剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
He loved everybody here.
OJ现在在一个更好的地方了
O.J.'s in a better-better place.
他在一个更好的地方了
He's in a better place.
不 等等
No. Wait.
看
Look!
快看
Look.
OJ·辛普森坐在后座
O.J. Simpson is sitting in the backseat
-拿着一把枪指着自己头部 -爸爸
- and he has a gun at his head and, uh, - Oh, Dad.
据推测 四辆在保持速度的
presumably, the officers in those four cars
车内的警官们...
that are maintaining the pace...
鲍勃 你去哪儿了
Bob, where have you been?
你知道现在是什么情况吗
Do you have any idea what is going on?
知道 我开了一场记者招待会 然后去加油了
Yeah. I did a press conference, then I filled the gas tank.
鲍勃 他们找到他了
Bob, they found him.
OJ在高速路上横冲直撞 警♥察♥紧跟着他
O.J. is driving up and down the freeways with a police escort.
他还活着
He's still alive?
在他前面
...in front of him.
然而 有很多公路巡逻队
However, there are a number of Highway Patrol units
和治安官车辆停在路边
and sheriff's vehicles sitting on the side of the road.
这是代号♥100 意为阻截
And that's called a code 100, an intercept...
目的是确保没有别的车辆
and what they're doing is making sure no other vehicles...
真棒 OJ
Good for you, O.J.
真棒
Good for you.
我们还没有出局
We're still in the game.
各位观众大家好 我是鲍勃·科斯塔斯
Hello, everyone. I'm Bob Costas.
报道今晚的球赛是我们的职业职责
It's our professional obligation to cover the ball game tonight.
我们将以合理公正的方式报道比赛
We will do that in what we hope is an appropriate fashion.
当然 我们也密切关注OJ·辛普森事件
We are, of course, mindful of the O.J. Simpson situation,
若有任何新消息 我们会第一时间播报
and we will apprise you of any new developments.
与治疗辛普森的医生们一起
...with doctors who've been treating Simpson...
为什么不阻止他 开枪打爆他轮胎
Why don't we stop him? Shoot out his tires.
我们可不想在电视直播上开枪
We don't want a shootout on live TV.
全国人♥民♥都在看着
We're on every network in the country.
有没有相关的规章制度
What's the protocol?
规章制度吗 我不知道 比尔
The protocol? I don't know, Bill.
有规定能用在名人携枪潜逃
What is the protocol for an armed celebrity fugitive
同时被12位警♥察♥和7架直升机追的情况下吗
being chased by twelve police cars and seven helicopters?
天啊
Christ.
我原本想竞选市长的
I thought I was gonna run for mayor.
我们从加州公路巡警那得到消息
And we are told by the California Highway Patrol
NBC新闻直播
OJ·辛普森就在车内
that O.J. Simpson is in that car,
手拿枪指着自己的头
holding a gun to his head.
他已经和公路巡警的调度员交流过
He has been in touch with a police highway dispatcher,
要求把他带去他的母亲住处
saying he wants to be taken to his mother.
他想见他母亲
He wants to see her.
但我们不知道这场谈判的最终结果
Um, but we don't know what the resolution
将会是怎么样 同时有九辆黑白警车
of all of this will be. There are nine black-and-whites...
OJ 你想要我做什么
All right, what do you want me to do, O.J.?
-我该死 -不
- I should die. - No.
果汁 把枪放下
Put the gun down, Juice.
我不想让你开车带着我乱跑了 AC
I'm tired of you drivin' me around, A.C.!
告诉我你需要什么
Tell me what you need!
-把我带到公墓去 -不行 兄弟
- Take me to the cemetery. - No, man.
我们已经去过那了
We did that already.
我不知道这是怎么回事
I don't know what is happening.
为什么这种事情会发生在我身上
Why is this happening to me?
我想不明白
I don't understand.
我原本有着如此美满的家庭
I had such a beautiful family.
妮可 希妮还有贾斯汀
Nicole and Sydney and Justin...
你还有孩子们呢 不是吗果汁
You still got the kids, Juice. All right?
想想你的孩子
Think about the kids.
带我回家吧
J-Just take me home.
-我想见妈妈 -兄弟
- I want to see Mama. - Brother,
现在加州一半的警♥察♥都在追我们
we got half the police in California in pursuit.
他们不会允许的
They might not let us.
我要了结这件事
I want this to end!
这里是911中心 请问您有什么紧急事故
This is 911. What is your emergency?
我是AC OJ他人在我车上
Hey, this is A.C. I have O.J. in the car.
请问您是哪位
Who is this?
你知道我是谁 该死的
You know who this is, goddamn it!
OJ现在在我车上 你叫警♥察♥赶紧走开
I have O.J. In the car! You tell the police to back off!
-他正拿枪指着自己脑袋 -等等
- He's got a gun to his head! - Hold on a moment.
你们在哪里 一切都还好吗
Where are you? Is everything else okay?
很不好 这是什么蠢问题
What? No! What kind of stupid-ass question is that?!
一切都糟透了
Everything is terrible!
你就负责清路 我们要去布伦特伍德
You just clear the freeway! We're going to Brentwood!
笨蛋
Stupid ass.
准备好 给我十秒钟
Ready on chyron. Give me ten.
他们正在清理高速路
They're clearing the freeway!
不允许其他人开车上路
There's nobody else driving on it!
什么 你在开玩笑吗
What?! You're kidding.
我们必须得把镜头切换到OJ那
We've got to cut to O.J.
不行 这可是NBA决赛
Well, I can't. It's the NBA Finals.
你知道收视率会是多少的
You do realize how much these spots are going for?
把比赛画面缩小到框内
Put the game in the box.
什么 不行
What? No!
你必须这么做 你动动脑子
You have to. Think clearly!
OJ事件是集新闻 娱乐和运动于一体
O.J. is news, entertainment and sports!
吉姆 我做不到 我
Jim, I can't. I...
24年来 我从没做过这样的事
In 24 years, I've never done anything like this.
把OJ新闻切换到大屏幕上来
O.J. Gets the big screen.
我要打电♥话♥通知上级了
I'm calling upstairs.
见鬼
Shit!
这混♥蛋♥ 切吧
Asshole. Go.
双画面就绪 倒计时两秒 准备上传
Ready two. And take two. Ready uplink.
-上啊 -漂亮 加油
- Dude, go! - Nice! Come on
现在插播一条
We bring you this breaking update
关于OJ·辛普森的重要新闻
on the O.J. Simpson...
洛杉矶的一条高速路上
A freeway in Los Angeles...
南部中心公园的那片区域
in the south central park of that area,
我们从加州公路巡警那得到消息
and we are told by the California Highway Patrol that
OJ·辛普森就在车内 拿枪指着头
O.J. Simpson is in that car, holding a gun to his head.
他已经和公路巡警的调度员进行了交流
He has been in touch with a police highway dispatcher,
要求去他母亲的住处
saying he wants to be taken to his mother.
他想见他母亲
He wants to see her.
现在我们了解到的情况是
Now, what we, uh, figure now
OJ·辛普森坐在车后座
is that O.J. Simpson is sitting in the back seat,
他举着枪对着自己的头
and he has a gun at his head,
我们推测警♥察♥应该是在其他福特汽车内
and, uh, presumably the officers are in the Ford cars...
真难相信这是周五晚的405号♥洲际公路
I can't believe this is the 405 on a Friday night.
车都去哪了
Where are all the cars?
塞普尔韦达大道的高速路肯定堵死了
The backup on Sepulveda must be unbelievable.
新状况出现 希望在无人受伤的情况下
situation play out and hopefully resolve it
这件事能得到解决
without anyone getting hurt.
我再强调一遍 该车目前在91号♥高速路
Uh, the car is, uh, again, on the 91 freeway.
一辆白色的福特野马 正是这辆车
This is a white Ford Bronco. This is the one...
这就像世上最长的福特野马广♥告♥
It's like the world's longest Ford Bronco commercial.
-对啊 看着个 -上面写着
- Yeah, look at this. - that said that, uh,
OJ·辛普森持有武器 很危险
O.J. Simpson was armed and dangerous.
应该视他为危险人物
He should be considered dangerous.
现在 他拿枪对着脑袋坐在后座
And here, in the back seat of the car with a gun to his head.
-这就是本次... -菲尔 有个问题
- Uh, this is heading in the... - Phil, question.
OJ怎么回到他的白色野马上的
How is O.J. back in his white Bronco?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 车上全是血 被我们扣留了
I mean, the Bronco was full of blood. We impounded it!
他怎么可能还在开那车
How can he be driving it again?
等等 汤姆 OJ怎么还开着那辆野马
Hold on a second. Tom, how is O.J. back in the Bronco?
信不信由你 有两辆白色野马
Believe it or not, there are two white Broncos.
AC·考林斯非常崇拜OJ
A.C. Cowlings worships O.J. So much,
他买♥♥了辆一模一样的车
he bought the identical car.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表