剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
out of your opening statement tomorrow, Johnnie.
很抱歉让你这样做
I'm-I'm sorry to do this to you.
我不会删掉那些人的 兄弟
I'm not removing those names, brother.
什么
What?
不行 不行
No, no,
约翰尼 我们不能那样做
Johnnie, we-we can't do that.
是这样的 卡尔
Here's the thing, Carl.
有时候你得为你的客户
There comes a time when you got to fall on your sword
赴汤蹈火
for your client.
明天就是你上场的日子
Tomorrow is your day.
释放果汁 OJ是无辜的
这是陷害
往后退 走开
Back up. Go!
-我们走吧 -我说过了 往后退
- Let's go. - I told you, back up.
我让你们往后退 不许超过这条线
I said back up, do not cross this line.
来吧 鲍勃 假装我们是在走奥斯卡红毯
Come on, Bob. Pretend we're at the Oscars.
开庭陈述
全体起立
All rise.
现在开庭
Court is now in session.
兰斯·伊藤法官上庭
Judge Lance Ito presiding.
早上好
Good morning.
有请陪审团
All right, why don't we bring in the jury.
我们亲眼目睹OJ·辛普森赢得海斯曼杯
We've watched O.J. Simpson win the Heisman Trophy.
也曾在电影和广♥告♥中见到他的身影
We've watched him in movies and commercials.
我们自以为很了解他
We think we know him.
但是我们看到的不过是公众形象
But what we've been seeing is a public face,
一个运动员的形象 演员的形象
the face of the athlete, the actor.
但是和很多公众人物一样
But like many public men,
他也有不为人知的一面
he also has a private side.
你们不曾了解的OJ·辛普森
The O.J. Simpson you've never met.
一个家庭暴♥力♥的形象
The face of a batterer.
虐待妻子的形象
The abuser.
杀人凶手的形象
The murderer.
接下来我想总结一下
I would like to summarize the results
关于这场无情的杀戮
of our evidence from these...
我们通过证据得出的结论
heartless slayings.
罗金厄姆府邸中的血迹
The blood trail at the Rockingham property
与被告人相符
matches the defendant.
在罗金厄姆发现的手套上的血迹
The blood found on the glove recovered
与被告人相符
at Rockingham matches the defendant.
邦迪大道谋杀案现场的
The blood drops
血滴与被告人相符
at the Bundy murder scene match the defendant.
在野马车中发现的血迹
And the blood found in the Bronco
与被告人
matches a mixture of the defendant,
罗恩·戈德曼
Ron Goldman
和妮可·布朗的血液混合物相符
and Nicole Brown.
伟大的马丁·路德·金博士说得好
The reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. said it best:
任何不公行为都是对公平公正的威胁
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
因此 在这里
And so, here...
我们开始寻求公平公正
we embark upon a search for justice.
寻找事实真♥相♥
A search for truth.
1994年6月12日我们不在案发现场
None of us were there on June 12, 1994.
我们必须依靠目击证人才能还原事实真♥相♥
We must rely upon the witnesses to get a full picture.
请允许我说一下那些公诉方
But let me talk about those witnesses
没有提及的证人
the prosecution didn't mention.
那些能证明OJ·辛普森清白的证人
Witnesses who will exonerate O.J. Simpson.
有人可能会质疑
One might wonder why the prosecution
原告没有让大家注意到他们的原因
didn't bring to your attention
玛丽·安·格恰斯
Mary Anne Gerchas.
还有罗莎·洛佩兹
Or Rosa Lopez.
还有乔·斯特利尼
Or Joe Stellini.
-艾伦·奥斯汀 还有 -法官阁下
- Or Alan Austin. - Or... Your Honor,
我也不愿打断辩护律师的开庭陈述
I hesitate to interrupt another lawyer's opening statement,
但是由于某种原因 这些证人似乎
but it appears that for some reason these witnesses
并没有告知公诉方
have not been turned over to the People.
好吧
All right.
那么请陪审团先退下吧 法警
Maybe we should excuse the jury. Bailiff.
你冷静点
You need to calm...
-霍奇曼先生 -法官大人
- Mr. Hodgman. - Your Honor,
这算什么事 用设局埋伏来开庭陈述
what is this-- opening statement by-by ambush?
简直骇人听闻 是重大的失误
This is a complete surprise. A-a horrible breakdown.
在相互展示证据的时候公诉方没看到这些
The People have not received reciprocal discovery.
辩方 能解释一下吗
Counsel, can you address these issues?
我 我尽量
I will, I will try,
-法官阁下 -道格拉斯先生
- Your Honor. - I have to say, Mr. Douglas,
我认识霍奇曼先生很久了
I've known Mr. Hodgman as a colleague
作为我多年的同事以及检方律师
and as a trial lawyer and I've never seen the expression
我从没见过他这种神情
on his face that I see right now.
霍奇曼先生 你深呼吸放松一下吧
Mr. Hodgman, why don't you take a few deep breaths.
请给我点时间 法官阁下 我需要
Give me a few minutes, Your Honor. I j... I need, I need
冷静一下
to slow myself down a bit.
道格拉斯先生
Mr. Douglas.
在您面前我深表歉意 法官阁下
It's regrettable as I stand before you, Your Honor,
是我们失职
that we have not coordinated
没能内部协调一致
our efforts as well as we would have liked.
我这样说是因为我有一些想要
I say that because I have some documents that I do intend
交给公诉方的文件
to give over to the People.
我对法庭郑重道歉
I tell the Court with all seriousness that
我对此感到十分羞愧并承担所有责任
I am embarrassed by this and take full responsibility.
法官阁下 道格拉斯先生
Your Honor, while I'm delighted
勇于承担所有责任 我很欣慰感激
and appreciative that Mr. Douglas is taking
但是这并不能改变事实
full responsibility, the fact remains
公诉方的权利受到了不公正的...
that the People have been denied their right to a fair tri...
原谅我 法官阁下 我只是...
I... Forgive me, Your Honor. I'm just...
我不太舒...
I'm not quite fi...
比尔
Bill?
我胸口 有点疼
I got some bit of... chest pain.
快叫医生
Oh! Doc... Doctor!
比尔 你还好吗
Bill, you okay?
快叫救护车
Somebody call 911!
他没事
He's okay.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事 深呼吸
It's okay. Just breathe.
好吧
Well. Um...
我们休庭吧
why don't we adjourn for the day.
明天上午九时重新开庭
Court will resume at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow.
现在休庭
We now stand in recess.
比尔不会回来了
Bill isn't coming back.
感觉他马上就要成就一番事业
It's like he is building his careers...
他妻子说他会没事的
His wife said he would be fine.
-天啊 -吉尔 你必须相信我
- Jesus. - Gil, you have to trust me.
团队会接手剩下的事情
The team will pick up the slack.
我们有一只优秀的队伍
We got a good group.
比尔身肩重担 而你又独自一人
Bill had a lot of responsibility, and you are only one person.
你还能增加一位资深公诉人吗
And do you add another senior prosecutor?
听着 我觉得克里斯已经准备好独当一面了
Look, I think Chris is ready to step up.
他 他已经受了约翰尼一计 现在很坚强
He is...He took Johnny's best shot, came back strong,
而且负责开庭陈词 那可不简单
and opening statements, that's hard to do.
我认为他会是一名优秀的联合公诉人的
I think he will make an excellent co-prosecutor.
他已经是团队的一员 吉尔
He's alreadly on the team, Gil.
他准备好了
He is ready.
-你好 -是我
- Hello. - It's me
听着 比尔回不来了
Still, listening.Bill isn't coming back.
什么 天啊 那太
What? Wow, that's, uh,
太糟糕了
that's terrible.
吉尔会安排谁
Who's Gil assigning?
没人
No one.
我们今天下午讨论了
We talked this afternoon
而且我告诉他目前最好的方法
and I told him the best way forward
就是提拔你担任联合公诉人
would be to elevate you to co-prosecutor.
如果你愿意的话
If you're comfortable with that.
天啊
My God.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表