剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
我对辛普森先生
I administered Mr. Simpson
进行了一组对比测试
a zone of comparison exam.
测谎仪记录了三项生理反应
The polygraph measured three physiological responses:
心率
Heart rate,
呼吸以及他皮肤的电敏感度
breathing and electrical sensitivity of his skin.
我将辛普森先生的回答与生理反应
I tabulated Mr. Simpson's
制成了图表
answers and responses.
他的得分为负24分
He scored a minus 24.
负24分
Minus 24?
那是什么意思
What-what does that mean?
那就不合格 那是能够得的最低分了
It's a flunk. It's the worst you can do.
绝不可能是他下的毒手
There's no way he could have done it.
我需要你保持冷静 鲍勃
I'm gonna need you on this, Bob.
绝不可能...
There's no way...
绝不可能是他下的毒手
There's no way he could have done it.
当然我通不过测试 她死了 我很难过
Of course I failed it! She just died! I'm so emotional!
他们每提一次妮可的名字
I mean, every time they mentioned Nicole's name,
-我的心就跳得厉害 -没事了 冷静
- my heart went crazy! - All right, calm down.
-别担心 -这东西没用
- Don't worry. - And these things don't work!
-这机器根本没用 -我们知道
- These machines don't work! - We know.
所以我们不能在法庭上用
That's why we can't use them in the courtroom.
我们知道 只是我们自己用用
We know. This-this was just for us,
并不代表什么
it doesn't mean anything.
这并不代表什么 小伯说得对
It doesn't mean anything. Bobby is right.
只是给我们提供一些辩护的题材
Just to give us, um, something to talk about.
这个证据是不能被采信的
And it's not admissible.
我是说 每次...
I mean, every time...
他们会认为发生了什么 你们也问我
What did they think was gonna happen? You ask me that.
你们倒是说话啊
Somebody say something!
他们会认为发生了什么
What did they think was gonna happen?
他们一直在说我孩子死去的母亲
They're talking about the mother of my children dying.
他们一直不停的问我问题
And they're asking me these questions!
当然这个指针会快速跳动
Of course the needle's gonna be jumping!
你们俩应该是为我辩护的
And you two are supposed to be representing me!
你们应该在这房♥间里
You're supposed to be in the room.
我付钱给你们干嘛
Why am I paying your ass?
冷静 我们休息一下
Come on. Let's-let's take a break from this.
我觉得是个好主意
I think that's a good idea.
真不敢相信她已经死了
I can't believe she's gone.
她是我的天使
She was my personal angel.
要不是为了她我也不会去接受康复治疗
I wouldn't have gone to rehab if it weren't for her.
克洛伊
Khloe.
考特尼 不要乱跑
Kourtney. Stop running.
把糖果收起来
Put away that candy.
你...
Do you...
你认觉得是他干的吗
You think he did it?
克丽丝
Oh, Kris.
她非常怕他
She was terrified of him.
我们当初该做点什么的
I just wish we'd done something.
一切就在我们面前
It was right in front of us.
他总是那副脾气
He always had that temper.
他会面带微笑 可一旦她提到其他人
He'd be smiling and then she'd mention some guy
他就开始大吵大闹
and he'd start screaming.
你有没有见过她脸部的那些照片
Did you ever see the pictures
他痛打她之后拍的
of her face after he laid into her?
知道吗 她把那些照片藏了起来
And you know she hid them away,
就是为了以防不测
just in case something happened?
是你干的 OJ
You did it, O.J.!
OJ 让我来处理
O.J., let me handle this.
你的前夫来了
There's your ex.
不要拍照 请不要拍照
No pictures. Please, no pictures.
拜托 请尊重一下家属
Please, respect the family.
乔
Joe...
谁会把律师带到了葬礼现场啊
Who the hell brings their lawyer to a funeral?
他来了
He came.
他竟不感到羞愧
He has no shame.
宝贝儿 对不起 我还不能回家
Sweetheart, I am sorry, I... I can't come home yet.
妈妈在等一件重要的事
Mommy is waiting for something important.
我知道 如果你饿了
I know, but if you're hungry,
就让阿尔芭给你做一些吃的
have Alba make you some food.
什么
What?
宝贝儿 我得挂电♥话♥了
Sweetie, I have to go.
我得挂了 对不起 我得挂了
I have to go, I'm sorry, I have to go.
怎么样
Well?
我们能确定是他了吗
Do we have him?
没错
Yep.
DNA检查报告出来了
The DNA came through.
邦迪大道的血滴是辛普森的血型
The blood drops at Bundy are Simpson's type
罗金厄姆手套中的血液也符合辛普森
and the Rockingham glove matches a mix of Simpson
与受害者的混合血液类型
and the victim's blood.
谢天谢地
Well, thank god.
我们把他关进大牢吧
Let's put him behind bars.
汤姆 你认识我多久了
Tom, how long have you known me?
听着 我知道你有抓捕他的逮捕令
Look, I know you have a warrant for his arrest,
但没有理由劳烦你亲自来抓捕辛普森先生啊
but there's no reason you have to come and get Mr. Simpson
我能把他给你带去
when I can bring him to you.
还有我们得说清楚
And-and let's be clear:
不能游街示众
No perp walk here.
鲍勃 我没心情玩游戏
Bob, I'm in no mood for games.
我熬了整夜准备书面材料
I was up all night prepping this paperwork.
你的客户被指控双重谋杀
You have a client charged with double homicide
且情况特殊
with special circumstance.
现在是早上8点30分
It's-it's 8:30 now.
我中午把他带过来怎样
Why don't, why don't I bring him in at noon?
什么 你把他从布伦特伍德载过来
What? Why do you need three and a half hours
为什么要花三个半小时
to drive him from Brentwood?
-11点 -11点 没问题
- 11:00. - 11:00! Yes, yes.
那太好了 我11点把他带去
That's good, that's... I'll bring him in at 11:00,
我向你保证 我说话算话
And you have my word, and my word is gold.
到时见
I'll see you then.
你说话算数吗
Your word is gold?
有一大堆的坏消息
That was a heap of bad news.
他们要逮捕他 毫无疑问
They're arresting him, of course,
但是用了"特殊情况"原则
but they're using "special circumstances,"
也就是说不能保释
which means no bail.
判决下来前他将一直待在牢里 老天
He'll be in jail until the verdict. God!
他回到罗金厄姆了吗
Well, is he back at Rockingham?
不 没有 他躲起来了
No, no. He's-he's at the hideout.
-他在哪儿 -给他注射了镇静剂
- Where is he? - He's sedated.
还在睡觉 鲍勃 他...
He's-he's still asleep, Bob. He, uh...
葬礼后他就变得心烦意乱
He was really upset after the funeral.
果汁 果汁
Juice. Juice...
醒醒 是鲍勃
Wake up. It's Bob.
听着 今天我们有许多事情要做
Now, look, we've got a lot of work to do today.
发生什么了
What's happening?
现在的情况是这样的
Now, here is where we're at.
我讨厌当那个传坏消息的人
Now, I hate to be the bearer of bad news,
但是我们必须面对这些事情
but we must be pragmatic about these things.
你要对我说什么
Well, what are you saying to me?
亲爱的 发生什么事了
Honey, what's going on?
宝拉 回去睡觉
Paula, go back to bed.
他们签发了对你的逮捕令
They issued a warrant for your arrest.
你必须在11钟赶到市中心
You have to be downtown at 11:00.
-不会有事的 -不
- I-it's fine. - No.
我会搞定这件事
I'm gonna fix this.
不 不 我不能去 鲍勃
No, no! I can't do that, Bob!
听着 我们要...
Look, we're going to...
我不能进监狱
I can't go to jail! Oh...
好的 我们会一起熬过难关的
Okay, just-- we'll just work through this together.
-天啊 -听我说
- Oh, god! - Now listen to me.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表