剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
Hey, Travis.
别玩食物了
Please, stop playing with your food.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
快吃吧 你还有90秒了
Please eat. You have 90 seconds.
我不喜欢吃麦片粥
I don't want cereal.
那真是太糟了 我们只有这个
Well, that's too bad. That's all we have.
-我不喜欢 -那没办法 快吃
- I don't like it. - Well, tough, eat it.
-他有拼图 -不不 你不是吧
- He got puzzles. - Oh, no, no-- seriously?
你的拼图怎么跑进碗里...
Why are your puzzle pieces in your c...?
好吧 不管了 你们就饿着吧
Okay, you know what? That's it. You guys are gonna starve.
-希望你们撑得到午饭 -到那时我就得饿了
- I hope you make it to lunch. - I'll be hungry then.
是啊 你怎么早没想到
Yeah, you should've thought about that.
-喂 -妈妈
- Yeah. - Mama!
玛莎 我是菲尔·范纳特 有空吗
Marcia, Phil Vannatter. Got a sec?
我需要你参谋一桩双尸案
I need your opinion on a double homicide.
-妈妈 -好孩子 去拿好你们的东西
- Mom. - Boys, please go get your stuff.
什么情况
What have you got?
布伦特伍德邦迪大道两人被杀
We've got two victims in Brentwood on Bundy Drive.
场面惨烈
It's pretty brutal.
布伦特伍德
Brentwood?
那种地方还会发生凶杀案
Nobody gets killed in Brentwood.
其中一人是OJ·辛普森的前妻
Well, one of the victims is the ex-wife of O.J. Simpson.
-谁 -玛莎 OJ·辛普森
- Who? - Marcia, O.J. Simpson.
那个橄榄球运动员
You know, the football player.
我是不知道那是谁
Yeah, I have no idea who you're talking about.
玛莎 OJ"果汁" 他是个电影明星
Marcia, O.J.-- The Juice? He's a movie star.
他参演了《白头神探》
You know, he's in The Naked Gun movie.
还有那个
He's the guy in the, uh,
赫兹租车行的广♥告♥
the, uh, Hertz commercials.
那个人啊
Oh, yeah, that guy.
麻烦你告诉我究竟发生了什么
Huh, well, will you just tell me what happened, please?
过来
Come here.
我给你系鞋带
Let me tie your shoe.
凶杀现场血迹很多
Well, there's a lot of blood at the murders.
在OJ家这边
And here at O.J.'s house,
他一辆车上似乎有血迹
there appears to be blood on one of his vehicles.
而且我们可以看到有血滴一路延伸到房♥子那边
And we can see drops of blood leading into the house.
还有两只血手套
There are also two bloody gloves.
两个地点各一只 似乎是一对儿
One at each location that appear to match.
你去辛普森家做什么
What were you doing at Simpson's?
我们是来通知亲属的
We were here notifying a family member.
但没想到他是个嫌疑人
We just didn't realize he turned out to be a suspect.
听上去你有充分证据逮捕他了
Well, it sounds like you have enough to arrest him.
这是大事啊
This is major.
不不 一步步来
No, no, no. One step at a time.
现在 我只想要张搜查令
Right now, I just want a search warrant.
问问你这个公诉人的意见而已
Just wanted a prosecutor's opinion, that's all.
公诉人说 去要吧
Well, this prosecutor says go get him.
儿子 马上上车
Boys, in the car now!
这里是妮可
Hey, it's Nicole.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
妈妈 你在哪
Mommy, where are you?
我们为什么在警♥察♥局
Why are we at the police station?
妈妈 回电♥话♥吧
Mommy, please call back.
怎么回事
What happened?
妈妈
Mommy!
接电♥话♥吧
Please answer!
接电♥话♥吧
Please answer the phone!
好吧 再见
Okay, bye.
这边出什么事了
What's going on over there?
洛杉矶郡地方检察官办公室
谢谢
Thank you.
早上好 玛莎
Good morning, Marcia.
早上好 洛杉矶警局来消息了吗
Good morning. Have we heard from the LAPD?
辛普森什么时候回来
What time does Simpson return?
中午能抵达洛杉矶机场
He lands at LAX around noon.
韦斯特伍德花♥园♥来电
Oh, Westwood Flower Garden called.
他们问小郁金香不是粉色而是桃色的可以吗
They want to know if the baby tulips can be peach, not pink.
你的嘴唇在动 但我根本听不懂
Your lips are moving, but I don't know what they're saying.
琳的婴儿送礼会
Lynn's baby shower.
天呐
Oh, jesus!
今天午饭的时候
Today at lunch.
我要几点去来着
What time am I supposed to be going?
玛莎 你不是"去" 是要"办"
Marcia, you're not going. You're throwing it.
现在不行了
Well, not anymore.
我去跟她说
I'll tell her.
她会理解的
She'll understand.
戈登的律师来过电♥话♥ 他...
And Gordon's lawyer called. He...
我今天没时间应付这个
I don't have time for this today.
知道了
Got it.
抱歉
Sorry.
告诉吉尔我就过去
Tell Gil I'll be right over.
他几点飞去芝加哥的
What time did he fly to Chicago?
晚11:45
11:45 p.m.
凶案大概几点发生
What time do you ballpark the murders?
10点到11点之间
Between 10:00 and 11:00.
被杀男子是罗纳德·戈德曼
The male, Ronald Goldman,
是附近一家意大利餐馆的员工
worked at an Italian restaurant nearby.
25岁 演员/服务员
He was 25, an actor/waiter.
他10点前不久离开的
He left at just before 10:00.
你觉得OJ有时机吗
You think O.J. had time to do it?
他动作快嘛
Well, he is fast.
我们别跑题
Let's stay on point.
动机呢
What about motive?
不清楚
Don't know.
前妻跟更年轻的男人好上了
Ex-wife with a younger man?
"温水浴和蜡烛"
"A warm bath and candles."
他是她男友吗
Was he her boyfriend?
不清楚 他是去还
It's unclear. He was returning glasses
她妈妈落在餐馆的眼镜
that were left in the restaurant by her mother.
"她妈妈" 听上去真荒唐
"By her mother." That sounds ridiculous.
是啊 我还从没听过
I agree. I've never heard of
提供这种服务的餐馆呢
a restaurant that offers that service.
总之 我们可以认为凶手是撞见了
In any case, we can assume that the killer walked in
他们两人 谢谢
on the two of them-- thank you--
要么就是戈德曼撞见了凶手行凶
or that Goldman walked in on the killing.
犯罪现场照片
Crime scene photos.
天呐
Oh, jesus.
太凶残了
These are really vicious.
她的头几乎被砍下
She's practically decapitated.
我真想象不出OJ·辛普森会做这种事
I just can't picture O.J. Simpson doing it.
我曾在一个高尔夫球活动上见过他
I met him once at a golfing event.
他人可好了
He's the nicest guy.
嗯 我见过他 他很有魅力
Yeah, I met him. He's charming.
他也不是完人
He's not so terrific.
辛普森有前科
Simpson has a prior.
五年前 他殴打妮可后
Five years ago, he pled no contest
选择了不抗辩
after he beat up Nicole.
连社区服务都没做
Never even did his community service.
就像个名人那样出来了
He just got out, celebrity-style.
他为麦当劳叔叔营筹了款
He raised money for Camp Ronald McDonald.
借过
Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
-抱歉 -可以让我过去吗
- Sorry. - Excuse me, can I get through, please?
不行 先生
No, sir.
OJ在等我
O.J.'s expecting me.
我是他的朋友 罗伯特·卡戴珊
I'm his friend, Robert Kardashian.
他肯定把我列入名单了
I'm sure I'm on the list.
没有什么名单
There's no list.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表