剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
We were thinking that it might be a good idea
会比较好
to do a test run first.
出庭预演 什么意思
What you mean, test run?
就像彩排一样吗
Like, like, a rehearsal or something?
没错 彩排
Exactly, a rehearsal.
洲际酒店
这也是一种办法
Well, that's one way to do it.
好吧
Okay.
够了 无论你和玛莎在搞什么
Enough. Whatever you and Marcia are doing,
现在必须停止了 约翰尼
it's gotta stop now, Johnnie.
你会得到无效审判
You get a mistrial,
我们得重头再来一遍
and we have to do this whole thing over again.
你就没机会赢了
There is no way you will win.
听说你喝黑咖啡
I hear you take your coffee black.
加两份低脂糖
With two Sweet'N Lows.
辛普森先生 你和18岁的妮可相遇的时候
Mr. Simpson, isn't it true you were married
-是已婚 对吗 -是的
- when you met an 18-year-old Nicole? - I was.
但当时我的婚姻已经岌岌可危了
But our marriage was pretty much over by then.
我们是朋友 但从没有相爱
I mean, we were friends, but we weren't in love.
所以你觉得出轨没问题
So you felt it was okay to commit adultery?
我们都没有住在一起过
We weren't even living together.
我对我的行为并不感到自豪 但...
I'm not proud about the way I acted, but, uh,
我们当时都已经看开了
we'd moved on by then.
辛普森先生 所以你也觉可笑吗
Mr. Simpson, is there some reason that you find this funny?
不是
No.
你经常和妮可争吵 是吗 辛普森先生
You argued often with Nicole, is that correct, Mr. Simpson?
所有的夫妻都会争吵 不是吗
All married couples disagree,don't they?
是否有些口头争吵演变成了肢体暴♥力♥
Is it true that some of these arguments became physical?
这都是新闻上说的
That's what they'll tell you on the news.
我们...
We'd...
有时会打闹
we'd scuffle around sometimes.
摔摔跤什么的
You know. Wrassle.
是不是这种摔摔跤
Is this "scuffling around"
导致她在1989年元旦住进了医院 是吗
what led to her hospitalization on January 1, 1989?
这个...
Well...
那年新年 你懂的
that New Year's, you know,
我们喝了几杯
we had a couple of drinks.
她一定是摔倒了
Uh... she must have fell.
他们很快就准备好
They'll be ready in a minute.
克丽丝 我们能谈谈吗
Hey, Kris, can we... can I just have a second?
干嘛
Why?
不知道 也许我们可以谈谈
I don't know. I thought we could talk.
我们有什么好谈的
What do we have to talk about?
我觉得他可以脱罪
I think we might get him off.
恭喜
Congrats.
我和他是20多年的朋友
He was my friend for 20 years.
我现在几乎都不敢看他了
I can barely look at him anymore.
罗伯特 你...
Robert, just...
你可以走啊 别管这案子了
Leave. Just quit the case.
你以为我没想过吗
You don't think I've thought of that?
我走不了 我走了就会引起轩然大♥波♥
I can't. I-I mean, it would just become this-this huge thing.
我走了像什么样
I mean, how would it look?
这会让他显得有罪的
It would convict him.
是我害他变成了罪人
I would convict him.
这对我们 对你 对孩子们
And it would make everything else worse for us
都会变得更糟
and for you, for them.
一半的美国人恨你已经够可怕了
I mean, it's hard enough with half the country hating you.
不行 我...
No, I just...
我只能坐着 直到一切结束
I just have to sit there till it's over.
然后他就永远消失在我们的生活中了
And then he's out of our lives forever.
好吗
Okay?
好吗
Okay?
对不起
I'm so sorry.
对不起 克丽丝
I'm so sorry, Kris.
辛普森案消息热♥线♥
O.J. Tip line.
等等 等等 再说一遍
Whoa, whoa. Say... Wait, wait, wait. Say that again.
福尔曼原音录音带
好的
Okay.
诬陷黑鬼
辛 普 森 公 诉 案
美 国 罪 案 故 事
第一季 第八集
————————
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表