剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
Your Honor, may I ask
为何妮可所有的私人物品
why all of Nicole's personal effects
在陪审团看到之前
have been removed from Bundy
就已经被清出了邦迪大道的房♥子
before the jurors have been able to see it?
这真的 真的太厉害了
It's quite, uh... quite masterful.
这些非洲艺术是什么意思
What's with all the African art?
OJ和他那些白人兄弟打高尔夫的照片
Where are all the pictures of O.J.
又去哪儿了
with his white golfing buddies?
这整幢房♥子都被精心布置过了
This entire house has been staged.
放在床边的宝拉·芭比里的裸照去哪里了
Where's the naked picture of Paula Barbieri by the bed?
我知道了 换成
Oh, I know. It's been replaced with a picture
他妈妈坐着轮椅的照片了
of his mother in a wheelchair.
别坐我的长凳
Get off my bench.
我不想让你坐我的凳子 听见没有
I don't want you on my bench, hear me?!
不好意思 警官 别这样 OJ...
Come on. Officer. Come on, O.J...
-他都不应该来我家 -别这样 真抱歉
- Shouldn't even be in my house! - Come on. Come on. I'm sorry.
请控制一下被告
You need to keep your defendant under control.
抱...他有点激动
I'm sor... He gets emotional.
他只是有点激动
He just gets emotional.
现在没事了 现在
He's all right now. Now...
别 什么
N-- uh-uh. What?
有些事我一直想告诉你
There's something I've been meaning to tell you.
不管发生什么事 别动福尔曼
Whatever happens, don't do Fuhrman.
要让白人把他搬出来
Make the white people do him.
他怎么能这样扰乱我呢
How dare he try and mess with my head!
克里斯 听着
Chris, listen.
-我可是联合公诉人 爸 -克里斯
- I'm co-prosecutor, Pops. - Come on, Chris...
这种级别的庭审 我还得处理
It's ridiculous that I have to deal with this kind of garbage
-这种垃圾 真是荒唐 -克里斯
- during a trial of this magnitude! - Chris!
我不知道 可能他觉得我对他构成威胁了
I don't know. Maybe he's intimidated by me?
-我不知道 -克里斯
- I don't know. - Chris!
又来了一个机智强大的黑人兄弟吗
Another strong, intelligent brother?
总之 不能再这样下去了
Look, the bottom line is, this has got to stop!
孩子 你已经跟我说了20分钟了
Son, now you've been going on 20 minutes
说你是如何如何管事的
about how you're in charge now.
那好 都归你管了
Well, then, fine, you're in charge!
倒是管给我看
So act like it
替自己说句话啊
and stand up for your damn self.
而且你怎么知道他是想扰乱你的思想
And how you know he's been trying to mess with your head?
不然你以为他在干什么 爸爸
What do you think he's trying to do, Pops?
有没有可能
Could it be possible
他只是在给你一些好的建议
that he's just trying to give you some good advice,
黑人对黑人那种
black man to black man?
警探 请问你对
How do you feel about
异族通婚怎么看
interracial couples, Detective?
我不介意
Don't care.
我不确定你具体是什么意思
I'm not sure what you mean by that.
应该有什么介意的吗
What's there to care about?
我没意见
I don't have an opinion.
他们跟其他夫妻一样
They're the same as anybody else.
平时有什么兴趣爱好吗 警探
Got any hobbies, Detective?
我喜欢收集二战纪念品 主要是奖章
I collect World War II memorabilia, medals mostly.
那 体育名将呢
What about, uh, sports heroes?
喜欢乔治·福尔曼和魔术师约翰逊
Uh, George Foreman and Magic Johnson.
乔治·福尔曼 美国著名黑人♥拳♥击手
魔术师约翰逊 原名埃尔文·约翰逊 美国著名黑人篮球运动员
听到你这么说我很惊讶
I'm surprised to hear that.
过去你是否表现出过
In the past haven't you expressed a dislike
对非洲裔美国人的反感
for African-Americans?
不 我没有
No, sir, I have not.
你是否曾在工作时不公平地
Have you ever unfairly targeted
-针对过非洲裔美国人 -没有
- African-Americans while on the job? - No.
你是否被指控过
Have you ever been accused
不公平针对非洲裔美国人
of unfairly targeting African-Americans?
可能吧 有过
Probably, at some point.
嫌犯为了脱身什么都敢说
Suspects'll say just about anything to get off.
你是否曾经使用过带种族侮辱色彩的语言
Have you ever used a racial slur
形容非洲裔美国人
in describing an African-American?
没有
No.
你是说你从来都没有用过"黑鬼"那个词吗
You're saying that you've never used the "N" Word?
这跟这案子有什么关系
What's this got to do with the case?
警探 你有没有用过这个词
Detective, have you used the word?
有人跟你说我用过吗
Has anyone told you that I've used the word?
那如果辩方传唤一位证人
So if the defense calls a witness that testifies
证实你有用过 你要如何回应
that you've used it, how do you respond to that?
我没用过 从来没有
I haven't. Ever.
我不会让福尔曼上庭的
I'm not putting Fuhrman on the stand,
而且不是因为约翰尼
and it's not because of Johnnie
也不是因为我在科学调查处工作过
and it's not because I worked SID.
-这个问题不是已经讨论过了吗 -不行
- Aren't we past this? - No. We're not.
我可以盘问比尔的证人 随便谁都行
Look, I'll take any of Bill's witnesses.
真高尚 他的证人是验尸官
Well, that's real noble. He had the coroner.
好吧
Okay.
能让我们俩单独待一会儿吗
Could you guys give us a moment?
谁找到的手套是我控制不了的 克里斯
I can't control who found the glove, Chris,
而且真的 由你来盘问福尔曼是最好的
and the truth is, Fuhrman will present best if you have him.
为什么
And why is that?
说出来 说吧
Say it. Go on.
因为我是个黑人
It's because I'm black.
说啊
Go on.
好吧
Fine.
你对他的不满反正也是会让陪审团看出来的
Your dislike for him will read to the jury anyway.
我来盘问他
I will take him.
这有什么难的
What's so difficult?
他只是个上了庭的警♥察♥
He's just a cop on a stand.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
辛 普 森 公 诉 案
美 国 罪 案 故 事
第一季 第五集
————————
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表