剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
小伯 帮帮我 伙计
Oh, Bobby, help me, man.
求你帮帮我 小伯
Please help me, Bobby.
我们都在屋里 我们爱你
We're all inside here. We love you.
你的家人都在 果汁 求你了
Your whole family's here, Juice. Please, just...
进屋来吧
just come on inside.
妈妈在吗
Is-is Mama here?
在 在的
Ye... Uh, yes.
她一直打电♥话♥来 她在等你
She's on the phone. She's waiting...
她一直通着电♥话♥ 等着和你说话 果汁
She's on the house phone waiting to talk to you, Juice.
我想进屋去 伙计
I just... just want to come inside, man.
我只想进屋坐下来
I just... just sit down and come inside.
那太好了 进来吧
That's a great idea. Just come on in
然后坐下 我们只要...
and we just sit down. We just... we just...
坐下来 好好放松一下
we just sit down and relax.
对不起 伙计 大家都这样拥在外面
I'm sorry, man. All these people out here like this.
那么多警♥察♥都出动了 代我说声抱歉
All the cops, man-- you got to tell 'em I'm sorry,
我不是故意让他们大晚上的跑出来的
that I didn't mean for them to have to come out like this.
不不 他们只是...
No, no, they just... they just...
他们只是希望你安全 果汁
they just want you to be safe, Juice.
他们要确保不会有坏事发生
They... they want to make sure that nothing bad happens.
也不会有坏事发生的
Nothing bad is gonna happen.
进屋来就好
Just... just come inside.
我不能再被拷着上电视了
I can't be on the TV again, man, in the handcuffs.
我做不到 全都是人
I can't do that, with all the...
好吧 你需要什么
Okay, what do you... what do you need?
你 你想要什么
Uh... what do you... what do you want?
就是进屋去 也许吧
May... Maybe come inside, maybe.
在屋里是吗
And do it... You mean, do it in here?
-也许吧 -好 好 没问题
- Yeah, maybe I... - Okay. Okay. That's easy. That's easy,
给我一点时间 好吗 果汁
just give me one second, okay? Okay, Juice?
他不想在外面被拷上
He doesn't want to be arrested outside.
得在屋里完成 不能上电视
You got to do it inside the house, away from the cameras.
枪必须留在车上
Gun's got to stay inside the vehicle.
好的 果汁 可以了
Okay, Juice, we're good to go.
他们会在屋里完成 好吗
They're gonna do it inside the house, okay?
你只要确保枪留在车上
You just got to make sure that the gun stays inside the car.
不能带出车
You can't bring the gun outside.
明白了吗
Do you understand me?
这非常重要
That's-that's real important.
-明白吗 -好的 好的
- Okay? - All right, man. All right.
好 很好 别挂电♥话♥好吗
Okay. Good. Stay with me, yes?
好了 进来吧 别挂电♥话♥
Okay, come on in, come on in. Stay with me.
辛普森要下车了
Simpson's about to exit the vehicle.
目标不会携带武器
Subject will not be armed.
别妄动 这可是电视直播的
No hotheads. We're on TV.
他不开火 其他人不得开火
Don't fire unless you're fired upon first.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
大家对不起
I'm sorry, you guys.
他有枪
He's got a gun!
不不 只是照片
No, no! Those are pictures!
是他孩子们的相框照片
Those are framed pictures of his kids!
大家对不起
I'm sorry, guys.
对不起
Sorry.
91安全 8814安全
91 clear. 8814 clear.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了 没事了
Okay, okay.
-没事了 -没事了 没事了
-Come on. - All right, all right.
我们扶住你了 没事了
I-I got you. Come on
-我扶着你呢 -对不起 小伯
- I got you. - I'm sorry, Bobby.
不不 你回家了
No, no. No, you're home now.
你到家了 果汁
You're home, Juice.
-对不起 -坐吧 坐下
- I'm so... - Here we go. Here we go.
我能和妈妈说话吗
Can I speak to my mama?
能给我一点橘子汁吗
And can I get some orange juice?
当然 OJ
Of course, O.J.
你好 妈妈
Hello, Mama.
好的 好
Yeah. Yeah.
我知道了 妈妈
I know, Mama.
好的
Okay.
知道了 妈妈
I know, Mama.
好
Okay.
我也爱你 妈妈
I love you, too, Mama.
现在本次直播全部结束
Right now, to wrap up this, uh, live coverage,
您可以观看地方晚间新闻
so you can tune in to your late local news, which will have
还有更多关于此事的报道 现在
plenty about how all this unfolded. So, for right now,
丹·拉瑟 宗毓华
Dan Rather with Connie Chung,
约翰·布莱克斯通 以及洛杉矶
John Blackstone and our colleagues
KCBS的同事们 报道到此结束
at KCBS in Los Angeles, that's it.
我们要送他上庭审了
We're taking him to trial.
现在已确定
The confirmation now that that arrest
辛普森已被捕 护送人员...
has taken place, and, in fact a convoy...
你没负责这个案子真是太糟了
Too bad you're not working on this case.
什么 他最好别插手 他是被陷害的
What? He better not. He got framed.
我也是这么想的
I was thinking the same thing.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
我保证 OJ才不是被陷害的
I can guarantee you O.J. was not framed.
当然是
Sure he was.
现在地点尚不能确定
I haven't identified that location yet.
可能会是一个挑战...
That could prove to be a bit of a challenge...
别管这事
You stay the hell away from this.
住♥宅♥边的狭窄小道上
...those narrow streets around the residence, they're now
挤满了人 数百名青少年
crowded with people. There are, uh, hundreds
聚集在外面 很多都在大叫着
of teenagers out there with, uh, many, uh, now shouting,
OJ的名字
uh, shouting O.J.'s name.
辛 普 森 公 诉 案
美 国 罪 案 故 事
第一季 第二集
————————
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表