剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
谢谢你们的到来
Thank you for coming.
是的 没有正义 就没有和平
Yes, no justice, no peace.
没有正义 就没有和平
No justice, no peace.
我有66项警♥察♥暴行的指控
I had 66 allegations of brutality.
我的两个同事被偷袭并被击中
Like, two of my buddies were shot and ambushed.
我是到达现场的第一批警员
I was first unit on the scene.
四个嫌疑人跑进了居民楼的一所公♥寓♥
Four suspects ran into an apartment in the projects.
我们把门踢倒 我抓住了一个住在里面的女生
We kicked the door down, I grabbed a girl that lived there,
用枪指着她的头 以她做屏障
and stuck a gun to her head, and used her as a barricade.
我走上前说 "她在我手里"
I walked up and I said, "I've got this girl.
"如果你们掏出枪来
"I'll blow her fucking brains out
我就毙了她"
if you come out with a gun."
我拽着她 然后把那贱♥人♥扔下了楼梯
I held her, then I threw the bitch down the stairs.
我们能在剧本中引用这些话吗
Can we use that in the story?
还不到七年
It hasn't been seven years.
有诉讼时效问题
Statute of limitations.
光那一起事件
I have 300-something pages
我就要写300多页的
of internal affairs investigation
内部事务调查
just on that one incident.
可以说我们折磨了那群人
We basically tortured those guys.
打断了他们的骨头 打到他们不成人样
We broke their bones until their faces were mush.
血迹和血指印天花板都有
There was blood all the way to the ceiling and finger marks,
像是他们想逃出去似的
like they were trying to crawl out.
太不可思议了 到处都是血
It was unbelievable-- there was blood everywhere.
当你拼命殴打一个黑鬼的时候
How do you intellectualize
还能如何保持理智
when you punch the hell out of a nigger?
他要么该打要么不该打
He either deserves it or he doesn't.
伪造报告 无所谓
Falsifying a report? Whatever.
这是将一个罪犯绳之以法
That's putting a criminal in jail.
这是尽警♥察♥的义务
That's being a policeman.
那警♥察♥局有黑鬼的气味吗
Does that police station have the smell of niggers?
30年来 他们在那里被殴打被杀
They've been beaten and killed in there for 30 years.
很快在我们殴打完他们后
Immediately after we beat those guys,
我们在后面发现了一根花♥园♥浇水管
we found a garden hose in the back.
我们浑身是血
We had blood all over us.
身穿深蓝色制♥服♥ 你看不到
With a dark blue uniform, you don't see it.
但我们必须洗手
But we had to wash our hands.
看着就像红色油漆
It looked like red paint.
我们清洗我们的警徽
We cleaned our badges.
清洗我们的脸
We cleaned our faces.
然后我们出去指挥交通
Then we went out to direct traffic.
庭内发生了什么
What happened in there?
现在成了福尔曼审判
This is now the Fuhrman trial.
这不是一场
This is not a trial
弗莱德·戈德曼
罗纳德·戈德曼父亲
关于杀害了
about the man
我儿子的人的审判
that murdered my son!
我们几个月前
We came to this court
就来到这个法庭
months ago...
我刚意识到了一件事
You know, I just realized something.
什么
What's that?
马克·福尔曼的首字母是MF[混账东西]
Mark Fuhrman's initials are MF.
有意思
I guess that's funny.
但我并不想笑
But I don't feel like laughing.
似乎...
It seems like...
似乎一切都结束了
like it's all over.
伊藤可以拯救我们
Ito could save our asses.
他可以决定那都是无关证据
He could decide it's all irrelevant
不让陪审团听到任何东西
and not let the jurors hear anything.
拜托 玛莎
Come on, Marcia.
他们会听到的
They'll hear.
几次夫妻探视就够了
A couple conjugal visits is all it takes.
格雷塔·范·索斯特伦
很抱歉我没有听取你的建议
I'm so sorry I didn't listen to you.
你应该被更重视的
You deserved better.
我知道我很倔强
I know I'm too stubborn.
我总是拒绝让步
I always refuse to back down.
这是个问题
It's a problem.
我不该把注押在福尔曼身上的
I shouldn't have bet on Fuhrman.
好吧
Well...
如果现在是道歉时间
if we're apologizing...
我也要为手套的事说声对不起
...then I'm sorry as shit about those gloves.
我们应该听听彼此的建议的
Guess we should've listened to each other.
我还有工作要做
I got some work to do.
这些录音
These tapes
揭露了洛杉矶警局的丑恶现实
expose the ugly reality of the LAPD.
永远不会磨消
It can never again be denied.
我们只能祈望威廉姆斯局长
And we only hope and pray that Chief Williams
能信守他做出的改革承诺
follows through on his promise of change.
我想这对您的报道来说已经够了
Eh, I trust that's enough for your story.
谢谢了
And thank you.
伊藤要宣布结果了
Ito is releasing the decision.
求给力 求给力
Come on, come on, come on.
1995年8月31号♥
103部
兰斯·A·伊藤法官
不 给我 给我
No. Give me. Give me.
给我 不
Give me. No.
不 不
No. No.
不 真是场噩梦
No, it's a nightmare.
伊藤整了我们
Ito shafted us.
他驳回了所有有关殴打犯人
He's disallowing all the beatings,
和捏造报告的证据
all the manufacture of evidence.
天啊 他只准许了两句话
My God, he's only allowing in two sentences.
"我成长的地方没有黑鬼
"We have no niggers where I grew up.
那是黑鬼生活的地方"
And that's where the niggers live."
-伊藤只关心伪证 -是的 伪证
- All Ito cares about is the perjury! - The perjury, yes!
福尔曼作证时说他没有说过那词
Fuhrman testified that he didn't say the word.
这两句话证明了他作伪证
So two sentences prove otherwise.
那其余的13小时录音呢
What about the other 13 hours?!
"它 它 它们
Uh, "The-The-Their value
可能会造成严重的偏见
"is overwhelmingly outweighed
已失去价值"
by the danger of undue prejudice."
"偏见" 真敢用词
"Prejudice"-- that's a hell of a word to use.
把整个团队召集到这
Bring the whole team down here
联♥系♥所有广播公♥司♥
and call up every network!
绍恩 别哭了 我们走
Shawn, dry them tears, girl. Let's go!
13个小时的录音带只剩下两句话
13 hours of tapes down to two sentences.
在美国法学史上 从没有过
In the history of American jurisprudence, never...
约翰尼 够了
Johnnie, stop!
你快把这搞成全民公决了
You're turning this into a referendum.
的确 这是混合决定
Now, granted, it's a mixed decision,
但伊藤也给了我们足够加以利用的信息
but Ito's given us enough to work with.
鲍勃 你真短见
Bob, you're blind.
他把捏造报告的证据都排除了
He's knocked out the manufacturing of evidence.
没有它们 我们就没法引入栽赃的手套
That's what gets us to the planted glove.
听着 你的激♥情♥我很欣赏
Now, look, I appreciate your passion.
但是委托人雇我们来是为他辩护的
But we've been hired to defend a client,
不是去搞垮一座城市
not to burn down a city.
你很失望 我很遗憾也很理解
Now, I'm sorry that you're disappointed, and I understand...
不 你不理解 你不可能懂
No, you don't! That's impossible.
你是不可能理解
There is no way you can understand
这种感受的 鲍勃
what this is like, Bob.
这是史上最残酷
It's one of the cruelest,
最不公的决定之一
unfairest decisions ever rendered.
这增加了那些认为刑事司法制度
It lends credence to all those who say
是腐♥败♥的人的可信度
the criminal justice system is corrupt.
伊藤法官在误导陪审团
Now, Judge Ito is misleading this jury.
全世界都知道马克·福尔曼是个怎样的人
Now, all the world knows who Mark Fuhrman really is,
除了我们的陪审团
except our jury.
我们的陪审团将浑然不知
Our jury will be left in the dark.
OJ·辛普森被错误指控
O.J. Simpson has been wrongly accused
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表