谢
Excuse me. Thank you.
他简直是条泥鳅
He's made of goddamn Teflon.
我需要放个假
I need a vacation.
马上就放
Like, now.
怎么了
What?
我周末要开车去奥克兰
I'm driving up to Oakland this weekend.
我的童年挚友过生日
My best friend-- childhood friend, it's his birthday.
不是什么大事 就是大家在酒吧里
It's not a big thing, just getting together at a bar
喝喝酒 过个夜 但是
for some drinks, stay the night, but, uh...
你想一起来吗
you want to, you know, come along?
开车过去
The drive up--
总是能让我放松
it always unwinds me and, uh...
随你啦
You know, or not.
你大概得忙吧
You're probably busy.
戈登周末带孩子
Gordon has the kids this weekend.
这样吧
You know what?
我去
Hell, yes.
好 算我一个
Yes. Count me in.
好
All right.
你翻领上是什么
What do you have on your lapel?
是警方团结胸针
It is a police solidarity pin.
你戴那东西做什么 摘下来
What the hell do you have that on for? Take that off.
我在努力缓和你造成的一些损害
I am trying to mitigate some of the damage that you're doing.
"损害" 损害什么了
"Damage?" Damage to what?
你和加塞蒂还有洛杉矶警局的良好关系吗
Your cozy relationship with Garcetti and the LAPD?
-怎么回事 -鲍勃翻领上别着
- What is happening? - Bob's lapel.
洛杉矶警局的团结胸针
LAPD Solidarity Pin.
希望你接受采访时能长点脑子
Well, I hope you got the brains
把这玩意儿取掉
to take it off in front of the cameras.
你还不够资格告诉我
You are hardly in a position to tell me
什么事该闹上电视
what's acceptable or not on television.
是夏皮罗搞得鬼
It was Shapiro who planted the story.
我就知道
I know it.
我会弄清他怎么做的 等我弄清了
I'm gonna find out how he did it, and when I do...
那就要他吃不了兜着走
there's gonna be hell to pay.
就是他
But it was him.
所以你都娶了芭芭拉却还和我结婚
So, it was Bob Shapiro who made you live a double life
这都是鲍勃·夏皮罗害的吗
while you were married with Barbara?
我今天让媒体闭嘴了 宝贝
I shut the press right down today, baby.
你不会再听到半条消息
You'll never hear another word about it.
我搞定了
I handled it.
宝贝 我们结婚时你对我知根知底
Baby, you knew all that about me when we got married.
我了解你 约翰尼 可我朋友不了解
Yeah, I knew it, Johnnie, but my friends didn't.
我家人也不了解
My family didn't.
我的牧师也不了解 约翰尼
My pastor didn't, Johnnie.
宝贝 我会查明...
Baby, I'll find out...
我会查明事情真♥相♥
I'll find out what happened,
我会查清楚是谁干的
I'll find out who did this...
没人陷害
Nobody did this!
没有阴谋 约翰尼
There is no conspiracy, Johnnie.
你弥补不了
You cannot fix it!
除非你有我不知道的时光机
Unless you have a time machine I don't know anything about.
你和芭芭拉的事
All your stuff with Barbara,
在法庭上都有记录 约翰尼
all of it is in court records, Johnnie.
你把世界当舞台
You made the world your stage.
你想要万众瞩目
You wanted the attention...
现在你成功了
Now you got it.
现在你成功了
Now you got it.
早上好 鲍勃
Good morning. Bob.
-感谢你这么早来 -没关系
- Thanks for coming early. - Of course.
把门关上
Close that door.
怎么了
What's up?
地检关于手套的发现
This discovery from the DA about the glove.
他们有妮可买♥♥手套的收据
They have receipts of Nicole purchasing them.
-你看过了吗 -对
- Did you read this? - Yeah.
看了 可这不一定就是那副手套
Yeah, but they're not necessarily the gloves.
小伯 求你帮我再和大家
Bobby, please, you have to help me talk again,
谈谈抗辩的事
to everyone, about a plea.
如果手套的事没解决就开始辩护
If we go in there with this glove thing,
他们绝对会咬死不放
they will absolutely kill us.
只要一定罪 就没机会谈条件了
And once it's done, we'll have no chance to cut a deal.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表