剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
I respect that.
我...
I...
我知道这对你有多不容易
I know how difficult this has been on you.
等这事平息了
And when the dust settles...
我愿意帮你回归
I'd like to help bring you
黑人群体
back into the community.
我从未离开
Well, I never left.
你以为我不明白这处境
You think I don't understand the situation?
我懂
I get it.
这是报复
It's payback.
OJ是史上第一个因为
O.J.'s the first black defendant
黑人身份而逃脱罪名的黑人被告
in history to get off because he's black.
人们会看清警♥察♥的真实面目...
The people will see who the police really are--
人们看到的是你们可以轻易扭曲这体系
And the people saw was how well you can twist the system.
这不是什么民权里程碑
This isn't some civil rights milestone.
这个国家的警♥察♥还是会不断逮捕我们
Police in this country will keep arresting us,
不断殴打 杀害我们
keep beating us, keep killing us.
你并没有改变黑人的处境
You haven't changed anything for black people here.
当然 除非
Unless, of course,
你在布伦特伍德既有名又有钱
you're a famous, rich one in Brentwood.
看看这都有什么
Look at what we got here!
谢谢
Thank you.
看看这盛宴
Look at this spread.
祝贺
-太... -太匆忙了
- It's so-- - Last minute.
这是我们能买♥♥到的最好的了
It's the best we could find at the market.
谢谢 谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you. Thank you, darling.
别客气
You're welcome.
从最开始
From the very beginning,
你就鼓励我做下去
you encouraged me to do it.
-谢谢 -也谢谢你
- Thank you. - Thank you.
还得敬你 老兄
And to you, brother,
感谢一路来的支持
the whole way.
敬大家 谢谢
To you all, thank you.
敬大家
To you,
一路以来的辛苦
for the journey.
真是一段漫长的旅程
It has been a journey.
约翰尼
Hey, Johnnie?
-什么事亲爱的 -电视上都在谈论你
- Yes, darling? - They talking about you.
宝贝 我
Oh, honey, should -- ?
-去吧 -别急着走啊
- Yes. - Don't now...
快来
Come on!
现在我不需要跑了吗
I ain't got to run no more?
就今天来说这是好事
Today that's a good thing.
不用跑了 再也不用了
Ain't got to run no more now. No more running.
你看
Look at this.
大家都在拭目以待 这场判决对
It will be very interesting to see what this verdict will mean
洛杉矶警方的未来究竟意味着什么
for the future of the LAPD.
约翰尼·科克伦揭示了隐藏已久的
Johnnie Cochran has shed a light on long-hidden practices
滥用武力问题
of excessive force.
据称 司法部将会对洛杉矶警方的
The Justice Department is said to be launching an investigation
规范和实际操作情况展开调查
of the standards and practices of the LAPD.
我没有要补充的了
...so I-I have nothing to add to that...
天啊 是克♥林♥顿♥
My God, that's Clinton!
你把总统都请出来了
You got the president.
美国人通常依据种族
...in terms of the way Americans see
而不同地看待这个世界
the world differently generally based on their race...
这让我深受困扰
that troubles me.
我认为唯一的解决方法就是
I think the only answer to that
我们多花时间来倾听对方的声音
is for us to spend more time listening to each other.
试着理解 试着换位思考
And try to under-- try to put ourselves in each other's shoes
理解为什么我们的世界观不同
and understand why we see the world in different ways,
继续努力克服这些隔阂
uh, and keep trying to overcome that.
我认为 虽然前景还是令人担忧
I would say that, uh, even though it's disturbing,
这就是胜利
That's the victory.
但是我们目前在管理全世界
we have succeeded so far
最多种族多元化的民♥主♥道路上取得了成绩
in managing the world's most multi-ethnic, diverse democracy.
世界现在听到了我们的故事
Our story is now out of the shadows.
你好 大人物
Hey, big time.
你看见外面的样子了吗
Did you see outside?
人们都在庆祝
People are celebrating.
庆祝他无罪释放
They're celebrating him.
庆祝裁决结果
Celebrating the verdict.
我准备辞职
I'm gonna resign.
不 不 你不可以辞职
No, no. No, you can't do that.
接这个案子之前我就想辞职了
I was ready to resign before this case.
这里的一切都比伸张正义更重要
Everything else here comes before doing the good.
政♥治♥问题 形象问题
The politics, image,
职业生涯
career.
这不符合我的本性
And it's not me.
可能是你运气好 这不符合你的本性
Maybe you're lucky, it isn't?
可能你在
Maybe you have to have some...
来这里工作的时候
thing inside you already
内心就必须有着什么东西
when you get here.
需要你纠正错误的东西
Something that you have to make right.
需要你伸张正义的东西
Something that you have to avenge.
我在17岁的时候被强♥暴♥了
When I was 17, I was raped.
我在意大利被一个服务员强♥暴♥了
I was raped in Italy by a waiter.
我把这件事埋在心底
And I buried it.
但是没有忘记
Didn't forget it.
只是勉强忍♥下去了
Just... sort of stuffed it.
我接第一个强♥奸♥案的时候
When I had my first rape case,
被我埋在心底已久的遭遇
what happened to me, of course, came flying out
自然而然地浮现出来
from whatever rock I had jammed it under and...
我只能直面这一切
I had to deal with it.
感觉就像重新经历了
And it was hell all over again,
一遍痛苦
in a way.
但是这件事让我看清了一点
But it made something very, very clear to me.
我有某种东西
I have something --
内心有某种东西
this thing in me --
想要复仇
that wants vengeance.
为受害者复仇
Vengeance for victims.
这就是我眼中的正义
That's what justice is to me.
而且我一直充满信心
And I have always, always had faith
每当我看到陪审团的时候
that when I look at a jury
我相信我们有同样的信念
we have that in common.
人人都希望为受害者伸张正义 对吧
Everyone wants justice for victims, right?
这起案子之前
I never doubted that
我从来没有怀疑过
until this.
在他们听到所有事实
After all they heard,
了解所有情况后
after all they know,
一个男人屡次殴打
a man who beat and beat
恐吓他的妻子
and terrorized his wife,
到最后 他把她打死
until he just... snuffed her out.
他们就让他无罪释放了
And they let him go.
就因为一些和他对两位受害者和的暴行
For reasons that have nothing to do
毫不相干的理由
with what he did to those two people.
我不知道他们来这里是做什么的
I don't know why there were here.
我也不知道我在这里有什么用
And so I don't know why I'm here.
那个服务员后来怎么样了
What happened to the waiter?
和今天发生的事情一样
The same thing that happened today.
你现在想干点什么
So, what do you want to do now?
现在喝酒是不是太早了
Is it too early for a drink?
不早
No.
小伯
Bobby.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你总是不离不弃地支持我
You were always there for me.
你从来没有怀疑过我
You never doubted.
我给你准备了惊喜
I got a surprise for you.
想猜猜是什么吗
Want to guess what it is?
很特别的东西
Something special.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表