剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
我们从家暴开始说
We begin with domestic violence.
我们有62个案例 辛普森殴打
We have 62 instances of Simpson beating,
辱骂 跟踪妮可
degrading and stalking Nicole
时间跨度是他们相处的17年间
over the course of their 17-year relationship.
他是个屡犯家暴者 这是动机
He was a serial abuser; that proves motive.
我们知道他们会拿OJ的家暴史说事
We know they're gonna hone in on O.J.'s past abuse.
他是个定时炸♥弹♥
He was a ticking time bomb.
罗恩和妮可的被杀
Ron and Nicole's murders
是行为模式的自然升级
were a natural escalation of a pattern.
我们有可靠的时间线
We have a solid timeline to work with.
他们帮了我们大忙
They are doing us a huge favor,
给OJ所谓的袭击建立了
establishing such a small window
如此小的时间范围
for O.J.'s alleged attack.
一切从
Everything starts
一只秋田犬的哀鸣开始
with the plaintive wail of the Akita.
大家都知道
I'm guessing everyone's aware
他们的重磅证人是只狗吧
their bombshell witness is a dog?
他的车上有血
There was blood in his car,
他的车道上有血
in his driveway.
他卧室里的袜子上有血
Her blood was on his socks in his bedroom.
他们绝不会让福尔曼上庭
There's no way they call Fuhrman to the stand.
他的名誉已经被毁了 这太冒险
He's damaged goods. It's too big a risk.
即便他们让他作证 我们见过他的人事档案
And if they do call him, we've all seen his personnel file.
我们能让他站不住脚
We'll rip him apart.
物证十分多
The amount of physical evidence is overwhelming.
简直成堆
There's mountains of it.
老实说 我从未见过
Frankly, it's more hard evidence
一起凶杀案有这么多铁证
than I've ever seen in a murder case.
事实就是
The truth is,
洛杉矶警局急于把罪责
the LAPD rushed to judgment
推给OJ
in targeting O.J.
光是我们在不该有血的地方
The mere fact that we find blood
找到了血
where there should be no blood
就是确凿的证据
is devastating proof.
证据收集和处理过程中
Look, the haphazard manner in which the evidence
各种不当行为让我们有了重要优势
was collected and handled gives us a significant advantage.
我见识过
I've seen it before.
警官走上歧路
Officers start down a misguided path
不肯回头
and refuse to turn back.
然后有人意识到
Then somebody realizes
他们需要更好地立案
they need a better case.
我们能证明动机
We have motive,
证据和作案时机
evidence and opportunity.
证据不能赢得案子
Evidence doesn't win the day.
陪审团相信合理的说法
Jurors go with the narrative that makes sense.
我们要讲个故事
We're here to tell a story.
我们的工作就是
Our job is to tell that story
比对方讲得好
better than the other side tells theirs.
如果你去说 他能更好接受
He would take it better if it came from you.
我觉得你跟他的关系更好
I think you have a warmer relationship with him
他可能更能理解
and he might be more understanding.
那我去
Then I'll do it.
各位 这张名单
Hello. Everyone, this is a list
是你们要负责在庭上传唤的证人
of who you'll be responsible for putting on the stand.
汉克 你是取证室的人
Hank, you've got the crime lab guys.
没有比你更合适理清那堆
I couldn't think of anyone more suited to sort through
血液证据的人了
all that blood evidence.
比尔 我知道你忙于发现的东西
Bill, I know your hands are full with discovery.
你负责尸检官
You take the coroner.
我负责狗叫证人
I'll take the dog bark witnesses,
犯罪现场的警♥察♥
the cops at the crime scene.
伍迪 洛克 显然 你们是DNA
Woody and Rock, you obviously have DNA,
克里斯 你负责范纳特和
and, Chris, you've got Vannatter and, uh...
福尔曼
Fuhrman.
好了
Okay.
我们都知道我们该做什么
We all know what we need to do.
开始吧
Let's go.
玛莎
Marcia?
怎么了
Yeah?
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
我们工作吧
Let's get to work.
马克·福尔曼
Mark Fuhrman.
克里斯·达登 请坐
Chris Darden. Have a seat.
比尔·霍奇曼的办公室还在这层吗
Is Bill Hodgman's office still on this floor?
在楼上
It's upstairs.
你认识比尔
You know Bill?
嗯 他挺聪明
Yeah. Yeah, he's a smart guy.
他不会来的
Well, he won't be joining us.
没事 先生
That's fine with me, sir.
你作证时状态如何
How would you describe yourself on the stand?
还行 我以前也作过证
Pretty comfortable-- I've done it before.
你们要让我上庭吗
Are you going to be putting me up?
如果你不介意
If that's not a problem.
我觉得这事我说了不算
Well, I imagine that's not for me to decide,
但我并不介意的
but I definitely don't have a problem with it.
你要知道辩方打算
You should know the defense
提起你的一些往事
plans to raise some incidents from your past.
关于你说的一些话
Allegations of things you said.
他们会对你下狠手的
They're gonna come at you.
什么样的事
Uh, what type of incidents?
你看到他们的证人名单了
Well, you've seen their list of witnesses.
他们会说你是种族主义者
They're gonna claim you're a racist.
这对我不是问题
Uh, that's not gonna be an issue with me.
你可以去问问 我每天都跟黑人警♥察♥合作
Ask around; I work with black cops every day.
你们科学调查处好像调查过我一个黑人同僚
I think your SID investigated one of my black buddies.
我见了福尔曼
I met with Fuhrman.
很好 你明天跟我说吧
Good. You can fill me in tomorrow.
他的话说得都没问题
Uh, he says all the appropriate things.
但是
But?
但是
But, uh...
老实说 那人不对劲
truthfully, the guy's not right.
我对他感觉很不好
I get a really bad vibe from him.
克里斯 又没人叫你跟他约会
Chris, no one's asking you to date him,
给他做准备就好
just prep him.
他是那种以为自己
He's one of those people that thinks
表现得礼貌 你就不知道
that you can't see how he really feels
-他究竟怎么想的人 -这说不通
- because he acts polite. - Well, that makes no sense,
如果一个人表现得有礼貌
because when someone acts polite,
他就是有礼貌
then they are polite.
如果我说你因为是黑人所以对他有成见
Am I out of line, saying you're bringing a preconception
会不会太过分
to this because you're black?
好吧 玛莎 我不指望你理解
All right, Marcia, I don't expect you to understand.
但有些白人对黑人说话
But there's a way that certain white people
有一定的方式
talk to black people.
不真诚
It's disingenuous.
-福尔曼不非得做证人 -什么
- Fuhrman doesn't have to be a witness. - What?
他都不是把手套收为证据的警♥察♥
He's not even the cop who entered the gloves into evidence.
他不非得作证
He doesn't have to take the stand.
是的 他需要
Yes, he does.
你在做对被告有利的事
You are playing into the defense.
我理解这人有他的问题
I understand that this guy has had his troubles,
但他的心理评估记录已经被裁定不能用于法庭之上
but his psych records have been ruled inadmissible.
所以我们不能慌张
So we are not panicking,
也不会让警♥察♥接受审判
and we are not gonna let the police go on trial here.
这里不是科学调查处
This is not SID.
警♥察♥是我们的同盟
The cops are our allies.
克里斯
Chris,
我们只有他了
he's what we've got.
福尔曼有可贡献的东西
Fuhrman has something to contribute,
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表