剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
This-this is where my daughter sleeps.
别这样 OJ 求你了
Come on, O.J., please.
别在金的房♥间里自我了断
Do not kill yourself in Kimmy's bedroom.
把枪给我 把枪给我
Give me the gun. Gi-give me the gun.
过来 过来
Come on, come on.
我们一起就可以熬过这关
We can beat this thing together, just...
我们都爱你
W-we all love you.
我们都爱你 你的孩子们爱你
We all love you. Your kids love you.
上帝 上帝爱你
God... God loves you.
果汁
Juice...
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
你不会希望你的孩子们
Just... You-you don't want your kids
无父无母地长大
to grow up with-with no parents.
你想要你的孩子成为孤儿吗
You want your kids to lose both parents?
振作起来
Come on...
看 是AC 果汁 是AC
Look, it's A.C. Juice, it's-it's A.C.
过来 过来 是AC 来啊
Come here! Come here! It's A.C., come here.
这边
Come here!
-AC来了 -天啊
- A.C.'s here. - Oh, god!
-宝拉 没事了 -出什么事了
- Paula, okay... - What's going on?
没事 陪着他 别离开他
No. Just stay with him. Don't leave him.
我去找AC 果汁 AC来了
I'm getting A.C., Juice! A.C.'s here!
天啊 这都什么人
Jesus christ. Who are all of these people?
AC
A.C.!
你快来帮帮忙
You gotta, you gotta come handle this.
什么 怎么了
What? What's happening?
快来 是OJ 他拿了把枪
It's, uh, come on, it's O.J. He's-he's got a gun.
-什么 -他想自杀
- What? - He's-he's suicidal.
我们有对奥伦瑟·詹姆斯·辛普森先生的逮捕令
There's a warrant for the arrest of Orenthal James Simpson.
我知道 请进
I understand. Come in.
他在这里
He's here.
我们会全力配合的
We intend to fully cooperate.
鲍勃 去找辛普森先生
Bob, please get Mr. Simpson.
你们认识威廉姆斯局长吗
Are you gentlemen familiar with Chief Williams?
他是我的好朋友
Dear friend of mine.
不认识 先生 我们只想要辛普森先生
No, sir. We just need Mr. Simpson.
他不在了
He... He's not there.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他不见了吗
He's gone?
快找到他 快
Well, let's find him! Come on!
OJ
O.J.!
-辛普森先生 -OJ
- Mr. Simpson. - O.J.!
-果汁 -辛普森先生
- Juice? - Mr. Simpson?
果汁
Juice!
-辛普森先生 -果汁
- Mr. Simpson? - Juice?
辛普森先生
Mr. Simpson?
OJ
O.J.!
-OJ -他们从后面跑了
- O.J.! - They went out back.
野马被开走了
The Bronco's gone.
好 我知道了
Yeah, I got it.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
我们会被看成白♥痴♥的
We're going to look like morons.
————————
辛 普 森 公 诉 案
美 国 罪 案 故 事
第一季 第一集
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表