剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
时事报道
今天 在OJ案庭审上
Today, in Trial O.J....
律师们就这位前海斯曼杯得主
lawyers argued over whether the former Heisman winner
身体健康
是否因患关节炎而不能杀人进行了争论
is an arthritic cripple incapable of murder.
他膝盖不好 患有关节炎 行动能力受限
He has bad knees, arthritis and limited mobility.
他虽然看上去像泰山
He may look like Tarzan,
但他行动起来更像泰山的爷爷
but he moves like Tarzan's grandfather.
之后 陪审团看了一段
After that, the jury got a peek
凶杀案两周前
at an exercise video Simpson taped
辛普森录下的锻炼录像
just two weeks before the murders.
全部伸展开
Aw, break it all the way down!
膝盖用力
Feel it in the knees!
没错 这强度我喜欢
Yeah. Love that intensity!
-如果你在跟妻子一起锻炼 -喂
- And if you're working out with your wife... - Hello.
是劳拉·哈特·麦金尼吗
Is this Laura Hart McKinny?
是的 有什么事吗
Yes. How may I help you?
你是不是曾住在洛杉矶
The Laura Hart McKinny who used to live in Los Angeles,
并持有洛杉矶警局马克·福尔曼警探的录音带
who has tapes of LAPD Officer Mark Fuhrman?
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我是OJ·辛普森的一名调查员
I'm an investigator working for O.J. Simpson.
我们认为我们的委托人是无辜的
We believe our client is innocent
而你的录音带能帮助他
and your tapes could really help him.
我不想帮他
Well, I don't want to help him.
我当时在写剧本
Look, I was just writing a screenplay
关于洛杉矶警局的
about the LAPD.
我结识了马克
I met Mark,
我为做调查采访了他
and I interviewed him for research.
那么的确有录音带
So there are tapes.
他说了什么
What does he say?
有多具有煽动性
How inflammatory is it?
我不想扯进这事
I never asked to be a part of this.
凶杀当晚 你在邦迪大街后的
So, on the night of the murders, you were in an alleyway
一条小巷 你听到妮可·布朗·辛普森
behind Bundy Drive and you heard a commotion
公♥寓♥那边传来一阵骚动
near Nicole Brown Simpson's condominium?
是的 我听到了两个男人在争执
Yes. I-I heard two men arguing.
第一个人说 "嘿"
The first man said, "Hey, hey, hey!"
第二个男人冲他大吼
and the second man yelled at him.
他的话我听不太清
Uh, he was hard to understand.
第二个人的声音
And did the second voice
听上去是不是比第一个更年长 更老成
sound as if it was older, more mature than the first?
引导证人推测 法官大人
Calls for speculation, Your Honor.
反对有效 请叙述事实
Sustained. Foundational.
好的
All right, then.
你听到的第二个声音 听上去
The second voice that you heard, it sounded like
像是黑人的声音吧
the voice of a black man, is that correct?
-反对 法官大人 -反对有效
- Object to, Your Honor! I object! - Sustained.
这太过分了
This is ridiculous!
反对有效 达登先生 你想说什么
Sustained. Mr. Darden, where are you going with this?
法官大人
Your Honor,
我这样问并没有恶意
I was asking in good faith.
我们知道证人曾跟朋友说
We know that the witness told a friend
他听到了一个年长的人愤怒地大吼
that he heard the angry yell of an older man
听上去像黑人
who sounded black.
我反对这一说法 法官大人
I resent that statement, Your Honor!
光凭声音是不可能分辨人是不是黑人
You cannot tell by somebody's voice whether they are black.
这是种族歧视的说法
That is a racist statement
非常不合时宜
and entirely inappropriate.
法官大人 我很生气 在美国
Your Honor, yeah, I am offended that in America,
这都1995年了 我们还得忍♥受
in 1995, that we have to endure
这样的想法
this kind of thinking.
好吧 这话不是我说的
All right, I didn't make the statement.
-是证人说的 -得了 达登先生
- The witness did. - Oh, please, Mr. Darden!
我... 如果这是证人的说法
I... if this is the witness' statement,
那是他种族歧视 不是我
then he is the racist, not me.
但你就是这个意思
But that is what you're suggesting.
我才没什么意思
I suggest nothing!
-你就有 -我没有
- Oh, yes, you did! - I did not.
-你就有 -别扭曲我的意思
- Yes, you did. - Don't put words in my mouth!
这对我 和我的家人
And that has created a lot of problems
制♥造♥了很多麻烦
for myself and for my family.
你总是说一些
You continually make statements
关于我和种族的言论 科克伦先生
about me and race, Mr. Cochran...
等等 好了 你俩 住口
Wait. Wait, all right, stop it, both of you!
这太过分了
This is all improper.
我现在非常生你们两个的气
And I'm so mad at both of you guys right now,
我要判你俩藐视法庭
I'm about to hold the two of you in contempt.
我们休庭 你们冷静下来
Let's take a recess so you can cool off.
15分钟后继续
We will resume in 15.
你搞什么
What was that?
他太愤世嫉俗了
He is so cynical.
当然有"黑人声音"这码事了
I mean, of course there's such a thing as a "black voice."
-口音 用语规律 -我知道
- There are accents, speech patterns... - I know that.
但你瞧结果如何
But look what happened.
他的证人不行了
His witness was failing,
所以约翰尼就丢下一颗种族臭气弹
so Johnnie threw a racial stink bomb
来转移注意
to deflect attention.
那人在邦迪大道附近看到了一辆野马
That guy saw a Bronco near Bundy.
他听到两个人在公♥寓♥外争执
He heard two men arguing outside the condo.
但现在陪审团完全忘记了这一点
But now the jury has completely forgotten that.
是真的吗
Is it true?
是的 录音带存在的
Yeah. Tapes exist.
应该很不妙
I think they're really ugly.
有些词汇...
They have phrases like, uh...
类似"抓住黑鬼" "陷害黑鬼"什么的
stuff like... "get niggers." "Frame niggers."
"栽赃证据"
"Plant evidence."
老天爷 我们能证实其真实性吗
Jesus Christ. Can we confirm the authenticity?
我问过了
I've asked around.
她的律师向伦敦报社 电视小报
Her lawyers have shopped the tapes to London papers,
兜售过这些带子 他们听到了一些片段
TV tabloids... They've heard snippets.
据说是出价25万元
Supposedly there's an offer on the table for 250 grand.
她为什么不卖♥♥
Why doesn't she sell?
怪就怪在这里
Well, that's the strange part.
她并不在乎钱
She doesn't actually care about the money.
她更想卖♥♥她的剧本
She'd rather sell her screenplay.
她是个编剧
She's a screenwriter.
至少是想做个编剧
Or, well, a wannabe screenwriter.
她本来住在洛杉矶
She was living in L.A.
但无法维持生计
She couldn't make a living,
便搬去了北卡罗来纳州 教编剧
so she moved to North Carolina to teach screenwriting.
我不懂
I don't understand.
如果你连自己的剧本都卖♥♥不出去
How can you teach screenwriting
怎么还能教别人
if you can't sell a script?
巴里 巴里
Oh, Barry, Barry...
先生们 你们没抓住重点
Gentlemen, you are missing the point.
我不在乎她是谁 做什么
I don't care who she is or what she does.
关键是那些录音带
What matters are these tapes.
我们得弄到手
We must get them.
"抓住黑鬼"
"Get niggers"?
"陷害黑鬼" 我都无法呼吸了
"Frame niggers"? That takes my breath away.
这些录音带能让辛普森先生无罪释放
These tapes will allow Mr. Simpson to walk free.
我们别太得意了
Well, let's not get... too cocky.
我们还没听过呢
I mean, we haven't heard them.
天上不会掉馅饼
Look, lucky breaks don't just fall from the sky.
会的 夏克先生
Oh, yes, they do, Mr. Scheck.
是上帝把这些带子推到我们面前
God brought us these tapes.
这其中有更大的文章
There is something much larger at play here.
这是天赐之物
This is manna from heaven.
辩方在做什么
What is the defense doing?
他们让伊藤签什么的传票
They got Ito to sign a subpoena for what?
北卡罗来纳州13小时的录音带
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表