剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
我想要229号♥
I'd like 229.
她思想开放 调查问卷结果也很出色
She has an open mind. She had a great questionnaire.
玛莎 我们还没有怎么反对过
Marcia, we've barely used any of our challenges. Well...
有个白人不会好一点吗
Wouldn't it be nice to have a white guy?
我就是白人
I'm a white guy.
-洛杉矶也有白人啊 -比尔
- We live in Los Angeles, too. - Bill,
我们不能一直想着肤色的事
we cannot be so hung up on skin color.
这是个合理的组合
This is a reasonable panel.
他们都是聪明人
They're smart people
会给漂亮答案的聪明人 我的直觉说
who gave good answers. My gut says...
相信他们
trust them.
法官大人
Your Honor...
控方接受目前的陪审团小组
the People accept the panel as presently constituted.
-法官大人 辩 -法官大人
- Your Honor, the d... - Your Honor,
辩方也接受
the defense jointly accepts the jury.
是吗 如果这些人认为我有罪
Yeah? If these people convict me,
那我可能真有罪了
maybe I did do it.
好消息 你隔壁邻居塞林杰一家有个女佣
Good news. Your next-door neighbor, the Salingers, have a maid.
那天晚上她正在遛狗
And she was walking their dog that night...
她看到了你的野马10点15分时还停在外面
And she saw the Bronco parked outside at 10:15.
如果我们能让她作证
If we get her to testify,
这就能打破控方的时间线
this could decimate the prosecution's timeline.
这很好 非常好
That's good. That's good,
这就是我一直跟你们说的
it's what I've been telling y'all all along.
怎么可能是我♥干♥的
I couldn't have done it.
不好意思我迟到了
I'm so sorry that I'm late.
但我带来的消息非常重要
But I have something considerable to offer.
我一直在办公室研究看有没有先例
I've been doing some research at the office about precedent
以及其它可能的选择 我觉得
and about possible options. I think...
我们应该争取协议
that we should cut a deal.
我们应该打过失杀人的牌
We should go for manslaughter.
我们就说妮可没有请你去梅扎卢纳吃饭
What we say is that you were mad at Nicole
你很生气
for not inviting you to dinner at Mezzaluna.
你回到家 想了一会儿
You go home, you brood.
该怎么办呢
What to do?
所以你决定要扳回一局 跟她扯平
So you decide to get even with her.
所以你就拿了把刀
So you take a knife to her place
去划她轮胎
to slash her tires.
但你被抓个正着 你觉得很丢人
But you get caught and you're humiliated.
你... 你不知所措了
You... you-you don't know what to do.
你心跳加快 人快崩溃了
Your-your heart is racing, your emotions are cracking,
在你恢复清醒之前 事件升级了
and before you know it, things escalate
你杀了她
and you kill her.
还杀了那个叫戈德曼的男孩 因为你嫉妒了
And you kill the Goldman boy, too, because you're jealous.
那约翰尼
So, um, Johnnie,
我们什么时候可以见到那个女佣
when can we meet the maid?
操
Shit.
操 是我产生幻觉了吗 那他妈都是什么
Shit. Am I hallucinating? What the hell was that?
-他疯了 -他该走了
- That man is crazy. - He's gone.
真是个自大的混♥蛋♥
What an arrogant prick.
好像他要崩溃了一样
It's like he imploded.
他什么时候去该死的夏威夷度假
When's he going on that damn Hawaiian vacation?
-明天早上 -那明天下午
- Uh, tomorrow morning. - Tomorrow afternoon,
我们去他的办公室
we're going over to that office
清出所有的东西 注意 是所有的
and we're clearing out everything. I mean everything:
证人证词 文件 文件箱
witness statements, files, boxes.
都带出世纪市
It's all leaving Century City.
跟你说 我对这次旅行迫不及待了
I'm telling you, this trip can't come soon enough.
隔着大洋 终于摆脱约翰尼·科克伦
Put an ocean between me and Johnnie Cochran.
你看到《洛杉矶时报》的报道了吗
Did you see the L.A. Times story?
上面说妮可在被害前五天去了
It said Nicole went to a battered women's shelter
家暴妇女避难所
five days before the murder.
你想让我说什么
So what do you want me to say?
今天午饭期间所有人都在谈论这件事
At lunch today, it's all anybody talked about.
那通报♥警♥电♥话♥也是播了一遍又一遍
And they keep playing those 911 calls over and over.
知道了 知道了 知道了
I know, I know, I know.
没完没了了
It's the case that'll never end.
我觉得
I think...
我觉得你应该辞职
I think maybe you should quit.
林奈尔 这是我的工作
Linell, it's what I do.
我不能接手了一个双尸命案 然后突然
I can't take on a double homicide and then suddenly say
-称病告退 -这个案子不一般
- I'm uncomfortable. - This is different.
我的很多朋友都不回我电♥话♥了
My friends, a lot of them, don't call me back.
所有人都觉得他有罪
Everybody thinks he's guilty.
你以为我不知道这一点吗
Don't you think I know that?
林奈尔 对不起
Linell, I'm sorry.
很抱歉这个案子对你影响这么大
I am so sorry that it's affecting you this way.
但我更担心这对我们的未来有什么影响
But I'm more worried about how it'll affect us later.
对我们大家有什么影响
Everybody. All of us.
如果我不管着点约翰尼·科克伦
If I don't put a lid on Johnnie Cochran,
整个城市就
this city is...
听着
Listen,
我们先去夏威夷享受美丽的周末之旅
let's just go away to Hawaii and have a beautiful weekend,
好吗
okay?
你怕还有更多人闹事
You're afraid there are gonna be more riots,
不是吗
aren't you?
有时间吗
You got a minute?
-我时间多得很 -拜托
- I got all the time in the world. - Okay.
别再自怨自艾
Knock off the self-pity.
我在处理一桩大案
I'm working on a really big case,
我需要人手帮忙
and we could use a little help.
帮什么忙
What kind of help?
克里斯 我们俩都在这里工作
Chris, you and I have both been in this building
很久了 我知道你感觉自己
for a long time. And I know that you feel
怀才不遇
you haven't caught all the breaks you've deserved.
但是我对你的能力完全有信心
But I have total faith in your abilities.
你在说什么 玛莎
What are you saying, Marcia?
你觉得坐辛普森案的第三把交椅怎么样
Would you like to be third chair on O.J.?
这是同意了吗
Is that a yes?
我都不明白
I don't even understand
他们这么说我是什么意思
these things they're saying about me.
这篇文章说我代表了
This article says that I've come to represent
种族政♥治♥
"The cross-section of racial politics
正当法律程序和名人文化的交集
due process and celebrity culture".
这都是什么意思
I mean, what does that even mean?
OJ OJ我们得谈谈
O.J., O.J., we got to talk.
柔道防御术 这都是什么鬼
"Judo defense." What the hell is that?
听着 果汁
Listen, Juice,
我觉得 我觉得你得改变原计划
I think... I think you got to make a change.
你这是什么意思
Wh-What do you mean?
我为你祈祷
Look, I-I pray for you.
你知道的 我每天都为你祈祷
You know that. I pray for you every day.
-我明白 小伯 -我认为应该让
- I know you do, Bobby. - I think... I think Johnnie
约翰尼来做首席律师
should be lead attorney.
但是
But...
鲍勃怎么说
What does Bob say?
别担心鲍勃了
D-Don't worry about Bob.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我是说 你们是怎么运作的呢
I mean, how does that even work?
你知道我不擅长这些冲突矛盾
You know I'm not good at these conflict things.
果汁 这可是你的下半生你的自♥由♥身
Juice, Juice, this is your life. Hey, this is your freedom.
约翰尼是你最大的希望
Johnnie is your best chance.
你得相信我
You got to trust me.
一定得让他做首席律师
He has got to be lead man.
新年快乐 亲爱的
Happy new year, dear.
假期过得好吗
Have a good one?
琳达
Linda,
你把我辛普森案的文件放哪去了
where'd you put my O.J. Files?
科克伦的团队拿走了 全部拿走了
Cochran's team took them. All of them.
他拿走了是什么意思
What do you mean he took them?
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表