剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
而冒失去这名证人的风险吗
because of a babysitting problem?
克拉克女士 我刚解散了陪审团
Ms. Clark, I've just dismissed the jury.
对不起 法官大人
I'm sorry, Your Honor.
如果有必要 我是有权利开庭
I do have the power to have my courtroom open late,
到很晚的
if need be.
当然 法官大人
Of course, Your Honor.
现在休庭 明天继续
We'll recess until tomorrow.
科克伦先生
Mr. Cochran,
确保洛佩兹女士届时到此
make sure Ms. Lopez is here.
好的 现在休庭
All right, we stand in recess.
我是说这一出让我们显得准备不足
I'm saying it makes us appear unprepared.
我们怎么可能对罗莎·洛佩兹做出准备
How could we be prepared for Rosa Lopez?
我们在接下来的五个月里
We weren't expecting to cross-examine her
-并不打算交叉询问她 -她是谁来着
for another five months. Who is she, again?
她是辛普森邻居家的保姆
She's the housekeeper, the one for Simpson's neighbor.
她声称十点一刻在辛普森门外看见野马车
She says she saw the Bronco outside Simpson's house at 10:15.
这对于你的时间线有什么影响
What does that do to your time line?
我会处理好的
I will handle it.
看起来你在法庭里已经失去控制了
Well, it looks like you're losing control in there.
我 失去控制的是伊藤
Me? Ito is the one who's lost control.
他对媒体曝光上瘾了
He's a total media whore.
如果想知道他偏向哪一边
If you want to know which way he'll tilt,
看前一天晚上的脱口秀就行
just watch the talk shows from the night before.
听着 那不是你能左右的
Look, that is something you can't control.
别再天天看电视了
Stop watching so much TV.
如果你再听这些胡言乱语
If you listen to all that noise,
会干扰你法庭上的表现
you're just gonna start bringing it into the courtroom.
审判是在法庭里 不在外面的媒体那里
The trial's in here, it's not out there.
你说你不能待太晚 真的假的
Now, that-that thing about not going late-- is that true?
真的 我现在就得回家了
Yes. I have to get home, like, now.
等孩子们上♥床♥睡觉我就能继续工作
I will put the boys down and I can work from there.
-我能行的 -好吧
- I can. - Okay, well,
要是你觉得你可以不用这里的资源
if you think you can cram all that prep into one night
就能一晚上突击完成所有准备工作 玛
without the resources you have here, uh, Mar...
决定权在你
It's your call.
听着 媒体说的那些
Listen, the-the stuff
有关你外貌衣着的内容 我很抱歉
in the media about your appearance-- I'm sorry.
太糟了 完全不恰当
It's... it's awful, it's inappropriate,
是性别歧视 骇人听闻
it's sexist, it's horrifying.
我和苏凯在电视上看到都吓到了
Sukey and I are just-- we're appalled when it comes on TV.
真是雪上加霜
It doesn't make things easier.
肯定的
I'm sure.
说了这些话 我
Having said that, I...
或许你可以 我
Maybe you could... I...
我可以给联♥系♥几个
I can put you together with
很厉害的媒体顾问
a couple of terrific media consultants, and...
回去干活
Get back to work!
你好啊 小甜心
Hi, Sugar-Bear.
请勿敲门
真抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
我还不能回家
I can't come home yet.
怎么了
What's wrong?
他为什么哭了
Well, why is he crying?
宝贝儿 想办法解决
Well, sweetie, work it out.
告诉他可以看30分钟动画片
Tell him he can watch his cartoons for 30 minutes
然后再轮到你看
and then it's your turn.
你会看时钟 他不会
You know how to read a clock; he doesn't.
好吧
Okay.
好好玩 我一会儿打给你
Have fun, and I will call you in a little while.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
戈登
Gordon.
我得请你帮个忙
I have a favor to ask of you.
是的
Yes.
今晚 实际上是现在
Tonight. Now, actually.
听着 你到底能不能去
Look, can you do it or not?
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Very much.
斯科特 露西 到会议室集♥合♥
Scott, Lucy, in the conference room!
我们再过一遍有关洛佩兹的准备工作
Let's go over the Lopez prep.
科克伦先生 洛佩兹女士今天到场了吗
Mr. Cochran, is Ms. Lopez present here today?
到场了 法官大人
She is, Your Honor.
你预计她可以在一天内
And do you anticipate that we can hear
讲完她要说的吗
what she has to say in one day?
我认为可以 法官大人
I would expect so, Your Honor,
除非不可抗力
barring any acts of God
或者克拉克女士再出现育儿危机
or further child-care crisises from Ms. Clark.
法官大人
Your Honor.
作为一个女人 一个母亲
I am offended by Mr. Cochran's remarks,
我对科克伦先生的一席话深感冒犯
as a woman and as a mother.
科克伦先生可能不知道
Mr. Cochran may not know what it's like
每周工作70小时
to work a 70-hour work week
同时还要照顾好家庭是何种感受
and also take care of a family,
但我知道
but I do.
很多人都知道
And many other people do, too.
在您的法庭上
To belittle my child-care issues
贬低我的育儿问题是不合理
in your courtroom is unconscionable
而且是非常过分的行为
and totally out of line.
洛佩兹女士 确认一下你的职业
Ms. Lopez, just to confirm your occupation,
你是辛普森先生邻居家的保姆
you are the housekeeper of Mr. Simpson's neighbor,
对吗
is that correct?
是的
Yes.
科克伦先生打乱了我们的上庭计划
Mr. Cochran has moved the court to disrupt our schedule
因为你不堪媒体打扰
because you threatened to leave the country,
扬言要出国
since you're being hounded by the press.
我今天没走是为了约翰尼先生
I stay just for today for Mr. Johnnie.
明天我就飞走
Tomorrow, I fly.
所以你何时预订的飞往萨尔瓦多的机票
So when did you make this flight reservation for El Salvador?
今天早上
This morning.
真的吗
Really?
昨天科克伦先生就说你已经订票了
Yesterday, Mr. Cochran stated that you had had one then.
我订了
I did.
又退了
And I didn't.
今天又订了
I make it today.
洛佩兹女士 我们给航♥空♥公♥司♥打了电♥话♥
Ms. Lopez, we called the airlines.
根本就没有你的订票记录
They don't show any reservation for you, at all.
昨天没有 今天没也有
Not for yesterday, not for today,
明天没有
not for tomorrow.
因为我一出庭
Because I'm going to reserve it.
就会立刻去订票
As soon as I leave here.
那么 洛佩兹女士
So then, Ms. Lopez,
麻烦你向法庭解释一下
could you please explain to the court
既然你准备永远离开这个国家
why you are filing for unemployment
为什么还要申请失业金
when you say you're leaving the country forever?
你不能让这女人作证
You need to get this woman off the stand.
这是闹哪样
What the hell is going on?
你最初声称
In your first statements,
你在晚上十点钟看见了野马车
you saw the Bronco at 10:00 p.m.
现在你又说是十点一刻
But now you say it's 10:15.
所以到底是哪个时间
So which is it?
你是在十点还是十点一刻看到野马车的
Did you see the Bronco 10:00 or 10:15?
这很重要吗
Does it matter?
是的 至关重要 叫你来就是为这个
Yes, it matters very much. It's why you're here.
请回答问题
Please answer the question.
洛佩兹女士 耸肩不算是回答问题
Ms. Lopez, a shrug is not an answer.
所以到底是什么时间 十点还是十点一刻
So which is it? 10:00 or 10:15?
约翰尼先生说我说了什么就是什么
Whatever Mr. Johnnie says I said.
不 不是科克伦先生说了什么
No. Not what Mr. Cochran says.
我们需要知道的是你看到了什么
We need to be told what you saw.
我想不起来了[西班牙语]
No me recuerdo.
洛佩兹女士 请说英语
Ms. Lopez, in English please,
还是说要给你找个翻译
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表