剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
霍华德
Howard!
霍华德 霍华德
Howard! Howard!
-我认识他 -没事的 警官
- I know him. - It's okay, officer.
他跟我一起的
He's with me.
-难以置信 -这里简直乱成粥
- Can you believe it? - It's like a circus here.
我一听说就赶来了 克丽丝打给了我
I came as soon as I heard. Kris called me.
她和妮可今天本来还约好吃午饭的
She and Nicole were gonna have lunch today.
-是啊 太糟糕了 -他怎么样了
- I know, it's horrible. - How is he?
他还好 在尽力了
He-he's doing okay. He's trying.
-他人呢 -在赶过来了
- Where is he? - He's on his way.
那是他吗
Is that him?
-OJ -先生
- O.J.! - Sir, sir...
OJ
O.J.
-OJ -是我
- O.J. - It's me.
该死
Shit.
退后
Back up!
-我是他的律师 -退后 先生
- I am his lawyer. - Stay back, sir.
怎么回事
What's happening?
你们来干什么
Why are you here?
辛普森先生
Mr. Simpson,
我们是为您前妻之死而来
we're here because of the death of your ex-wife.
我们找到了一道血迹
We found a trail of blood.
一道
A trail?
我的天
Aw, man.
天呐
God.
我的天
Aw, man.
辛普森先生 我们避开摄像机
Mr. Simpson, let's get away from the cameras.
绕过去吧
Let's go around the corner.
你得退后
You need to back away.
先生 你得退后
Sir, you need to step back.
好了 你们能不能告诉我接下来怎么办
All right, you fellas want to tell me what happens next?
你们干什么
What are you doing?
霍华德
Howard?
慢着
Slow down here!
有这必要吗
Is that necessary?
没有
No, it's not.
我只想扣押他
I only wanted him detained.
大家冷静点
Everybody, just calm down.
该死
Shit.
我心里很不好受啊
I'm going through a lot here.
辛普森先生 很抱歉
Mr. Simpson, I am very sorry.
但关于你前妻妮可之死
But we do have some questions
我们有些问题要问你
about the death of your ex-wife, Nicole.
你愿意跟我们去总部一趟吗
Would you be willing to come down to headquarters?
跟我们谈谈
Have a talk?
OJ OJ
O.J., O.J.
你不用跟他们说话的
You don't have to talk to them.
你错了 霍华德
You're wrong, Howard.
我如果不说 会显得像有所隐瞒
If I don't talk, it looks like I have something to hide.
好的 警官 我乐意配合
Yes, officer, I'm happy to cooperate.
很好
Great.
现在怎么办
So, what happens now?
OJ是嫌疑人
O.J.'s a suspect.
亲爱的
Honey?
亲爱的 我那套雨果·波士呢
Honey, where's my Hugo Boss?
那女人绝对在藏我的衣服
I swear that girl hides my clothes.
我都没衣服穿了
I-I-I got nothing to wear!
约翰尼
Johnnie.
我今天有好多事要做
I got a thousand million things to do today.
我得去趟地检官办公室
I got to stop by the DA's.
见泰勒一家
Meet with the Taylor family.
上电视
Do a TV appearance.
我不能穿得太花哨
So I can't dress too festive.
我得强势
I need to be strong,
令人振奋
uplifting.
好吧 石灰绿这套呢
Okay, what about lime green?
石灰绿 那是很不错
Lime gre-- that would be exceptional.
只是 那样我就得躲去永无岛了
Except... then I got to run out to Neverland.
MJ又闹新毛病
MJ's got some new pile of commotion,
所以我不能穿石灰绿 迈克尔怕那个颜色
so I can't wear lime-- Michael's afraid of that color.
我从没见过比他怕的东西更多的人
I never met someone with so many phobias.
没人说过你的工作会很容易
Nobody said your job would be easy.
好吧 那紫色呢
All right, what about purple?
紫色 那也可以
Purple? Well, that would be fine--
不行 我不像看上去像颗葡萄
No, I don't want to look like no grape.
特别调查部
克里斯托弗·达顿助理地方检察官
约瑟夫·塞缪尔森助理地方检察官
下午好 克里斯
Afternoon, Chris.
泰勒枪击案的调查完成了吗
You finish your investigation of the Taylor shooting?
是的
Uh, yeah.
我不想把报告发过去
I didn't want to just send over the report.
我想跟你当面谈谈
I thought it'd be better if we talked in person.
省口气吧 兄弟
Save your breath, my brother.
我跟你解释一下
Well, let me explain.
拜托 我做过你的工作
Come on, I had your job.
我了解流程
I know the drill.
警♥察♥委员会判定警官行为出于正当防卫
The police commission determined the officer acted in self-defense.
警官们当时很害怕
The officers were scared.
他们七个人对付一个
There were seven of them with guns up against
持刀的精神病女子
one mentally ill woman with a knife.
约翰尼 我尽力了
Johnnie, I tried.
你也知道他们只需要说
You know all they had to claim
-他们当时有生命危险 -危险
- was that their lives were in danger. - Danger.
他们从后面冲她开枪
They shot her in the back.
我觉得不可思议
You know, it's remarkable to me
有那么多黑人在发动攻击时
how many black folks get shot in the backside
被人射中背部打死
while they're attacking.
就好像他们在同时前进后退
Like they're going backwards and forwards at the same time.
约翰尼 我也希望我能起诉
Johnnie, I wish I could prosecute.
这事太糟了
I-- it's terrible.
你看看报告 我在里面写了
Look, if you check the report, you'll see that I slipped in
警官可能没有完全说实话
that the officers may not have been 100% truthful.
得了 就写一句没人会看的话
Oh, please! One sentence nobody's gonna read
你就好过了吗
makes you feel better about yourself?
你指望我怎么做
What do you expect me to do?!
你明白我们究竟在说什么
You know what we're talking about!
选个边站吧
Choose a side!
听我说
Look.
我知道你的初衷是好的
I know your heart is in the right place.
但这里的墙
But these four walls, they,
把你困在里面
they box you in.
而里面只有无穷无尽的狗屁
It's just an endless cycle of bullshit.
我可以跟你说句实话吗
Can I be honest with you?
当然
Always.
我讨厌这地方
I hate this place.
我讨厌特别调查部 我在考虑辞职
I mean, I hate S.I.D. I'm thinking of quitting.
你终于说句明白话了
Good, now you're finally talking some sense.
我知道你还能说出更多明白话
And I know you're capable of more.
这世界需要更多黑人
The world needs more black men
愿意来改变它
willing to make a difference.
这话对我很有意义
That means a lot to me.
我一直视你为导师
You know, I've always looked to you as a mentor.
是啊
Indeed.
向前进 向上走
Onward and upward.
失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me.
我得去给泰勒一家转达这个坏消息
I've got to go deliver the bad news to the Taylor family.
幸好 我还有备用计划
Fortunately, I've got a plan "B."
我会建议他们起诉市政♥府♥
I'm gonna advise the family to sue the city
罪名是警♥察♥暴♥力♥和过失致死
for police brutality and wrongful death.
这世道有时候
See, the way things are sometimes,
只有钱才能买♥♥到正义
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表